Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

We met at Malaysia Jb sauna on 22 Jan maze and we have session with both you and the other guy. After that, your Friend  drive us to KSL KFC to have dinner together and I left after dinner as I have something to buy. Both of you want my contacts but it not so convenient as I have my family. I know that you frequent ten men Singapore and I told you I went to Keybox usually after midnight. Hope to meet some day maybe with your Friend in Malaysia so months later to enjoy perhaps a SM session with me pinned or tied up at a place. Not so sure if you use blowing wind forum. If yes, Hope to get in touch and arrange to meet maybe 2-5 moths later. Meet later as to get everyone to be available. You may drop me a private message.

Edited by seewai

Am so so horny tonite. 

Any cock for my lick, suck, worship and make love to? Enjoy the manhood. Enjoy the hardness. Work for the sweet nectar. 

To lick the balls gently, clean the sweaty balls with my tongue, and occasionally kiss the ball sac to stimulate towards release. 

And go down the cock, let my hungry tongue hanging out of my mouth, slowly lick below the balls.... towards the ass. Deeply inhale the true smell of true manhood with my nose buried between the ass. Flicker my tongue around the asshole, teasing it to open, enjoying the ass taste, waiting to simply stick my tongue as deep as possible through the asshole. Hungry to clean his ass. 

Doing all this for the true alpha male, submit myself for his pleasure. His pleasure, his cum being my ultimate reward. 

And a perfect end to have my dominant male smile in satisfaction, spit at my worthless face, and humiliate me for the worthless cock slut i am.... 

So so horny for this tonite....

36 minutes ago, SubMan said:

Am so so horny tonite. 

Any cock for my lick, suck, worship and make love to? Enjoy the manhood. Enjoy the hardness. Work for the sweet nectar. 

To lick the balls gently, clean the sweaty balls with my tongue, and occasionally kiss the ball sac to stimulate towards release. 

And go down the cock, let my hungry tongue hanging out of my mouth, slowly lick below the balls.... towards the ass. Deeply inhale the true smell of true manhood with my nose buried between the ass. Flicker my tongue around the asshole, teasing it to open, enjoying the ass taste, waiting to simply stick my tongue as deep as possible through the asshole. Hungry to clean his ass. 

Doing all this for the true alpha male, submit myself for his pleasure. His pleasure, his cum being my ultimate reward. 

And a perfect end to have my dominant male smile in satisfaction, spit at my worthless face, and humiliate me for the worthless cock slut i am.... 

So so horny for this tonite....

Forgot to add, the cherry on top, to finally use this submissive worthless slut for his pleasure, as his twisted dirty mind desires. Only for his pleasure, with no disregard or care how this worthless slut feels about it.

Nothing but a cum dump.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic