Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Just now, ToughGuy said:

So you got horny reading this msg????... LOL

Not yet but ...

I was thinking you will be looking eye to eye to your bottom as you go slowly inside...asking the  bottom ‘are you okay? **going deeper**’ then gently kiss the forehead and moan into the bottom’s ears  ‘it’s so tight and warm...’ then you continue to pump the hole while looking up to the ceiling...

okay horny now lol

7 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Not yet but ...

I was thinking you will be looking eye to eye to your bottom as you go slowly inside...asking the  bottom ‘are you okay? **going deeper**’ then gently kiss the forehead and moan into the bottom’s ears  ‘it’s so tight and warm...’ then you continue to pump the hole while looking up to the ceiling...

okay horny now lol

LOL.... LOL... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 hour ago, john1965 said:

can I ask for advice? me, older white man, well groomed and dare I say ok looking....  him, works at my local bar perhaps 20? darker skinned slim chinese lad...  very effeminate,  super cute, lots of smiles and eye contact so far, beautiful slim body, under cut hair cut thats sometimes in a pony tail...........   but refuses to take my offered h/p number on a few occasions I offered it.... but till today, eye contact and smiles............    been going on for a month or so------- do i continue trying or walk away?  --------  but its my local and he so damn cute !!!! 

My 2 cents, I think he is flattered by your interest, but maybe he himself isnt interested. No offence, maybe just not to his taste.

Giving your phone number, a few times, for a month.... thats being direct enough and giving him as strong a signal as possible. If he isnt interested, move on. 

3 minutes ago, SubMan said:

My 2 cents, I think he is flattered by your interest, but maybe he himself isnt interested. No offence, maybe just not to his taste.

Giving your phone number, a few times, for a month.... thats being direct enough and giving him as strong a signal as possible. If he isnt interested, move on. 

thank you........

2 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

Home alone...8 days load 

Any lean bottom for safe clean fun?

Wow 8 days! With all the CNY food, must be a lot of thick and creamy solidified jello cum đŸ˜± love those!!!!! Making the top feeling the thick load pumping out from the urethra directly into my oesophagus....while you look into the mirror watching and feeling my throat moves.

32 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Wow 8 days! With all the CNY food, must be a lot of thick and creamy solidified jello cum đŸ˜± love those!!!!! Making the top feeling the thick load pumping out from the urethra directly into my oesophagus....while you look into the mirror watching and feeling my throat moves.

Hahahahahaha

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

17 hours ago, john1965 said:

can I ask for advice? me, older white man, well groomed and dare I say ok looking....  him, works at my local bar perhaps 20? darker skinned slim chinese lad...  very effeminate,  super cute, lots of smiles and eye contact so far, beautiful slim body, under cut hair cut thats sometimes in a pony tail...........   but refuses to take my offered h/p number on a few occasions I offered it.... but till today, eye contact and smiles............    been going on for a month or so------- do i continue trying or walk away?  --------  but its my local and he so damn cute !!!! 

Which local is this? I also want eye contact... 

22 hours ago, john1965 said:

If they dun want your number means they are not interested. These barboys are paid to flirt. Haha, this is not Thailand lah. Most are not for sale.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic