Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 1/15/2020 at 8:09 PM, Swimmer32 said:

Story time:

On my way to work this morning, I rode the 601 bus from puchong to KL sentral. The seats at the back most part were empty so i sat there next the window. A few stops later, a lot of passengers went inside including a cute chinese guy in office uniform. There are five seats at the back. One passenger sat on the other end of backseats on the window side and  the cute guy sat in the middle. Then a few more passangers alighted the bus and the cute guy moved to sit beside me. Things started to get interesting when his elbows were touching my elbows. His smooth skin rubbing against mine.  I looked at him he was asleep or pretending to be 😂. Then I noticed his hand started to fell to the side touching my legs while still pretending to sleep. I decided to make my move and tried to nudge his arm with my elbow. He responded and started to rub my legs.  (He was covering us with his large bag so the other passengers cannot see). I was already rock hard and it was showing in my pants. His hand moved from my legs to rub my hard on. After a few minutes of rubbing outside my pants, he decided to put his hand inside my to grab my cock. I also tried to touch his outside his slack pants and he was also very hard. I was so scared and excited at the same time. 😂 We ended our trip when we arrived in KL sentral. It seems hes also working there. Cant believe what happend but im excited tomorrow to go to work and see if Ill see him again 😁

End

Got any update on this? lol

4 hours ago, Swimmer32 said:

Well we've had fun at the bus a 2nd time two weeks ago but it was just short. While im typing this on the bus right now he is also here. Haha I smiled at him and he winked at me. Unfortunately, we are not seated next to each other. Maybe next time

Damn. Lucky you. Hahah

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic