Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

3 hours ago, kurama123 said:

If this is important note to you that this is a newly created account, not interested to spam as the intention is very clear, to share info.

@blowblowfunJust need to inform others like what u did to others, to red flag you as well and take the risk of being ghost-ed by you.

Anyway, I think quite normal being ghost-ed all the time, it can happen until fun luck jackpot, maybe not interested after meet.

@kurama123Ā Truly sad for you and what you have experienced so far, until need to use a fresh new account to voice out.Ā 
Ā 

well, I tried to reach out and DM you to clarify & resolve. Nothing back yet. If I really did that to you, I say sorry 1st k.Ā 

10 hours ago, kurama123 said:

If this is important note to you that this is a newly created account, not interested to spam as the intention is very clear, to share info.

@blowblowfunJust need to inform others like what u did to others, to red flag you as well and take the risk of being ghost-ed by you.

Anyway, I think quite normal being ghost-ed all the time, it can happen until fun luck jackpot, maybe not interested after meet.

Those yg suka main ghost, pasti akan selalu kena ghost, kan?

Ā 

Do bad and bad will come to you...I x pernah ghost dan x pernah dighostkan...I x cruise šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Pandai2 bawak diri...Tuhan adašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

7 hours ago, blowblowfun said:

@kurama123Ā Truly sad for you and what you have experienced so far, until need to use a fresh new account to voice out.Ā 
Ā 

well, I tried to reach out and DM you to clarify & resolve. Nothing back yet. If I really did that to you, I say sorry 1st k.Ā 

Super nice to apologize awal2.

Ā 

(I love you...I love you)

Ā 

many ego driven a-holes just can't apologizešŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Ā 

... And this is main reason that they had to stoop low and play ghost?šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 8/11/2023 at 2:07 PM, blowblowfun said:

@chelliarĀ donā€™t be liar la. Agreed to meet at a place but end up waiting for u for 1 hr. PM you no more reply :(

guys take note of this red flag.Ā 

Ā 

I received emergency call after my last message to you and only free now to online here.Ā 

Ā 

Labeling me as 'liar' and 'red flag' in less than a day after what you called getting ghosted, and you downgrading others, that's very disappointing and toxic of you.

Ā 

And my last message to you was at 1.21 pm. It wasn't even an hour yet by the time you posted this. Well...

Edited by chelliar
44 minutes ago, chelliar said:

Ā 

I received emergency call after my last message to you and only free now to online here.Ā 

Ā 

Labeling me as 'liar' and 'red flag' in less than a day after what you called getting ghosted, and you downgrading others, that's very disappointing and toxic of you.

Ā 

And my last message to you was at 1.21 pm. It wasn't even an hour yet by the time you posted this. Well...

Good that you clarify.

Ā 

But if received emergency call, ALMOST immediately you should msg to cancel/postpone the meet up.

Ā 

If you are in @blowblowfunshoes, how do you feel kena ghost?

Ā 

Sorry, just my opinion based on what I read here

17 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

Good that you clarify.

Ā 

But if received emergency call, ALMOST immediately you should msg to cancel/postpone the meet up.

Ā 

If you are in @blowblowfunshoes, how do you feel kena ghost?

Ā 

Sorry, just my opinion based on what I read here

Ā 

When you received emergency call about your family members, you'll have nothing in your mind other than them. I hope you'll never experience that.

Ā 

And I've gotten ghosted few times before. But I didn't exaggerate my waiting times or downgrading others here, or hastily smearing that person here for 'ghosting' me.

Ā 

I have apologised to him privately, and I'll do here also. To @blowblowfunĀ my apologies for leaving you.

Ā 

I do hope you are brave enough to apologise to me here just like you were brave enough to hastily smearing me

Edited by chelliar
Ā 

Ā 

When you received emergency call about your family members, you'll have nothing in your mind other than them. I hope you'll never experience that.

Ā 

And I've gotten ghosted few times before. But I didn't exaggerate my waiting times or downgrading others here, or hastily smearing that person here for 'ghosting' me.

Ā 

I have apologised to him privately, and I'll do here also. To @blowblowfunĀ my apologies for leaving you.

Ā 

I do hope you are brave enough to apologise to me here just like you were brave enough to hastily smearing me

@chelliarĀ 

Your PM is well received an hour ago.
All good now.

Sama sama kawan k.

Was thinking about to jio for ā€œreplacementā€ light fun just now after see your PM haha.

but it is okay. :)
Ā 

@ToughGuyĀ just sharing his voice. šŸ’ŖšŸ»
Ā 

Anyway letā€™s all move on.

Have a good weekend.Ā 

51 minutes ago, blowblowfun said:

@chelliarĀ 

Your PM is well received an hour ago.
All good now.

Sama sama kawan k.

Was thinking about to jio for ā€œreplacementā€ light fun just now after see your PM haha.

but it is okay. :)
Ā 

@ToughGuyĀ just sharing his voice. šŸ’ŖšŸ»
Ā 

Anyway letā€™s all move on.

Have a good weekend.Ā 

Sweet way to resolve matter...kiss n make up..we are just humans, aren't we?

1 hour ago, chelliar said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

,šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

On 8/9/2023 at 5:08 PM, KLwhatsup said:

Hi all !

KL/Selangor kik group here for anyone (gay or trans) who wants to chat and hook up discreetly.

Ā 

Tap the link to join my group on Kik! kik.me/g6E7-RCrWp0ApCqU6R7gbHGbtuIĀ 

Ā 

(For those don't know, kik allows for registration without phone num, unlike telegram or whatsapp)

Hi, the link not working? šŸ˜•Ā 

Ā 

Will be in Kota Kinabalu this weekend. Am a bottom. Looking for clean and discreet fun. PM me if interestedĀ 

Will be in Centrepoint, Kota Kinabaluā€¦

staying aloneā€¦lonely in a hotel tonightā€¦

Ā 

if anyone in Kota Kinabalu wants to meet up for some foreplay and let me suck, please pm me..šŸ™šŸ»