Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

hello still actively looking for jerk off buddies, that can host so we can have fun all weekend. 

My stats 

Mly, 22 , 176 , 67 

I don’t fuck, I just love to be naked around and edging together. hehe

strictly malay n chi only, just a preference;), if you interested to know me or u have question, pls message me 🤫

📍sepang, selangor :)

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💪💪💪

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Hosting a few guys at our hotel room near Bukit Bintang for a group this weekend. We are white vers / Chinese top in our 40s.

Looking for masc discreet above 35 only. No names/endless chit chat. Can swap body pics.

Married Malay/Indians/white +++

Edited by TopChinese

To anyone cruising at Nu Sentral beware of the nightmare I had to go through today (22 Aug 2023).

I was cruising at Nu sentral as I usually did at around 3pm today. After going around for abt 1 hr around there I only got a guy. At last I gave up trying to search more and was going go back. But then as I was coming outside from the toilets near machine at level c,an Indian guy gave me signal to go inside the toilet. I initial was going to go back but as I got a signal I decided to follow him inside. That was the biggest mistake I ever did man, I should've just went back from there.

As I followed him inside the toilet I stood beside him at the end of urinals and jerked him off. I offered blowjob him at there but he insisted we go to upper toilets but I still stayed at the level c toilets. I waited inside the cubicle and waited if he wanted to come.

But then I heard him speaking on his phone at the urinals. Then suddenly I hear another indian guys voice coming from the urinals and the guy that lured me inside was telling the new guy that bitch is inside. I immidiately closed the cubicle door. Then The new indian guys starts shouting n banging my cubicle door. I was literally shivering with fear. He was calling me man whore n slut n what not. Then I heard him telling "u are trapped now". He then called more guys to come to the level c toilets to catch me n all. 

I didnt know what to do and just froze n regret all my life at that point. I looked from under the cubicle door n saw the guy standing there and heard/saw another person getting inside the toilet. I used that time to unlock the door n run away. That india guy tried to grab me but I managed to run away. I saw him following me but I managed to outrun him n kept running till I felt safe. Luckily I had my mask with me n wore it when escaping n ran away.

What makes me pissed me I wasn't the one gave signal but it was that guy. I was literally lured into their trap. I feel sooo stupid rn. I should've been more careful for godsake.  

So to whoever that cruise at nu sentral be more careful of these kinda guys

Edited by Bob2020202020

To anyone cruising at Nu Sentral beware of the nightmare I had to go through today (22 Aug 2023).

I was cruising at Nu sentral as I usually did at around 3pm today. After going around for abt 1 hr around there I only got a guy. At last I gave up trying to search more and was going go back. But then as I was coming outside from the toilets near machine at level c,an Indian guy gave me signal to go inside the toilet. I initial was going to go back but as I got a signal I decided to follow him inside. That was the biggest mistake I ever did man, I should've just went back from there.

As I followed him inside the toilet I stood beside him at the end of urinals and jerked him off. I offered blowjob him at there but he insisted we go to upper toilets but I still stayed at the level c toilets. I waited inside the cubicle and waited if he wanted to come.

But then I heard him speaking on his phone at the urinals. Then suddenly I hear another indian guys voice coming from the urinals and the guy that lured me inside was telling the new guy that bitch is inside. I immidiately closed the cubicle door. Then The new indian guys starts shouting n banging my cubicle door. I was literally shivering with fear. He was calling me man whore n slut n what not. Then I heard him telling "u are trapped now". He then called more guys to come to the level c toilets to catch me n all. 

I didnt know what to do and just froze n regret all my life at that point. I looked from under the cubicle door n saw the guy standing there and heard/saw another person getting inside the toilet. I used that time to unlock the door n run away. That india guy tried to grab me but I managed to run away. I saw him following me but I managed to outrun him n kept running till I felt safe. Luckily I had my mask with me n wore it when escaping n ran away.

What makes me pissed me I wasn't the one gave signal but it was that guy. I was literally lured into their trap. I feel sooo stupid rn. I should've been more careful for godsake.  

Sorry tat you had to experience this.

The last time I shared an incident where a guy was robbed at knife point in locked cubicle(the robber took wallet, HP n his pants) in a telegram group, I was accused of creating unnecessary fear about cruising.

Anyway, pandai2 bawak diri...dun let lust overwrite rational thinking

Sorry tat you had to experience this.

The last time I shared an incident where a guy was robbed at knife point in locked cubicle(the robber took wallet, HP n his pants) in a telegram group, I was accused of creating unnecessary fear about cruising.

Anyway, pandai2 bawak diri...dun let lust overwrite rational thinking

I don't understand people who accuse others of "creating unnecessary fear about cruising" when the intention comes from a good place. This is a matter of safety and helping other guys. I know what you're talking about because I tried to warn some people before when matters of safety was of concern, but they looked at me like 'mengada-ngada' 大惊小怪. So I just kept my mouth shut and can only worry if someone else might be unlucky. Maybe they will only believe it if the situation happened to them?

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

That is one horrible nightmare of a situation.  I hope you are feeling better now. 

Thank you for alerting us of these bastards who entrap men. 

Meanwhile, take care of yourself both physically and mentally.

I don't understand people who accuse others of "creating unnecessary fear about cruising" when the intention comes from a good place. This is a matter of safety and helping other guys. I know what you're talking about because I tried to warn some people before when matters of safety was of concern, but they looked at me like 'mengada-ngada' 大惊小怪. So I just kept my mouth shut and can only worry if someone else might be unlucky. Maybe they will only believe it if the situation happened to them?

Recent case, a guy went cruising, met a guy...took him home... Had fun n later, after d guy left , found luxury items missing