Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

2 hours ago, Keukeu said:

putrajaya or cyberjaya anyone? wan to release

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Looking for veteran tops and doms in Kuala Lumpur who will be willing to learn together with a novice, I will be visiting some time soon and hoping to make my trip there more meaningful.

Also if you consider yourself knowledgeable on cruising and the local scene in KL, who knows we can simply catch up over a cup of coffee.

Preferably more on meaningful connections and less of one-offs. Verse bottom here. Can start via chatting and we build it from there!

27 minutes ago, anxiousfriedtofu said:

Looking for veteran tops and doms in Kuala Lumpur who will be willing to learn together with a novice, I will be visiting some time soon and hoping to make my trip there more meaningful.

Also if you consider yourself knowledgeable on cruising and the local scene in KL, who knows we can simply catch up over a cup of coffee.

Preferably more on meaningful connections and less of one-offs. Verse bottom here. Can start via chatting and we build it from there!

let's  meet up