Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

8 hours ago, Chubbyboy33 said:

Ada x sesapa kat cni yg boleh sediakan port untk fun...  Hehe..  Area shah alam..  Selalu plan ngn sorang member ni...  tpi tu laa..  X der port.. Nk sewa hotel haish mcm malas n insecure plk kan..  Klau ade boleh pm...  Klau ade yg nk join pun ok...  Hehehe..  Klau boleh nk melayu laa...

Malangnya kamu chubb

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 hour ago, kevinseek said:

Even if he is not your type, there's no need to highlight that. We don't have to be mean to anyone in our community, matter of fact, to anyone. If that doesn't appeal to you, then just scroll up. #my2cents and no one should support such statement as above, I personally find it bodyshaming.

Chubb can be cute n fun to be with.... I have no intention to humiliate....maybe you are one of those who have intention to humiliate others based on their stats or look and looked at my post from that perspective.

Bodyshaming, if any, was being highlighted by you.

Jangan buruk sangka and try to act like Angel

Edited by ToughGuy

1 hour ago, ToughGuy said:

Chubb can be cute n fun to be with.... I have no intention to humiliate....maybe you are one of those who have intention to humiliate others based on their stats or look and looked at my post from that perspective.

Bodyshaming, if any, was being highlighted by you.

Jangan buruk sangka and try to act like Angel

Stating your preference in such way, what makes you think it's ok? It's not ok. That's me telling you. 

2 hours ago, kevinseek said:

Stating your preference in such way, what makes you think it's ok? It's not ok. That's me telling you. 

Self appointed Moderator???

LOL.... LOL

On 1/5/2019 at 1:00 PM, ToughGuy said:

You  need to be smart so that your room won't be raided while you are having fun. 

Thank you for the advice, but I've done this a lot using other means with great success.

You are not my only plan.

7 minutes ago, Acair said:

Thank you for the advice, but I've done this a lot using other means with great success.

Awesome....awesome

On 1/5/2019 at 8:06 PM, kevinseek said:

KJ park for wild fun? Hope can repeat same fun I had earlier! Fucked 2 guys and got lots of BJ.... FUN!

hi! is kjpark still happening? can update me if any new spots after construction and fences. i have not been in a while >.< if you don't want to say here, can send me message :) thanks!

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic