Male HQ

What Do You Wear At Home ?

Undies69

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, yhtang said:

This is the tropics.  Unless there is heavy rain or strong winds, it is not quite likely to catch a cold when being naked in your own place.  The aperture of the window can also be controlled to counter the wind chill factor. 

if someone is physically weak, I do not think it is likely to catch a cold while being naked at home.  I have been doing so for years.

I think needs to get used of being naked, same as used to being topless. Some people might easily feel 'cold' when they are topless/naked. Maybe this is when that person might catch a cold, esp when it is a cooling weather.

Same theory like some people can sleep in an aircon room without having to cover with a blanket and yet never catch a cold. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nude? They don't scare wait catch a cold?

U been thru NS? Some platoon mates sleep in juz underwear even on heavy rain nites. 

I have few frenz n colleagues who have e habit of sleeping nude. Even in cold air con hotel room or in hotel room during winter, they juz go nude under e blanket.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U been thru NS? Some platoon mates sleep in juz underwear even on heavy rain nites. 

I have few frenz n colleagues who have e habit of sleeping nude. Even in cold air con hotel room or in hotel room during winter, they juz go nude under e blanket.

NS still young and body still strong, so even sleep nude on heavy rain nights still no problem.

Those people who can sleep nude in cold aircon room are strong.

recently have a fetish of wearing netted underwear (tanga, thongs) or bxr brief which i can feel the airy sensation.

have even received my online order of items or grab food wearing just the netted undies/bxr brif.

On 6/15/2024 at 6:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sleeping nude under the blanket is sexy n fuckable ....hot bro...

On 6/15/2024 at 6:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

If sleeping alone, I usually sleep nude without blanket. But I adjust the AC so that it's not too cold 🫣

Guest guest

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Sleeping nude under the blanket is sexy n fuckable ....hot bro...

Had wet dream once and got a mess under my quit. Had to clean up the mess with tissues and sent for laundry the next day. This happened when I am staying alone in a studio apartment when working in BKK.

Tell you how I got the habit of sleeping nude under blanket. My parents divorced when I m young. I live with my dad and we used to just wearing undie at home. Since teenage, I started wrapping myself with just a towel after my shower and went straight to continue my game at computer.  Sometime, i do change into my undie. But slowly, i became lazy to change and just jump onto my bed in my towel and dozed off every night. As time goes by, i started removing my towel under my blanket and slept nude through the night. When in NS, I also removed my undie under my blanket and slept in nude. Will just put it on again under the blanket in the morning before going to the toilet.  So, I am 100% a nude sleeper.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Had wet dream once and got a mess under my quit. Had to clean up the mess with tissues and sent for laundry the next day. This happened when I am staying alone in a studio apartment when working in BKK.

Tell you how I got the habit of sleeping nude under blanket. My parents divorced when I m young. I live with my dad and we used to just wearing undie at home. Since teenage, I started wrapping myself with just a towel after my shower and went straight to continue my game at computer.  Sometime, i do change into my undie. But slowly, i became lazy to change and just jump onto my bed in my towel and dozed off every night. As time goes by, i started removing my towel under my blanket and slept nude through the night. When in NS, I also removed my undie under my blanket and slept in nude. Will just put it on again under the blanket in the morning before going to the toilet.  So, I am 100% a nude sleeper.

Now  r u still staying with yr dad? Both in undies at home?

Guest guest
14 hours ago, cutejack said:

Now  r u still staying with yr dad? Both in undies at home?

Yes,  still staying with him but only few times a month. As my job need me to fly frequently, I m staying in my elder brother's apartment more because is nearer to airport.

My dad still in just undie at home but more on loose boxer shorts now. He started wearing loose boxer shorts many years ago. Probably as we men getting older and older, we like our meat below to be as free as possible....no?  I m definitely in just undie or wrapped with only a towel at home.

58 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Yes,  still staying with him but only few times a month. As my job need me to fly frequently, I m staying in my elder brother's apartment more because is nearer to airport.

My dad still in just undie at home but more on loose boxer shorts now. He started wearing loose boxer shorts many years ago. Probably as we men getting older and older, we like our meat below to be as free as possible....no?  I m definitely in just undie or wrapped with only a towel at home.

Yr elder bro ley? Undies too? Hahaha

I'm covering all. Hahaha 

Guest guest
3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yr elder bro ley? Undies too? Hahaha

I'm covering all. Hahaha 

Haha...my elder brother not only in undie but can be in the house butt naked too.  After NS, he went US to continue his study and work there for few years. So, he is more open minded with western thinking. 

He is womanizer. I texted him everytime when I wanted to go over to his place to sleep just in case he brought woman home for ONS. Many years ago, my flight landed in SG past 2am and I went up to his place. When I went to his room to check if he was sleeping, I saw both him and a woman totally in nude sleeping. I left his house quietly. 

Something I love about his house is the shower area. He bought this old condo located in the east area. His home is a 1 bedroom unit. Bedroom has no toilet. The only toilet is located at the laundry yard in the kitchen partition by a wall. He wanted his toilet to be a dry toilet. So, he modified the laundry yard. He hack down the partition wall and installed a transparent glass wall as partition and brought the shower area out from the toilet to the laundry yard. I can actually watch him shower if I purposely prepare food in the kitchen at the same time...haha. 

But to be frank, brought up plays a part too. My second brother who followed my mum is more conservative. Whenever we 3 brothers were on holidays together, he was always in a pair of shorts in room.

Mostly boxer shorts. Often in nude. (Just too hot the last years here - from outside temperatures not too hot due to other factors. LOL) I prefer more lose underwear also, due to the heat. That usual underwear causes too much sweating around certain areas, that's why the preference for boxer shorts.

Might have some peeps opposite, but don't bother.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Haha...my elder brother not only in undie but can be in the house butt naked too.  After NS, he went US to continue his study and work there for few years. So, he is more open minded with western thinking. 

He is womanizer. I texted him everytime when I wanted to go over to his place to sleep just in case he brought woman home for ONS. Many years ago, my flight landed in SG past 2am and I went up to his place. When I went to his room to check if he was sleeping, I saw both him and a woman totally in nude sleeping. I left his house quietly. 

Something I love about his house is the shower area. He bought this old condo located in the east area. His home is a 1 bedroom unit. Bedroom has no toilet. The only toilet is located at the laundry yard in the kitchen partition by a wall. He wanted his toilet to be a dry toilet. So, he modified the laundry yard. He hack down the partition wall and installed a transparent glass wall as partition and brought the shower area out from the toilet to the laundry yard. I can actually watch him shower if I purposely prepare food in the kitchen at the same time...haha. 

But to be frank, brought up plays a part too. My second brother who followed my mum is more conservative. Whenever we 3 brothers were on holidays together, he was always in a pair of shorts in room.

Whao,best.  3 bros. Wish im surrounded by u guys . Shiok. Buffet 

Guest Guest

Recently, I rented a room in an old housing estate to be nearer to my workplace. My room has those old louvre windows and they are facing the common corridor. I am always nude in my room and I sleep naked too. I close the lower windows for privacy and leave the upper windows open for ventilation. I read from some of the posts in this forum that people can look into someone’s unit from a certain angle due to the design of the HDB flats. Not sure anyone from the opposite block has spotted me in the nude or watched me jerking through the opened upper windows. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.