Male HQ

Will You Have A R/ship With A Married Man? + In Love With / Liked A Married Man (Compiled)

Devilchub

Guest Say no

I have experienced this before at work. A married man still young 32 yo. He always flirt with me, flirt with girl, he basically flirt with everyone.. 

To him, that's his style to charm people at work. 

I didn't know at first. I thought he so special concern me. Eat lunch with me. Later I found out he only need me to help him do something at work. So the lunch is dating dating to draw me in. 

Straight people they have experience to date girls. So they use the same style to date guys.. But he doesn't know I gay. 

After I helped him, soon later he got promoted and moved to another level. We see other. Only just hi and hello. That level of closeness gone... 

So don't fall for it la. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank you guys for your advice. I guess I’ll give it a pass and focus on other relationships 🙏🏻

Good luck man. I also agree that you should give it a pass 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Blow away said:

What has been said earlier are valid.

just remember a few things.

1. He’s interested in you now cos he hasn’t laid you yet. Once he’s bedded you, you are on your way to become disposable or dispensable.

2. You may want to think he’s serious about you. No matter how sincere he may be towards you, never think he will give up his family, status and reputation to be with you.

3. Ask yourself what do you want out of being with him? If it’s just to satisfy the fun of having had an affair with a married man, then when it ends, make sure you are the one to end it. And don’t play victim cos you already know the outcome before you start it. 

Love this guy ...

Guest Guest

Appreciate it guys :) 

I just texted him and told him the entire situation: as in it would be best if we could keep everything professional only at office (no personal hangouts etc). I didn’t tell him regarding the love issue - just how I could focus fully at office so I don’t have to bring home work as an excuse 😂. It hurts so much that I had to do it but I guess it would be the best thing for both parties..

Guest sagely wizard

You have allowed this man to emotionally toy with your inner feelings.

From your vacillation, sounds like you are trapped in this Hamlet-like scenario: to be a floozy or not to be a floozy.

The choice is yours to make.

Remember, the wrong choice will set you back and leave it broken for a long time.

3 hours ago, Guest Say no said:

I have experienced this before at work. A married man still young 32 yo. He always flirt with me, flirt with girl, he basically flirt with everyone.. 

To him, that's his style to charm people at work. 

I didn't know at first. I thought he so special concern me. Eat lunch with me. Later I found out he only need me to help him do something at work. So the lunch is dating dating to draw me in. 

Straight people they have experience to date girls. So they use the same style to date guys.. But he doesn't know I gay. 

After I helped him, soon later he got promoted and moved to another level. We see other. Only just hi and hello. That level of closeness gone... 

So don't fall for it la. 

For some reason you got a chip on your shoulder.  Your colleague socialize with you you also not happy.  In the end, you felt like a loser.  Why?  

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I just texted him and told him the entire situation: as in it would be best if we could keep everything professional only at office (no personal hangouts etc). I didn’t tell him regarding the love issue - just how I could focus fully at office so I don’t have to bring home work as an excuse 😂. It hurts so much that I had to do it but I guess it would be the best thing for both parties..

Maybe you are the only one who think too much.

He might have received the msg and show his wife and they LOL together.

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe you are the only one who think too much.

He might have received the msg and show his wife and they LOL together.

You sounded like you are the married man.

if so, then please don’t go around telling younger men this “I actually liked you, I’m just kidding. You’re a cute boy

Not a very nice thing to do. What did your wife say about this statement after LOL with you?

Guest Guest?
2 hours ago, Blow away said:

You sounded like you are the married man.

if so, then please don’t go around telling younger men this “I actually liked you, I’m just kidding. You’re a cute boy

Not a very nice thing to do. What did your wife say about this statement after LOL with you?

Huh? I'm the married man?

I thought TS is silly enough to wanna get something out of a married man, but it seems like you are more dumb.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest? said:

Huh? I'm the married man?

I thought TS is silly enough to wanna get something out of a married man, but it seems like you are more dumb.

Sorry if you misread my sentence. I only said u ‘sounded like’. I didn’t say u r the marrried man. But sorry again if you took it that way.

not sure if you are a man or a woman. Cos if you are a man, then you would understand how men behave in general. All men, whether gay or straight, single or married, don’t like to share everything or anything with women (wife/gf/mother), cos they prefer to have their own private space or little secrets. A married man may tell his wife that he goes out with friends or colleagues but would not share details or show messages to his wife. 

When you wrote the man sharing the message with his wife and having a good laugh, it felt more like two sisters gossiping and having a good laugh. 

anyway I think the TS did a good job to share and listen to advice and made his decision. Nothing dumb about it.

• G_M changed the title to Will You Have A R/ship With A Married Man? + In Love With / Liked A Married Man (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

have fun - yes

relationship - no. what for? there will not be a good ending. it's just like dating an attached guy, if that even makes sense.

• 4 months later...
Guest Asshole
On 3/13/2021 at 2:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

I fell head over heels with my colleague Wilson. He's so straight I never thought we could be in love. We shared a cubicle. He's a gym regular and his executive wear are always looking sharp and fitting. Then we went on a business trip together, shared happy moments together. One night he came into my hotel room and we fuck and cuddle all night. Now he's married, and we still meet up for fuck and suck. And lunch everyday. Except weekend, I spent more time with him then his wife 

On 9/4/2022 at 8:23 AM, Guest Asshole said:

I fell head over heels with my colleague Wilson. He's so straight I never thought we could be in love. We shared a cubicle. He's a gym regular and his executive wear are always looking sharp and fitting. Then we went on a business trip together, shared happy moments together. One night he came into my hotel room and we fuck and cuddle all night. Now he's married, and we still meet up for fuck and suck. And lunch everyday. Except weekend, I spent more time with him then his wife 

Hopefully you're not in love. Just have fun, be a fb bro. 

Please dont fall in love with  married men. It's not love, it's just lust..eventhough they said they loved u.. when they have had enough of you or when guilt strikes them, they will leave you, or ignore you or even treat you like a piece of trash..believe me..been there, done that and now i know better. When i have sex with married men, it's just a good passionate sex, no love at all.. if they need me they will call me, if they have enough of me, then..next!! 

Edited by LotsOfLove

On 9/6/2022 at 2:11 PM, Looking to rent said:

Firstly, ask yourself what do you need from them? We cannot give you anything except our lanjiaos at the time convenient to us.

That's good. Just get hold of a dozen married men to service regularly and have a nutritious diet. 

Personally I have no issues with being friends or buddy with married guys. I mean married guys also deserve to have friends right?

In fact, I have had several buddies who were married guys.

The unfortunate thing about them was that they often had a huge baggage of guilt. Many of them often like to say this, I won’t invest any emotion into this relationship. Nobody is asking that of them. 此地无银三百两。

I understand that they struggle with their bisexuality. I met one who was very confident that he could manage having a fwb. Before we met, he would tell me that he would be the last man anyone would think is gay or bi. 

He was looking forward to meeting me so he would text me everyday. Finally we met. There was mutual attraction. Then he left to meet his wife for dinner. And I never heard from him anymore. 

Then I chatted with another married guy. We arranged to meet but he disappeared on the day we were supposed to meet. About a month later, we managed to chat again. He told me he was guilty about cheating on his wife. But this time he is ready to meet me. 

I am not so sure. Guilt is one of the biggest baggage to shake off. 

NB. I am not seeking married guys per se. I am open to both married and single guys. It’s just that it seems there are more and more married and bi guys in BW now. And I just seek fwb anyway. 

Guest Don't play with married
On 9/7/2022 at 1:05 PM, Startup said:

Personally I have no issues with being friends or buddy with married guys. I mean married guys also deserve to have friends right?

In fact, I have had several buddies who were married guys.

The unfortunate thing about them was that they often had a huge baggage of guilt. Many of them often like to say this, I won’t invest any emotion into this relationship. Nobody is asking that of them. 此地无银三百两。

I understand that they struggle with their bisexuality. I met one who was very confident that he could manage having a fwb. Before we met, he would tell me that he would be the last man anyone would think is gay or bi. 

He was looking forward to meeting me so he would text me everyday. Finally we met. There was mutual attraction. Then he left to meet his wife for dinner. And I never heard from him anymore. 

Then I chatted with another married guy. We arranged to meet but he disappeared on the day we were supposed to meet. About a month later, we managed to chat again. He told me he was guilty about cheating on his wife. But this time he is ready to meet me. 

I am not so sure. Guilt is one of the biggest baggage to shake off. 

NB. I am not seeking married guys per se. I am open to both married and single guys. It’s just that it seems there are more and more married and bi guys in BW now. And I just seek fwb anyway. 

All it takes is for 1 married man to slipped up. 

Example: never delete WhatsApp message. Secretive. Wife suspect. Browser history. Gay apps. Picture of man. GPS track.

Etc. 

And the wife come after you. 

Be very afraid. 

If another woman play with your dad, how would you feel. 

You are destroying more than one person's life. 

Don't do it. 

Married man shouldn't enjoy the privilege of a straight life and use gays for fun. 

Until gay get the basic equal rights. We shall boycott and not serve any married man. 

Must protect the concept of marriage 

On 9/7/2022 at 1:22 PM, Guest Don't play with married said:

All it takes is for 1 married man to slipped up. 

Example: never delete WhatsApp message. Secretive. Wife suspect. Browser history. Gay apps. Picture of man. GPS track.

Etc. 

And the wife come after you. 

Be very afraid. 

If another woman play with your dad, how would you feel. 

You are destroying more than one person's life. 

Don't do it. 

Married man shouldn't enjoy the privilege of a straight life and use gays for fun. 

Until gay get the basic equal rights. We shall boycott and not serve any married man. 

Must protect the concept of marriage 

You are right. But one can still be just platonic friends with married guys, even though it may be far fetched.

I did chat with a married guy before. Then he said he cannot chat anymore cos his wife saw his messages. Well well.

Keep it purely sexual. No chatting or messaging. Just call to meet and fxxx. No emotions invested. Have a circle of regulars. No emotions, no guilt. This way there's no 3rd party, just another fb. Avoid clingy drama queens. Just mutual lust.

On 9/7/2022 at 4:53 PM, Sizzler said:

Actually I have been a married man's "mistress" for many years. We started dating when we were both single, then he felt that gay relationships are unstable so he married his gf and had 2 kids with her. We sort of broke off when he got married but a few years after that, he came to look for me to say that his marriage is on the rocks (his wife is a control freak). So we got back together but I was mindful to remain only a "spare tire" and not to get into his family's way. Worked out well - I even went on holiday with his wife and kids (of course I brought a girl to pose as my gf).

Now .. many years later ... he's still fucking me (he took my virginity and made me bleed and turned me from top to btm actually). In fact I think he prefers to fuck me more than his wife (she has become more of a companion to him than anything else). 

U sounds proud n happy to be married man's mistress..happy for u too

• 4 months later...

I'm surprised that there are so many married men hooking up with each other or having fun with other gay men. Why did they get married in the first place? My last two ONS were with married malay guys.

7 minutes ago, Guest Kurt27 said:

I'm surprised that there are so many married men hooking up with each other or having fun with other gay men. Why did they get married in the first place? My last two ONS were with married malay guys.

I love having fun with married men. 8 out of 10 are horny as hell

Guest Gerald27
13 hours ago, Guest woot said:

I love having fun with married men. 8 out of 10 are horny as hell

Married men are usually horny rven those in the 50s and above are having ED so most married men I had fun with were bottoms

On 9/7/2022 at 4:53 PM, Sizzler said:

Actually I have been a married man's "mistress" for many years. We started dating when we were both single, then he felt that gay relationships are unstable so he married his gf and had 2 kids with her. We sort of broke off when he got married but a few years after that, he came to look for me to say that his marriage is on the rocks (his wife is a control freak). So we got back together but I was mindful to remain only a "spare tire" and not to get into his family's way. Worked out well - I even went on holiday with his wife and kids (of course I brought a girl to pose as my gf).

Now .. many years later ... he's still fucking me (he took my virginity and made me bleed and turned me from top to btm actually). In fact I think he prefers to fuck me more than his wife (she has become more of a companion to him than anything else). 

Ur friend getting the best of both worlds. 

Nothing is gonna work with a married man, don't waste your time at all. They will mostly flirt around and f around and some tell u they don't love the wife la, family pressure la and so on .. all sorts of nonsense... But u normally only got to know all these after first sex with them. IMHO I personally would not go for it and will cut loose might not even have more sex with he fella when I discovered this

• 5 months later...

Can you ever trust a married man? Do you think a married man can ever be honest? 

He's married to a woman with kids - leading a double life having man to man relationship.. and then you found out you're not the only person he's sleeping with. 

Since he's been lying all those time while married to his wife.. what difference will that make for him to lie to you as well?

So are all married man not to be trusted? Will they just keep on lying?

21 minutes ago, Guest married said:

yup. hence better don't indulge in raw sex if can help it. 

so you're a married man and you're saying that you're not a trustworthy person? if so how do you justify yourself being honest in whatever you do in life? 

Guest No No No
5 hours ago, greg01greg said:

QUESTIONS:

1. Can you ever trust a married man?

2. Do you think a married man can ever be honest? 

3. He's married to a woman with kids - leading a double life having man to man relationship.. and then you found out you're not the only person he's sleeping with. 

Since he's been lying all those time while married to his wife.. what difference will that make for him to lie to you as well?

4. So are all married man not to be trusted? Will they just keep on lying?

ANSWERS:

1. NO

2. NO

3. OF COURSE HE WILL LIE LIE LIE 

4. YES! YES!

Good luck!

Is it like a lie to you that he's not married then you found out he is.

Or like he never said he's only sleeping with you and then you asked and he told you there's more?

Most things are not purely black and white. Sex with you, versus everything else can be separate.

Not saying or like deleting posts is it considered lying? How you perceive things will be how you define whether to be able to trust another person.

😂 not all lies or cheats if he can't find anyone better then you...but hey married man r always curious get what I mean? They don't like drama mama emo etc...but it is already wrong for you to get to attached to a married why? Just play for fun sex etc or even side....the drawbacks they judge quickly n prefer manly etc but they failed to know or get the best of the best but hey they choose that let it be then.....

And to answer your question based on my experiences is NO. I rather you stop getting attached to it...they r so many singles like us waiting to mingle explore engage repeat n release be it indoor outdoor hotel overseas hostel apartment etc 😂 

You need to enjoy life! Try to avoid having feeling with married guys just play n go or etc...their skills also meh...for us with the experiences cmon we can get the best of the best based on our looks physique style personality n cock size.... remember to always be in control! 😂

Guest Guest

I had a relationship with a married man more than 15 years ago. I met him at a massage parlour in Lucky Chinatown. He was working there part-time as a masseur. What attracted me to him was the size of his dick. He took advantage of this and started to ask for loans which I foolishly agreed. I finally managed to break off after I changed my job and was too stressed (with my new work environment) to answer his phone call requesting for more loan. He finally stopped calling me and 17 years have passed.  

16 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Can you ever trust a married man? Do you think a married man can ever be honest? 

He's married to a woman with kids - leading a double life having man to man relationship.. and then you found out you're not the only person he's sleeping with. 

trust him with what? Trust him to only be unfaithful to his wife with you? This is such a dumb expectation, if that is what you thought you were expecting to get.  

and also: why does it matter? 

3 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

😂 not all lies or cheats if he can't find anyone better then you...but hey married man r always curious get what I mean? They don't like drama mama emo etc...but it is already wrong for you to get to attached to a married why? Just play for fun sex etc or even side....the drawbacks they judge quickly n prefer manly etc but they failed to know or get the best of the best but hey they choose that let it be then.....

And to answer your question based on my experiences is NO. I rather you stop getting attached to it...they r so many singles like us waiting to mingle explore engage repeat n release be it indoor outdoor hotel overseas hostel apartment etc 😂 

You need to enjoy life! Try to avoid having feeling with married guys just play n go or etc...their skills also meh...for us with the experiences cmon we can get the best of the best based on our looks physique style personality n cock size.... remember to always be in control! 😂

I agree with your viewpoint.

He is married, he is horny, he will do what he wants to do. 

If one enters a relationship with a man who is married, then one shall have to accept having to play second fiddle to his family.

Better still just don't get involved with married people!  Do not be a slave to your feeling and/or emotions and/or fantasies. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I had a relationship with a married man more than 15 years ago. I met him at a massage parlour in Lucky Chinatown. He was working there part-time as a masseur. What attracted me to him was the size of his dick. He took advantage of this and started to ask for loans which I foolishly agreed. I finally managed to break off after I changed my job and was too stressed (with my new work environment) to answer his phone call requesting for more loan. He finally stopped calling me and 17 years have passed.  

In your mind it was a relationship.  In reality, you paid for his cock.  Sad but true.  I am very happy for you that you managed to extract yourself from that situation.  I hope you find/have found someone more worth of you. 

Guest GUEST
21 hours ago, greg01greg said:

what kind of trust are you referring to.

if its stuff like he say he only love you or love you forever, then you better wake up.

as of rule of thumb for myself,

NSA fun with married men still okay, anything beyond that - strictly no no

When you chose to get involved with a married man, you are limiting yourself and your relationship based on his limitations. As long as you are aware of the consequences, and if not, go google, or watch all the tv drama etc., you should learn to be content with what you have. If you believe you deserve more from him, you are fooling yourself. If you believe you deserve better than being the second or third best in his life, you should end the relationship and find someone who will treat and respect you as the #1 in his life. 

Love. 

married men aren't some creature from the dark. they are just bisexual who happens to be married and their charm has gotten attention from other men. when one knows the man in the relationship is a married man, one have the option of leaving or staying. if one choose to stay then perhaps he needs to understand that his man has obligation and duty as a husband and father. if one are willingly staying with him then accept that one will be sharing him with his family. else just leave him lor.

Edited by D.0284

why sound like only gay men got the problem? many women also fell in love with married men. some are willing to be mistress. some becomes impatient over time and expose the affair hoping that the married man will becomes theirs completely only to lose the man completely.

if one does not have the will to be the third party, just leave. dun be an arse.

Edited by D.0284

First ask yourself why do you want to be in a relationship with a married guy? What sort of a relationship?

My first buddy was actually a married man in China. Every year in winter I would meet him for a few days. While he had to work in the day, he would keep me company for those nights I was there. Amazing right?

Then I got to know some married guys in Singapore. That's when I realized that a married guy who could be with you anytime you want doesn't exist. There are many who leave it to fate for a meetup since they have to report to their wives for their whereabouts. 

Anyway make your own choice and don't blame it on anyone. You could choose between a single or a married guy. But these married guys don't have much of a choice. What can you expect from them anyway?

there are people who work irregular hours and there are some who work shifts. how are they to ensure they are always with the ones they love? only if they are working in the same business then perhaps there are always time for both. but then the more time they spend together they face conflict too.

Thanks for all the opinion and I know this would be a unanimous vote. But feelings aside, how do you measure that person’s integrity? 
On one hand he speaks about an honest living, a man of full conviction etc. while on the other hand he’s leading a life total opposite to what he stood for.. 

looking at his life and what he accomplished, I kinda feel disgusted.. 

Guest Get a grip
33 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Thanks for all the opinion and I know this would be a unanimous vote. But feelings aside, how do you measure that person’s integrity? 
On one hand he speaks about an honest living, a man of full conviction etc. while on the other hand he’s leading a life total opposite to what he stood for.. 

looking at his life and what he accomplished, I kinda feel disgusted.. 

hinestky, what point are you trying to make with this thread? Who are you in this situation? And who are you to judge his integrity?

If I want to be judgmental, I can judge the integrity of the person who decides to start something with someone they know is married as easily as I can judge the married person who is fooling around. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.