Male HQ

Wagyu And Kobe

hmmm... generic wagyu is quite easy to find in singapore (although maybe not as "pure" genetically as what upper cut claims to offer); any good japanese restaurant here should have it, especially if they serve sukiyaki / shabu shabu.

i don't think i have seen matsusaka here though...

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Have tried the wagyu beef at Gyukaku in UE Square (Grd Flr).

Quite good & reasonable, altho for that price, you are not getting the best grade, probably grade 7. The good service makes up for it. And while you are there, try the grilled belly pork.. best!

I once ever saw a restaurant (should be Japanese) in City Hall 2 years ago that offer matsusaka beef. The restaurant is excess by a small lane. I know cause I saw a poster alone the way in the lane.

Don't know still have or not leh, want to try also.

Another restaurant i know is in KeyPoint

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

To the rest of the world, Wagyu beef is just generic good quality beef from Japanese cattle raised in countries outside of Japan ie Australia, US. The Japanese do not called these foreign meat Wagyu just like most discerning wine drinkers do not use the label "Champagne" for all sparkling wines outside of the Champagne region in France.

Wagyu beef was the latest buzzword back in 2006 where everyone wants a slice of the tender, marbled meat. When prepared properly, Wagyu can literally melt in your mouth. Generally, the quality is not consistent and I've seen very disappointing menus where Wagyu was served welldone (!!!!!)

Kobe beef refers to a specific beef from a particular species of Japanese cattle. The meat is amazingly marbled and very tender. They have had a good life tho.. I wish I had japanese farm boys feed me beer and massages every day.

Stoner, when you wanna go eat beef, jio me leh, hehehehehe ( and did you go to the brazilian restaurant in Vivo? when you wanna go ?)

There is one Brazilian Restaurant at Jln Penjara which opened recently.

http://wineanddine.asiaone.com.sg/reviews/...0070418_001.htm

==Edited By Asura==================

The link seems not working,funny that it is actually correct. If you guys wanna check out what WorldAngel is talking about, go to http://wineanddine.asiaone.com.sg/

In the centre of the main page, there is a search box on the right column and search for "Rio Brazilian Restaurant" and choose "Wind, Dine and Unwind" in the drop down box below.

Edited by Asura

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

In the centre of the main page, there is a search box on the right column and search for "Rio Brazilian Restaurant" and choose "Wind, Dine and Unwind" in the drop down box below.

You mean this place?

Reviews not very good.

GM, love for you to massage and then split roast me with apples and Akated anytime! Btw I think you look very handsome at TMC the other day! :)

Stoner, when you wanna go eat beef, jio me leh, hehehehehe ( and did you go to the brazilian restaurant in Vivo? when you wanna go ?)

haha nope haven't been to the "Carnivour" yet. if go must go between 6-7pm. where the buffet is only $25 (around there lar, exactly how much cannot rem.) go after 7pm is 30 plus liao.

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

GM, love for you to massage and then split roast me with apples and Akated anytime!

hmmm... and i tot i should be the one getting spit-roasted by TC and GM... any chance of that happening at the same time? hahaha... :D

stonie: carnivore is not that fantastic... yes there are a good variety of meats, bu they are all super salty. case-in-point: my favourite dish at that place was BUTTER FISH... at a churrascaria... think the general consensus is that the sixth avenue churrascaria is better.

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

GM, love for you to massage and then split roast me with apples and Akated anytime!

hmmm... and i tot i should be the one getting spit-roasted by TC and GM... any chance of that happening at the same time? hahaha... :D

Waow... sounds like a perfect combi. Shall we do this before or after the Kobe Beef shabu shabu? :)

wah kobe beef shabu shabu... i want!!!

hmmm i think sex before is better... hahahaha... don't want to be bloaty :D

anyone knows where to have good shabu shabu in singapore?

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

As far as I know, even in Japan itself, the Kobe and Wagyu beefs are also quite expensive. The Japanese host normally would offer this kind of beefs to their overseas guests or clients. Tried before it too during a business trip to Kobe itself :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.