Male HQ

Men Square Spa (Jb Malaysia)

Men_Square

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

To start the Chinese new year month, Men Square is offering a promotion from 2Feb to 28Feb

Customers who visit us on weekdays before 10pm will be entitled to the spacious and luxury VIP 

room free of charge for spending above RM100/-ie we waive the RM20 VIP room charge for your 

comfort in a relaxing and nice suite.

1533956_1532669220317872_473319936321944       

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599

Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Good Evening to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on CNY month

CNY Month Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

10934026_1539774419607352_17472793329008

For this CNY month PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Sam

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

To start the Chinese new year month, Men Square is offering a promotion from 2Feb to 28Feb

Customers who visit us on weekdays before 10pm will be entitled to the spacious and luxury VIP 

room free of charge for spending above RM100/-ie we waive the RM20 VIP room charge for your 

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on CNY month

CNY Month Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this CNY month PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain

********************************************************************************************************************

To start on March, Men Square is offering a promotion from 4 March to 31 March

• 2 weeks later...

To start on March, Men Square is offering a promotion from 4 March to 31 March

Location: 203, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Edited by Men_Square

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on April

April Promotion

Package 1:

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain 

Edited by Men_Square

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on APRIL

APRIL Promotion

Package 1:

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain 

http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0

Edited by Men_Square

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you can improve on your rainshower feature as it can be pretty hard to get the right temperature. Perhaps adjustment to water temperature can be made using remote control.

Agree with above. Water came out very cold at start then hot then warm.

Also, it's good if ur masseur can clean and bathe with us after oil massage. I don't know if I've been given VIP room actually coz I just had a mattress on the floor. No bed as per picture.

To celebrate Labour Day, Mensquare Spa promises you a relaxing experience to relieve your

stress away.Customers who visit us from 1MAY to 3MAY will be entitled to a free rub back rain

shower for spending above RM100....

11166022_1099550833393957_74194363_n.jpg

• Location: 203&205 Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jln Kuning, Johor Bahru
  • Interests:Welcome to Men Square Spa. Call us now at +6014 6169 382 for a relaxing and refreshing spa experience or visit
  • Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599
  • Looking For:http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0
Edited by Men_Square

Dear Customers, for the Month of May 2015, take advantage of our fabulous promotion to experience

a relaxing wellness journey in Mensquare Spa to rejuvenate your senses. Get rewarded by earning 1

loyalty stamp for every minimum spend of RM100 in a single receipt. Accumulate 5 stamps within

months from your first visit will entitle you to a 50% discount on your next visit. What more,        

bring a friend along, and both get to accumulate the stamps to enjoy the promotion which is valid from

1 May 2015 to 31 Aug 2015Hurry, call us now @+6014 616 9382 to book an appointment with your

favourite therapist and get rewarded!

11209389_1572902889627838_71431873314030

• Location: 203&205 Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jln Kuning, Johor Bahru
  • Interests:Welcome to Men Square Spa. Call us now at +6014 6169 382 for a relaxing and refreshing spa experience or visit
  • Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599
  • Looking For:http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0

My partner and I visited Men Square spa during the labour weekend. We took a B2B Package, with body scrubbed, B2B Massage and a foot bath, RM150 (S$56) - 90mins duration 

The place is quite easy to locate, a Rm8 taxi ride from KSL Mall. We asked the Spa Supervisor to call a cab for us after we finished the session.

We engaged Paul and Greg. The spa is dimly litted, smells fresh and clean. There were a few therapists at the gym room, 2 of them have good bodies, and of decent looks, however our therapist Paul and Greg were of the lean type. ( local Chinese Boys ) 

The foot bath, nothing special, just soaking the foot in some powder for 10mins. 

Next was the body scrubbed. The therapist stripped naked, and my whole body was scrapped from head to bottom, even at the erotic area, the process took 20 mins. 

The B2B massage was very erotic, what I like was that my therapist actually gave me a proper 30 mins proper massage before proceeding to the B2B. A lot of oil were used for the B2B massage.

It is very hard not to get an erection during the "front" part of B2B, the therapist was also HARD.

A HE was offered but I declined, but the best part was even after I declined the HE, my therapist still showered and soap off the oil on my body together with me.

The only complaint I have was that my therapist should have "a facial shaved" so that the B2B would be more enjoyable.

We both tipped our masseurs Rm 20 each. 

Would I go back ?  

YES, but not during a long weekend as the Q at the JB customs were a big turn off. 

Edited by inbody123

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good day to all of our valuable customer, this is Men Square Spa latest circular updated on November@2015

Here's to thanks for all of our valuable customers continuously fully support us .

November Promotion

Package 1:

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this November PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:55 PM, Men_Square said:

Men square spa had reopen again. we having a promotion now.

hope to see all your back.

www.mensquarespa.my

Mensquare service charge.jpg

but the review seemed ........

Anyone has anything to comment?

• 8 months later...