Male HQ

Jake In-Call And Out-Call Massage Services

Hello Singapore! Hi Forumers!

I'm Jake, good-looking hot guy from the Philippines.

I went to a training center in Manila where i got my certification in Massage Therapy; That is ensure QUALITY SERVICE guaranteed to clients.

Rate(s) and service(s):

200 S$ ; incall; inclusive of quality time good for 70 to 90 minutes
300 S$;outcall; inclusive of quality time good for 70 to 90 minutes

Location: I always stay in a 4-star hotel in Clarke Quay area.

Cheers!

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

Have tried his massage and I requested for medium firm stroke...he was very attentive to ask for feedback on his pressure to make sure I was ok. The overall session was good and relaxing, and he was a friendly and accommodating to my needs. Looking for a good night sleep today... :)

Had a session with Jake earlier this afternoon, he was friendly and accommodating. The massage was good and relaxing. The first time trying massage outside an actual spa back at Singapore but it was better than some places I visit where sometime you get someone who really don't know what is the difference between meat mincing and massage...  :D

Can definitely give it a go since the rate is almost like a spa but it takes place in the comfort of the hotel room and not having you moving along the corridors for some spas to take a shower after your session.

Edited by Caleb

Hi, forumers!

Thank you for the + feedback about my services! And, thank you for being kind to me...
I have extended my stay here in SG until April 13, 2015. So what are you waitin' for? Grab now!

-Jake

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Just an update: I just moved to another  hotel located at Megazine Road , Clarke Quay. Booked for a 4 night-stay until 12th April. Hurry☺

-HotJake

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

Dear forumers,

Thank you for availing of my offers.   im looking forward to seeing you again on my next visit. 

I'm now leaving Singapore. Again, thank you. 

See you again soon! cheers!

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

• 1 month later...

Hi, Forumers!

I'm Jake, 25 y/o, hot and manly-looking Filipino guy ( That's me in my profile pic).

I went to a training center in Manila where i got my certification in massage theraphy. This is to ensure quality service guaranteed to clients. Mý expertise: Swedish, shiatsu, lomi-lomi, Thai ,reflex and erotic. I usually combine these 5 massage types as my signature massage.

Rate(s) and service(s):

200SGD- incall- 70 to 90 minutes of quality service guaranteed 
300- outcall-70 to 90 minutes of quality service guaranteed

Contact number: to be updated

*Its my second visit here in SG. Im available until June 30, 2015.

See you.

-Jake

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Forumers!

I have only 6 more days in Singapore (Im leaving on June 29)..So for those  interested to avail of my services, pls sms/call/ whatsapp  me @(to be updated). Cheers!

Jake

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

Update:

Tommorrow, June 28, Sunday will be my last day to accept offers as im Leaving on Monday for Hongkong.
I still have slots for tomorrow but only for those who can afford to hire. 

Thank you Singapore!

See you again in October.

MABUHAY☺

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

• 4 months later...

Hi forumers! 

I'm here again . Hoping to meeting my regular clients from this forum and providing them the best services that they deserve. Im also happy to accept new clients for my 20 days of stay in SG. I do outcall and incall massage services. If interested, pls do sms/call  or whatsapp me  @ (to be updated) That's me in my profile pic though im more gym-fit now as i regularly work out. 

NO TO long chats and chit-chats PLS. `Be professional. 

Thank you.

Jake

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

Hi forumers! 

I'm here again . Hoping to meeting my regular clients from this forum and providing them the best services that they deserve. Im also happy to accept new clients for my 20 days of stay in SG. I do outcall and incall massage services.  That's me in my profile pic though im more gym-fit now as i regularly work out. 

NO TO long chats and chit-chats PLS. `Be professional. 

Thank you.

Jake

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

Feeling  tired and stressed out? 

Is your job or exercise routine taking it's toll on your body? 
Suffering from aches and pains? 
Horny? 

I can help! 

I'm a certified Massage Therapist from Manila. I provide Quality massage and MORE to overcome aches and pains, relieve tensions, relax and unwind--complete relaxation. I do accept in call  and outcall services. My hotel room for in call is discreet and comfortable provided with some amenities that u can use. Rate is not the normal SPA rate u use to pay. Why? Because you  are not going to a SPA but to a comfortable hotel room with good ambiance and provided with the best services u deserve from a hot, young, manly  and goodlooking guy with competent skills in Massage Theraphy. You are ensured to complete satisfaction:-) 

I only offer package deal for my services and  i prefer clients who can afford my rate. Thank you. 

Contact with whatsapp:to be updated

Edited by HOTJAKE4u

Feeling  tired and stressed out? 

Is your job or exercise routine taking it's toll on your body? 
Suffering from aches and pains? 
Horny? 

I can help! 

I'm a certified Massage Therapist from Manila. I provide Quality massage and MORE to overcome aches and pains, relieve tensions, relax and unwind--complete relaxation. I do accept in call  and outcall services. My hotel room for in call is discreet and comfortable provided with some amenities that u can use. Rate is not the normal SPA rate u use to pay. Why? Because you  are not going to a SPA but to a comfortable hotel room with good ambiance and provided with the best services u deserve from a hot, young, manly  and goodlooking guy with competent skills in Massage Theraphy. You are ensured to complete satisfaction:-) 

I only offer package deal for my services and  i prefer clients who can afford my rate. Thank you. 

Contact with whatsapp: to be updated

Edited by HOTJAKE4u