Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

U mall. The makay guy wearing yellow shirt. Since morning till now u stay inside that cubicle. No need to drink n eat ah?  If no ine intereated wit u..give other use that cubicle ah. Aiyoo...

Guest Holiday Plaza
2 hours ago, jimjames said:

Setia tropika toilet is really quiet let’s make it happening, went yesterday saw a foreigner and we had a hot fun there inside.

Must be 100% fake news

Guest Fuck Pokémon
2 hours ago, jimjames said:

Setia tropika toilet is really quiet let’s make it happening, went yesterday saw a foreigner and we had a hot fun there inside.

Fake fucking news . 100% is Pokémon  pretending other user posting fake news here . 

Guest Holiday Plaza
2 hours ago, Boyz said:

Are you the guys wear white colour singlet at holiday plaza masterbit at the urine basin toilet near by cd shop at here please pm me tq 

28 minutes ago, Boyz said:

Where are you now?

Don't blaff me lah! 

From the post you posted I can tell you are fucking fake user, probably another Pokai mon alter user name. 

That toilet near DVD shop are so busy no one would dare to masturbate at urinal! 

9 minutes ago, Guest Holiday Plaza said:

Don't blaff me lah! 

From the post you posted I can tell you are fucking fake user, probably another Pokai mon alter user name. 

That toilet near DVD shop are so busy no one would dare to masturbate at urinal! 

Just now I see it at there really 

Guest JB Cruise Sucks

This place is sucks! 

So many fake users and split personalities! 

You can't get dick to suck that's because you are miserable bastards! Don't interrupt others having FUN! 

You must be crying on bed while masturbting because you such a loser and lonely! 

Guest Pokaimon again
3 hours ago, Guest JB Cruise Sucks said:

This place is sucks! 

So many fake users and split personalities! 

You can't get dick to suck that's because you are miserable bastards! Don't interrupt others having FUN! 

You must be crying on bed while masturbting because you such a loser and lonely! 

Wow...Pokaimon pretending guest again . 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.