Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Early dawn morning saw a half naked guy jogging nearby lake park with his flaccid bird coming out from his sport short pant. I quickly jog toward him and have an eye contact to him. We jogged to a big rock and having a quickie fun. Dammit he making me feel horny to his warm body temperature with his salty sweating during licking his nipple and sucking his cute thick cock. He cum quite thick also dunno how many days he didnt unload his sperm

45 minutes ago, suoiretsyM said:

Early dawn morning saw a half naked guy jogging nearby lake park with his flaccid bird coming out from his sport short pant. I quickly jog toward him and have an eye contact to him. We jogged to a big rock and having a quickie fun. Dammit he making me feel horny to his warm body temperature with his salty sweating during licking his nipple and sucking his cute thick cock. He cum quite thick also dunno how many days he didnt unload his sperm

lucky you

Guest Pukimon
6 hours ago, suoiretsyM said:

I believe this is just a fantasy.. and his recent post about that big gloryhole is not justified.

Guest Fuck ya Pokaimon’s
14 hours ago, suoiretsyM said:

Keep dreaming ya Pokaimon’s . 

Guest Toothpick D
7 hours ago, Rabbit555 said:

Bro don't you realise U mall lesser people posting here? Only guests are going there and syiok sendiri the old lobang and dirty:doh:

You know what , Only you think U mall less people’s because your D are tiny little one , nobody like to play with your tiny D . Like a toothpick. Hahaha 😂 

( I was had fun with you , so disappointed. Yuck 🤢)

1 hour ago, suoiretsyM said:

Someone is trying to avoid you. Dont waste time here 🤣😂😜. You are free to post anything here but no one will entertain you and the only entertain you is guest from this forum😎

PKmon I think you wasted more time here . Lol 

Guest Swimmer
On 12/17/2019 at 10:53 AM, Cool699 said:

prefer to go on weekday after working hours, as Saturday and Sunday morning of afternoon time you will see mostly are family bring their kid for swimming lesson, but Saturday and Sunday evening time might be lucky as well, you can sit in the sauna or go to the last 4 cubicle which is facing opposite, you can open shower there and slightly open door and eye contact is the signal

crowd I think is average, some young and mid age guys , some mid-old age guy

there is a few lean and fit guy you will meet there as well

Yes, JJ is happening. The last 4 cubicles is where the action  is. Leave the door open and there will be action.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
2 hours ago, Guest Jimmy said:

Lets naked together in jacuzzi and sauna at double tree hotel jb..i will be there around 7 pm

It is a nice place 

free access.

no one disturb 

and towels all provided.

too bad I’m going bkk!😜

have fun!

44 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

It is a nice place 

free access.

no one disturb 

and towels all provided.

too bad I’m going bkk!😜

have fun!

Unfortunately nobody come in and no fun..im still here rn

23 hours ago, Guest Toothpick D said:

You know what , Only you think U mall less people’s because your D are tiny little one , nobody like to play with your tiny D . Like a toothpick. Hahaha 😂 

( I was had fun with you , so disappointed. Yuck 🤢)

Are you sure? @Rabbit555 got a huge D fun with him before. I think yours like earthworm haha

Guest Double Tree
7 hours ago, Guest Jimmy said:

Lets naked together in jacuzzi and sauna at double tree hotel jb..i will be there around 7 pm

Hope to join you next.

Let me know the next time you go and we can nude together. 

sure can

4 hours ago, Guest Hardnow said:

What are the rules of Double Tree Sauna? I work nearby but never been to the hotel there.
Can I wear underwear instead of swimming trunk in the jacuzzi?

Guest HardBird
16 hours ago, Guest Jimmy said:

https://ibb.co/DK8yzZt

had fun today at double tree jacuzzi at 7.30pm

Thx Jimmy, it was fun yesterday.
Im looking for the others guys. I like the way u suck me, pls contact me.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.