Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Horny dicky

Had an amazing experience by the room service boy in Thistle hotel. Muscular and bubbly ass he has. Worth the stay. I was full naked inside my room when he send over my food. That’s amazing that he provide me the full service that is delightful. 

Guest Curious
5 hours ago, Guest Horny dicky said:

Had an amazing experience by the room service boy in Thistle hotel. Muscular and bubbly ass he has. Worth the stay. I was full naked inside my room when he send over my food. That’s amazing that he provide me the full service that is delightful. 

What delightful full service you had with the room service boy?

Guest Horny Dicky
8 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

What delightful full service you had with the room service boy?

After he left off. He came and knocked my door again, he told me that he forgot to take the receipt. I told him to take the 2 receipts that he pass to me. He said just one receipt he need to take back. But then after 30 minutes he came back and ask for the other one. He keep finding ways to come back to my room. And I am all naked in front of him with my horny 7 inches dick. The last time I decided to lock the door and he did a great job for me in my room. We had a great time together about half an hour. And he did give me his mobile. But I’m not able to as I’m a married man with a young kid. Such an amazing mind blowing experience I had with the hotel room service boy. 

Guest Harveyloh

Off, Jalan Tampoi, 2, Jalan Tara, 81200 Johor Bahru.

This Shell petrol station has a toilet same as Affin Shell in Tmn Tampoi Indah, we can have light fun inside.

4 minutes ago, Guest Harveyloh said:

This Shell petrol station has a toilet same as Affin Shell in Tmn Tampoi Indah, we can have light fun inside.

u now at there?

Guest Harveyloh
5 minutes ago, Guest hiii said:

u now at there?

No, that petrol station is very few people, it is just near my home. Are you there now?

Guest Harveyloh
58 minutes ago, Guest Harveyloh said:

Anybody nearby now?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.