Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Guy
4 hours ago, Guest Shell affin said:

You are the fat chinese guy with big tummy... saw u just now went into... 

Are you there Chinese guy wear format shirt ?

4 minutes ago, Benny33 said:

Becareful when going there. Someone videoing you. If I catch who filming. I am going to smack and slam his face directly

Someone posting one of your face inside cubicle from outside cubicle and viral to media. So far I watched the viral video one was old man and one was young guy sitting inside cubicle. If you going any suspicious just catch the filming guy and give him a lesson

Guest boi
1 hour ago, Benny33 said:

Someone posting one of your face inside cubicle from outside cubicle and viral to media. So far I watched the viral video one was old man and one was young guy sitting inside cubicle. If you going any suspicious just catch the filming guy and give him a lesson

can share link?

Guest Sentosa
7 hours ago, Benny33 said:

Becareful when going there. Someone videoing you. If I catch who filming. I am going to smack and slam his face directly

Walao ehh I just watched the short video. Poor thing the whole face from head to toes. More than 20 videos shioking inside cubicle. The culprit needs to punish him kaw kaw

8 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Walao ehh I just watched the short video. Poor thing the whole face from head to toes. More than 20 videos shioking inside cubicle. The culprit needs to punish him kaw kaw

Poor thing the sucker filming himself sucking inside cubicle. At the same time another bastard filming the sucker outside  both cubicle kana videoing (one enjoying sucking and one being suck by sucker the face syiok till eye closing.).. .lolzz

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Mind to share the link here? Thank you!

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest durian tent rnf said:

now who are here

thanks for fun ya btw so many story here hopefully no camera there I really scare but just wondering which day is more ppl today is just like no ppl weekends will be more fun?

Guest Chichi
14 hours ago, dran08 said:

Straight act Bi Married 37 171  looking younger top discreet fun in JB. Safe only. PM if interested.

I am straight act bi married also. 32 173 62. Lets meet at a safety place and take a look first? I prefer not too fat

Guest Guest Edible Park
5 minutes ago, Guest Chi said:

Are u sure u r there? So early, where can have fun!

Was at the toilet but no one around. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.