Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Twink
21 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

You think you look good, don't you?  If so, why do you still come to these places to find fun? If it is not suitable for you, you can leave, and those people will not beg you. You can go to the app to find people for fun, and you can also ask them to show you photos on this website.  It's for excitement, not judging people by their appearance, and if they are waiting for people there, it will hinder you. If you think you are good-looking, then you won't look for people to play here. Don't have a mouth to talk about others, you don't have a mouth to talk.  Self, when you point your finger at others, you have four fingers pointing at yourself, so you should also reflect on yourself.

Aiyoyo! Don't burn FAT over here!

Guest Curious
8 minutes ago, Guest Twink said:

Aiyoyo! Don't burn FAT over here!

It's none of your business. If those people want to burn FAT, you can leave if you don't like it. No one is asking you.

Guest Chi
1 minute ago, plaza pelangi said:

Any sucker now ? 
at toilet sport complex permas jaya very quiet at this place 

Don't like fatty here..

Guest Shell
3 hours ago, Guest Chi said:

XL7397

This fellow ah.. horny guy always cruising one... when shoot also cannot shoot far far.. no power...

XL7397

Guest shell
3 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

This fellow ah.. horny guy always cruising one... when shoot also cannot shoot far far.. no power...

XL7397

Just now u meet tis guy again ?

To all the users with a valid username account here:

Please don't reject anyone with an anonymous account during cruising here. Or else you will be sabotaged and scammed like me now. They can use as many Guest accounts as possible to write anything they like to revenge your rejection and throw their anger. They don't even dare to create an account. Please be mindful. 

Regards. 

Edited by XL7397

Guest Shell
5 minutes ago, XL7397 said:

Please don't reject anyone with an anonymous account during cruising here. Or else you will be sabotaged and scammed like me now. They can use as many Guest accounts as possible to write anything they like to revenge your rejection and throw their anger. They don't even darr to create an account. Please be mindful. 

Regards. 

U dare to cruise not dare to admit?  Shoot also no power.. upgrade your perodua lah.  Show your pic so got more ppl play with you?

Guest Chi
3 minutes ago, Guest XxX said:

This guy hot and famous?

Skinny chi guy.  Got few photo.. can share in X how he cruise and his cock pic too.

Guest Cruisy
13 minutes ago, XL7397 said:

Please don't reject anyone with an anonymous account during cruising here. Or else you will be sabotaged and scammed like me now. They can use as many Guest accounts as possible to write anything they like to revenge your rejection and throw their anger. They don't even dare to create an account. Please be mindful. 

Regards. 

I sympathize with your experience. What would you do if someone came to your post but it was not your type? And will you show up? What would you do if you didn't show up and they said you were sabotaged and scammed?

Guest shell affin
9 minutes ago, Guest Chi said:

Skinny chi guy.  Got few photo.. can share in X how he cruise and his cock pic too.

I wanna to know who is tis guy?

I want to see pic

Guest Muscular
16 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

U dare to cruise not dare to admit?  Shoot also no power.. upgrade your perodua lah.  Show your pic so got more ppl play with you?

Is Perodua Bezza? Colour?

Which guy?

Guest Chi

8 minutes ago, Guest Cruisy said:

I sympathize with your experience. What would you do if someone came to your post but it was not your type? And will you show up? What would you do if you didn't show up and they said you were sabotaged and scammed?

Now cry father cry mother already..

Guest Muscular
12 minutes ago, Guest Chi said:

Any link in X where he put? Or his username?

So popular!

Guest Shell
Just now, Guest Muscular said:

Which guy?

XL7397.

Go search can find his info, his face, his car, jiken etc.

Guest Muscular
4 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

XL7397.

Go search can find his info, his face, his car, jiken etc.

I search in X but no this this XL7397 account. Any link?

Guest Shell
30 minutes ago, XL7397 said:

Regards. 

Please be mindful for the strawberry driving bezza cruising around. 

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

Hint.  he is born in year of Ox.

It is ok. Forget about it.... u could be no ball to tell or create fake story of XL7397

Guest XxX
29 minutes ago, Guest Chi said:

Will find later. TQ.

Guest Shell
17 minutes ago, Guest Muscular said:

Which guy?

XL7397 tis guy car not Perodua Bezza ,he car is toyota

Guest Shell
Just now, Guest Guest said:

It is ok. Forget about it.... u could be no ball to tell or create fake story of XL7397

Good things must come slow slow..wouldn't it be better to share his workplace, residence and etc?  Easily trace from his car number.

Guest XxX
1 minute ago, Guest Shell said:

XL7397 tis guy car not Perodua Bezza ,he car is toyota

How you know is toyota?  Saw his face?  Fit or skiny?

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

Good things must come slow slow..wouldn't it be better to share his workplace, residence and etc?  Easily trace from his car number.

Ya... true... u sing n song yourself

Guest Shell
9 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

Please be mindful for the strawberry driving bezza cruising around. 

Take care of yourself, color-blind people. If you see you driving, be careful because you won't be able to tell the difference between colors. If you are sick, go see a doctor. Is that Bezza owner going to hinder you?  You can leave if you're unhappy, don't BBB over there

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest XxX said:

How you know is toyota?  Saw his face?  Fit or skiny?

Dont believe on him! He first said perodua now turn toyota. Dont waste time here.... 

Guest Shell
6 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

Take care of yourself, color-blind people. If you see you driving, be careful because you won't be able to tell the difference between colors. If you are sick, go see a doctor. Is that Bezza owner going to hinder you?  You can leave if you're unhappy, don't BBB over there

Strawberry is always stawberry.. cry father cry mother also no use.  Manner maketh man what strawberry cannot make it.

Guest XxX
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Dont believe on him! He first said perodua now turn toyota. Dont waste time here.... 

I read always perodua.. where is toyota come from?  I got lobang easy to find his detail with his car plate.

Guest Shell Tuta

Now I think I know who is XL7397 is from yesterday. A skinny chi guy from perodua, not toyota.

Should be less than 30 yo.

Guest Shell
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

hello You can put various user names here, and this shell is different from another shell.

Guest Chi
5 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

Strawberry is always stawberry.. cry father cry mother also no use.  Manner maketh man what strawberry cannot make it.

Can make strawberry shake!

Guest Muscular
1 minute ago, Guest Shell said:

hello You can put various user names here, and this shell is different from another shell.

Then share the link to prove you are right one?

Guest Shell affin
3 minutes ago, Guest Shell Tuta said:

Now I think I know who is XL7397 is from yesterday. A skinny chi guy from perodua, not toyota.

Should be less than 30 yo.

Wat colour for the car?

Guest Shell affin

2 minutes ago, Guest Shell Tuta said:

If not mistaken, it is maroon.

I know got one fatty guy drive Perodua Bezza maroon color yo

U sure or not 

He skinny guy??

Guest Shell Tuta
Just now, Guest Shell affin said:

I know got one fatty guy drive Perodua Bezza maroon color yo

U sure or not 

He skinny guy??

Yes at shell tuta.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, plaza pelangi said:

Hahaha kau x kenal aku … aku pon xkenal kau … lagi kau ckp aq gemok … bodoh … 

kalau berani datang lah sport complex permas jaya kol 5:30 … ada berani ?

Don't waste time to reply to this guy. All the postings above all are created by him. He is the one who create the story. He has no BALL to come out ro meet someone. And his konek cannot hard shame to come out just stay on his bed barking to his own. He should see medical doctor because he is sick and alone

Just now, Guest Guest said:

Don't waste time to reply to this guy. All the postings above all are created by him. He is the one who create the story. He has no BALL to come out ro meet someone. And his konek cannot hard shame to come out just stay on his bed barking to his own. He should see medical doctor because he is sick and alone

Hahahaha exactly … jangan melayan chi bodoh sorang tu guys

Guest Chi
12 minutes ago, plaza pelangi said:

U sure me fat ? 
Kau x pernah tengok aku

dan aku xkenal kau … spekulasi yang tidak betul

Already saw you cruising and hungry at Sentosa. Even XL7397 also not interested in you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.