Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Shell
6 minutes ago, MostlyHorny said:

he shows everything from words he carries lol we ain’t need no explain nothing. He won’t get it either. Chihuahuas never be silent even they’re shushed - same like our little petty clown here 😏 put up free show for all. Good thing he hides behind mask or wed get infected by his spits 🤣💦

This clearly shows why it is a dumped by-product rejected by its father and mother plus society!  Pity you!

Now have become like an flea infested forgotten creature with pus all over your body!

Guest Shell
1 hour ago, Benny33 said:

Balance life with meaningful like everyone gone thru....but not waste a single quality time to people who had high EQ🤣

Balancing life with strayed canines..

Guest Shell
17 minutes ago, Guest Visitor said:

Out of topic. Anyone going to shell affin? Just ask.

Many wil go if 老人虫 is not there.

Guest Hi shell affin
27 minutes ago, Guest shell tuta now said:

any sucker here?

Stat? Chi or…shell affin seems boring tho

4 hours ago, Guest Visitor said:

Out of topic. Anyone going to shell affin? Just ask.

I left at noon. Was back there just now at 8pm. There was a small crowd only. It’s sometimes your luck. Just go try and sometimes there is no one. 

Guest Shell
10 minutes ago, woodlands894 said:

I left at noon. Was back there just now at 8pm. There was a small crowd only. It’s sometimes your luck. Just go try and sometimes there is no one. 

老人虫! 老人虫! 老人虫!

Guest Shell
28 minutes ago, woodlands894 said:

Shell later at lunch time. Will be passing by

Passing 老人虫! 老人虫! 老人虫!

Guest Aiyoo

Aiyoo....why u guy can stay In the toilet for sooooo long ah?2 hours! I makan came back already u still in there! Planning to open a baked roti shop ah?

On 3/8/2024 at 4:38 PM, Guest Shell said:

Balancing life with strayed canines..

Like you sure canines with rabies😝

Your mother bitchy itchy canine your father stray canines ahh? . 😂🤣🐶

Edited by Benny33

Guest Shell
47 minutes ago, Benny33 said:

Like you sure canines with rabies😝

Your mother itchy itchy canine your father stray canines ahh? . 😂🤣🐶

Nobody can get your throne for being the only one having the incurable moronic rabies. All these thanks to your bitchy mother rabies and your retarded father strayed canines plus Ebola like infecting your fucking brain. Your ancestors are so proud to bred the misbegotten you!

8 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

Nobody can get your throne for being the only one having the incurable moronic rabies. All these thanks to your bitchy mother rabies and your retarded father strayed canines plus Ebola like infecting your fucking brain. Your ancestors are so proud to bred the misbegotten you!

Wow great job and congrats eventually you gain your incurable moronic rabies aka Your ancestor proud of you ahh.. Hahaha for having  you bitchy swine malice brain? I'm deeply so pathetic to you🤣from your parent and ancestor that knewing how to fuck but dunno how to teach you. Oh such a malice ancestor u had.. Oppss hope you don't suck any guy cock with your rabies saliva yaaa.. Oh ya yes nobody to get a throne but you get it on your swine brain malice highness royal canine throne here dammit😛

Edited by Benny33

Guest Shell
2 hours ago, Benny33 said:

Wow great job and congrats eventually you gain your incurable moronic rabies aka Your ancestor proud of you ahh.. Hahaha for having  you bitchy swine malice brain? I'm deeply so pathetic to you🤣from your parent and ancestor that knewing how to fuck but dunno how to teach you. Oh such a malice ancestor u had.. Oppss hope you don't suck any guy cock with your rabies saliva yaaa.. Oh ya yes nobody to get a throne but you get it on your swine brain malice highness royal canine throne here dammit😛

See which incurable moronic canine is replying here. Get a mirror and look at yourself. I am absolutely right saying about this misbegotten canine you! Not only that, your fucking inherently brain from your ancestors enhancing your creation to breed more powerful begotten canine committing shameless incest among your family members. Last but not least, you have also gain a title for undisputed rabies plagiarizer for copying what describe you here. So sad nobody taught you to control your incurable you!

Guest Rnf cruiser
1 hour ago, Guest Shell said:

See which incurable moronic canine is replying here. Get a mirror and look at yourself. I am absolutely right saying about this misbegotten canine you! Not only that, your fucking inherently brain from your ancestors enhancing your creation to breed more powerful begotten canine committing shameless incest among your family members. Last but not least, you have also gain a title for undisputed rabies plagiarizer for copying what describe you here. So sad nobody taught you to control your incurable you!

Erm I think you are the incurable..moronic haha

Guest Shell
11 minutes ago, Guest Rnf cruiser said:

Erm I think you are the incurable..moronic haha

Another moronic canine you joining the rabies canine family.

Guest Perling
4 minutes ago, Guest Perling said:

Anyone later Perling Mall around 6pm?
Confirmed visit hehe

Need a pro sucker here

Your stats?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.