Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, JBcruisin said:

always bro just see if somebody take video because i saw posted in twitter 

Could you share the link of those video? I couldn't find it on twitter! Thank you

Guest CuriousT

Just manage to suck one huge cock in Sentosa Plaza washroom.. the guy I knew but he didn't see me LoL 

Guest SentosaGh

Sentosa GH become GH Paradise already especially at the near mid night 10:30 onwards by which every shop cease operation & less people surrounding. Some gather at Washroom here & going to the Top level for open space fun. 

Guest GHxperience

I just found the gloryhole, and not a while there is cock inserted into the hole as I tap tap the hole edge. 

Unbelievable!  Nice hard cock .. full erected pointing upwards as I suck it nice n delicious 🤤 

Guest GHxperience

OMG there were two cock left in the half way because I applied oilment for safety before I suck .. goshh ... 

They don't like oilment though. 

Without oilment, I don't dare to suck directly 🫣

Please come back I wanna suck 

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest GHxperience said:

OMG there were two cock left in the half way because I applied oilment for safety before I suck .. goshh ... 

They don't like oilment though. 

Without oilment, I don't dare to suck directly 🫣

Please come back I wanna suck 

What safety u get with the oilment? Haha. No oil can prevent from any std. Haha

Guest SentosaGh
15 hours ago, JBcruisin said:

be careful

IMG_3966.png

15 hours ago, JBcruisin said:

be careful

IMG_3966.png

In the twitter not only this guy display GH cock. You try searching Skudai Gay also display GH cock 

For those cock scare, better not to go there then since there is no face only cock video. 

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Anybody here? Waiting for someone to suck my dick 7”

Your stats?

Guest Hi guest here
On 6/18/2024 at 10:31 PM, Guest SentosaGh said:

Sentosa GH become GH Paradise already especially at the near mid night 10:30 onwards by which every shop cease operation & less people surrounding. Some gather at Washroom here & going to the Top level for open space fun. 

Which top level? Plaza sentosa ?

Guest Guest thistle
On 6/11/2024 at 5:20 PM, Guest SG Man - Top said:

I came to Thistle JB yesterday. And I found a hot and muscular guy assisting me with my light issue (just want to get him into my room) while he is doing cleaning for rooms at my floor. When he is inside my room, I asked him you look fit and big arms. Do you go gym? He said yes I go to the nearby gym. Then I started to touch his arms. And I ask him can you take off your shirt and show me your big muscle ? I am playing a gay sex video on my iPad. I told him you are cute. He said you too. I asked, are you gay ? He said no. I asked again, do you have gf ? He said, now no girlfriend. 

at the same time, he is thinking and I took off mine. Then I start to suck his nipple on that sexy big chest then I start pulling down his black pants. All the way down. Then suck his cock, his cock is freaking hard even before I suck for him. After a while of blowjob, he said I come later after 6.30pm about 7pm. It was around 5pm. Then I said okay, can I have your number ? He said I got a new number 1 day ago. Then I said ok, do you remember my room number? He said ya. Later I come around 7pm. I told him I can pay you. But I didn’t say how much.  But I only have RM50 in my wallet. 

After that, 7pm onwards. We have a good time in my room. I’m surprised, there’s such a muscular hotel service boy here. Seen comments recommending this thistle hotel being gay friendly. I guess the management purposely hire this quality of service hotel to provide extra service for the guest who is staying here. 

Very good experience with this hotel. Yumsss… 😋

Hi dude how to find him? I m at thistle for two days….

Guest Undies Fetish

anyone wearing renoma? would love to sniff underwear publicly and let u cum on my underwear. renoma guys hit me up

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.