Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

38 minutes ago, Guest ... said:

Went to Sentosa and met a good looking guy.

We wanna jerk off at urinal but came an uncle, annoyed and we left.

Then went to Shell XXXX.

I was in a cubicle and purposely wet the floor. Then a guy came in next cubicle, we flashed our dick via the reflection. He saw me jerk off and cum via the peephole. I wonder if you would like to taste a 5.7" hardon dick, tell me and I will feed you!

Btw Midvalley here is super boring. Midvalley KL is much more interesting if you know where to cruise. ;)

38 minutes ago, Guest ... said:

Went to Sentosa and met a good looking guy.

We wanna jerk off at urinal but came an uncle, annoyed and we left.

Then went to Shell XXXX.

I was in a cubicle and purposely wet the floor. Then a guy came in next cubicle, we flashed our dick via the reflection. He saw me jerk off and cum via the peephole. I wonder if you would like to taste a 5.7" hardon dick, tell me and I will feed you!

Btw Midvalley here is super boring. Midvalley KL is much more interesting if you know where to cruise. ;)

lets try 🤣

Guest ...
53 minutes ago, JBcruisin said:

lets try 🤣

Sadly Im 34yo uncle.

Arent you looking below 30yo Chi. 🌚

Btw are you from Kl?

56 minutes ago, aus999 said:

Do we have to read this disgusting abuse every day here from this guy?

He can’t be banned cos it’s a guest account. And he clearly has some kind of grudge. I think he messaged to meet and he did not show up the first time. The second time I left when I met in person that really was not my type. 
He claims to be some young hot guy which clearly he isn’t. And he does make racist remarks as well. So we just have to keep ignoring him until karma meets up with him or he gets run down by a lorry. 😂 

2 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

He can’t be banned cos it’s a guest account. And he clearly has some kind of grudge. I think he messaged to meet and he did not show up the first time. The second time I left when I met in person that really was not my type. 
He claims to be some young hot guy which clearly he isn’t. And he does make racist remarks as well. So we just have to keep ignoring him until karma meets up with him or he gets run down by a lorry. 😂 

A good argument here to have no guest accounts and make everyone join.

3 hours ago, aus999 said:

A good argument here to have no guest accounts and make everyone join.

I wished so. I bet this guy is actually banned from many sites due to his poor behaviour and this is the only place that allow guest to log in. So there are pros and cons as some prefer to be guest login and not have an account. The cons is having immature and rude people like this. He keeps attacking everyone and when he is asked for his details he is often quiet. Seeing his post. Most of it is google translate which shows he is Chinese educated and also he has some self esteem issues. He also can’t handle rejection. 
so I think we been ignoring him but he still continues to be a pain clearly shows he has no life or no relationship which is why he keeps venting out at others. I guess we all just can ignore such remarks and just chat with each other. 

Guest Sentosa GH
2 minutes ago, JBcruisin said:

gh sentosa wanna suck young chi pls

Got , where are you 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.