Guest Shell Affin
20 minutes ago, Guest shell said:

From perling toll to Pasir gudang highway will pass by

R u there?

Guest Chinese
3 hours ago, marriedmlyT said:

Im curious where is this Shell Affin. Im from Singapore dunno where is it

Waze:"Shell Taman Tampoi Utama"!

Another Hotspot:"Shell Taman Tun Aminah 2"!

Guest Sentosa
3 hours ago, Guest SentosaGh said:

Anyone here ?

Yesterday night 4 chinese guys standing near the toilet entrance... your video and photos had been taken and shared online.

First guy wore mask blue tshirt, 2nd guy office attire blue shirt no mask, 3rd guy apple green tshirt no mask and 4th guy black tshirt and short no mask.  These are shared with the security department of Plaza Sentosa.  Just becareful.

Guest ...
8 hours ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Yesterday night 4 chinese guys standing near the toilet entrance... your video and photos had been taken and shared online.

First guy wore mask blue tshirt, 2nd guy office attire blue shirt no mask, 3rd guy apple green tshirt no mask and 4th guy black tshirt and short no mask.  These are shared with the security department of Plaza Sentosa.  Just becareful.

Where they shared to?

And how come you know?

Thanks for alert the others

6 hours ago, Guest ... said:

Where they shared to?

And how come you know?

Thanks for alert the others

Share over the Telegram and also share to the Sentosa guards.

Their faces are there and easily do AI or google search who these guys always standing there.

45 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Their faces are there and easily do AI or google search who these guys always standing there.

Can you share the relevant link here?

56 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Why only these four guys? Not others patrons there?

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Your telegram?

You can search and get invited for the group chat if they approve.

If you want to watch, can also ask sentosa management and security guard.

1 minute ago, Guest boi said:

Why only these four guys? Not others patrons there?

How I know?

I just share the info here so you guys get alert.

You want to be famous then just roam or stand there.

16 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

How I know?

I just share the info here so you guys get alert.

You want to be famous then just roam or stand there.

You are such a well content creator

6 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Upto you guys to believe.

Maybe you are one of the 4 guys. If so, congratulations for exposing yourself now.

Thank you for the info shared.

I saw it at one of BW JB group chat. A guy who posted there with account name Deleted Account. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Maybe you are one of the 4 guys. If so, congratulations for exposing yourself now.

Conclusion: You were the one who took their pic n video... what is d reason 4 u to do tat? You are in d best position to know than anyone here... Perhaps, you are rejected by them or many others there or in other words u r those disturbance or troubldmakers there.. End of story here lah... pls save your time n energy! Karma will come after u. God bless u

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Conclusion: You were the one who took their pic n video... what is d reason 4 u to do tat? You are in d best position to know than anyone here... Perhaps, you are rejected by them or many others there or in other words u r those disturbance or troubldmakers there.. End of story here lah... pls save your time n energy! Karma will come after u. God bless u

Are you going to swear to God and heaven if the pic n video were not taken by me, you and your family will be striked by lightning?  Dare or not? 

I am just sharing this information so you guys are alert and why are you so agressive here?

48 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Thanks for the alert.

I notice the CCTV that pointing toilet entrance. Not only Sentosa, but Shell Affin too. But funny, I dont understand why some people still standing there watching Haha.

1 minute ago, Guest ... said:

Thanks for the alert.

I notice the CCTV that pointing toilet entrance. Not only Sentosa, but Shell Affin too. But funny, I dont understand why some people still standing there watching Haha.

You are welcome.

3 hours ago, Guest Sentosa said:

Are you going to swear to God and heaven if the pic n video were not taken by me, you and your family will be striked by lightning?  Dare or not? 

I am just sharing this information so you guys are alert and why are you so agressive here?

Hi Sentosa, thanks for the sharing.

This loser doesn’t have the balls to swear because he knew who is talking cock singing song like himself. I am also very shocked why he is so upset and angry replying to you. Most likely, he is one of the 4 guys being exposed from Sentosa GH.

Kudos for your attempts to highlight to us.

I was there this afternoon. Im not from JB im from SG but im soo Curious about the GH for its none in SG. Went to see the Hole and theres someone in the other side. And went to urinal to pee. But suddenly one abang not look like chinese. With mustache have sling bag curly hair i think blue shirt while i am in the mirror he pee but hes camera is front of me. If your here i dont want to do extreme this afternoon im just curious and i hope you dont post my face for its my first time there. Thank you.

41 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa said:

I was there this afternoon. Im not from JB im from SG but im soo Curious about the GH for its none in SG. Went to see the Hole and theres someone in the other side. And went to urinal to pee. But suddenly one abang not look like chinese. With mustache have sling bag curly hair i think blue shirt while i am in the mirror he pee but hes camera is front of me. If your here i dont want to do extreme this afternoon im just curious and i hope you dont post my face for its my first time there. Thank you.

Wayang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.