Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest guest shell

I don't know who report police to shell affin tampoi, the police without uniform and checking the toilet and all the car front of toilet, so be careful when u play at there.

Guest Shell Affin

I don't know who report police to shell affin tampoi, the police without uniform and checking the toilet and all the car front of toilet, so be careful when u play at there.

Guest next place checking Edible

police him say got report so come to check the next place checking at edible so must be careful when u all play at there

Guest Chi
3 hours ago, Guest guest shell said:

When?

Can tell it’s the same person saying the police came. Probably it’s him posting all these nonsense cos he himself is gay but like to attack fellow gays. The worse kind. 

he keeps using different guest ID and he has low esteem and been always writing rude remarks. I hope whoever you are, one day the things you do will come back and bite you. 

Guest Shell affin
3 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

Can tell it’s the same person saying the police came. Probably it’s him posting all these nonsense cos he himself is gay but like to attack fellow gays. The worse kind. 

he keeps using different guest ID and he has low esteem and been always writing rude remarks. I hope whoever you are, one day the things you do will come back and bite you. 

This time is real, the police knock my car window and show him police id, call me come out the car , than he check my ic, hand phone, and my car, bcos them get report. But luckily that time I wait inside car, haven’t go toilet, so police didn’t found anything from me, scared me.

Guest Chi
46 minutes ago, Guest Shell affin said:

This time is real, the police knock my car window and show him police id, call me come out the car , than he check my ic, hand phone, and my car, bcos them get report. But luckily that time I wait inside car, haven’t go toilet, so police didn’t found anything from me, scared me.

TQ for sharing.

Didn't they check whether you have gay app? :P

Guest Renoma Fetish

Anyone wanna meet at Edible Park or JB area tonight? Really hope group of people to cum on my underwear with lots of cum. Malay 25 173 67 Vers T here. Any guys with renoma would love to sniff them 👅

Guest chinese guy
2 hours ago, Guest Zack said:

Anyone shell affin today afternoon ?

where is the shell affin??

Guest Zack
3 hours ago, Guest Zack said:

Anyone shell affin today afternoon ?

38 minutes ago, Guest chinese guy said:

where is the shell affin??

Shell Tampoi Utama...im going there now...anyone ?

Guest hii
25 minutes ago, Guest Zack said:

Shell Tampoi Utama...im going there now...anyone ?

still there?

Guest Edible at 8pm
6 hours ago, Guest Renoma Fetish said:

Anyone wanna meet at Edible Park or JB area tonight? Really hope group of people to cum on my underwear with lots of cum. Malay 25 173 67 Vers T here. Any guys with renoma would love to sniff them 👅

Hi can i join ahaha 

28/53/165

big thick dick here …kul bpe u dtg

Guest Chi
4 hours ago, Guest Edible at 8pm said:

Hi can i join ahaha 

28/53/165

big thick dick here …kul bpe u dtg

How big how long?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.