Male HQ

Golf Discussion 2, Golf Joke, Quote, Etc

Golf Quote:

The average golfer doesn't play golf.  He attacks it

~ Jack Burke

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Golf Quote:

Hockey is a sport for white men.  Basketball is a sport for black men.  Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps. 

~ Tiger Woods

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Golf Quote:

You can't call it a sport.  You don't run, jump, you don't shoot, you don't pass.  All you have to do is buy some clothes that don't match.

~ Steve Sax

Golf Joke: Golfing partner

One night, Peter was home watching TV when his wife entered the room and asked, “If I died, would you remarry?”

Peter thought for a second then said “Yeah I guess I would”.

Then his the wife asked, “well would you have her as your golfing partner?”

Peter replied, “yep I probably would do that too”.

“But surely you wouldn’t give her my clubs?!”, she cried.

Peter looked at her and said, “Nah, she left handed.” 

Golf Joke:  Stranded on an island

One day a man, who had been stranded on a desert island for over ten years sees an unusual speck on the horizon.

“It’s certainly not a ship”, he thinks to himself.

As the speck gets closer and closer he begins to rule out the possibilities of a small boat, then even a raft.

Suddenly, emerging from the surf, comes a drop dead gorgeous blonde woman wearing a wet suit and scuba gear.

She approaches the stunned guy and says, “Tell me, how long has it been since you’ve had a cigarette?”

“Ten years,” replies the stunned man.

With that she reaches over and unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of cigarettes.

He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says, “Man, oh man! Is that good!!”

“And how long has it been since you’ve had a sip of bourbon?” she asks him.

Trembling the castaway replies, “Ten years.”

She reaches over, unzips her right sleeve, pulls out a flask and hands it to him.

He opens the flask, takes a long swig and says, “WOW, that’s absolutely fantastic!”

At this point she starts slowly unzipping the long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit, looks at the man seductively, and asks, “And how long has it been since you’ve played around?”

With tears in his eyes, the guy falls to his knees and sobs, “Oh good Lord! Don’t tell me you’ve got golf clubs in there too?”

Golf Quote:

Any game where a man 60 can beat a man 30 ain't no game

~ Burt Shotten

Golf Quote:

There are two things you can do with your head down - play golf and pray. 

~ Lee Trevino

Golf Quote:

Golf is not just an exercise; it's an adventure, a romance... a Shakespeare play in which disaster and comedy are intertwined.

~ Harold Segall

Golf Quote:

The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf.  It's almost a law. 

~ H.G. Wells, Bealby, 1915

Golf Quote:

The game of golf would lose a great deal if croquet mallets and billiard cues were allowed on the putting green. 

~ Ernest Hemingway

Golf Quote:

One of the advantages bowling has over golf is that you seldom lose a bowling ball.

~ Don Carter

Golf Quote:

Give me the fresh air, a beautiful partner, and a nice round of golf, and you can keep the fresh air and the round of golf. 

~ Jack Benny

Golf Quote:

I'm a golf-alcoholic, no question about that.  Counselling wouldn't help me.  They'd have to put me in prison, and then I'd talk the warden into building a hole or two and teach him how to play.

~ Lee Trevino

Golf Quote:

Golf is a game in which the ball lies poorly and the players well

~ Art Rosenbaum

Golf Quote:

If I'm on the course and lightning starts, I get inside fast.  If God wants to play through, let him.

~ Bob Hope

Golf Joke: Future plans

An applicant was being interviewed for admission to a prominent medical school. “Tell me,” inquired the interviewer, “where do you expect to be ten years from now?”

“Well, let’s see,” replied the student. “It’s Wednesday afternoon. I guess I’ll be on the golf course by

now.”

Golf Joke: Can you see the golf ball

“How was your golf game, dear?” asked Jack’s wife.

“Well I was hitting pretty well, but my eyesight’s gotten so bad I couldn’t see where the ball went.”

“Well you’re 75 years old now, Jack, why don’t you take my brother Scott along?” suggested his wife.

“But he’s 85 and doesn’t even play golf anymore,” protested Jack.

“But he’s got perfect eyesight. He could watch your ball,” his wife pointed out.

The next day Jack teed off with Scott looking on. Jack swung, and the ball disappeared down the middle of the fairway. “Do you see it?” asked Jack.

“Yup,” Scott answered.

“Well, where is it?” yelled Jack, peering off into the distance.

“I forgot.”

Golf Quote:

Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off. 

~ Anonymus

Golf Quote:

The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. 

~ Billy Graham

Golf Quote:

Golf seems to me an arduous way to go for a walk.  I prefer to take the dogs out.

~ Princess Anne of Great Britain

Golf Quote:

If you wish to hide your character, do not play golf.

~ Percey Boomer

Golf Quote:

Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle. 

~ Anonymus

Golf Quote:

The only shots you can be dead sure of are those you've had already.

~Byron Nelson

Golf Joke: Amazing Golf Ball

These two guys were approaching the first tee. The first guy goes into his golf bag to get a ball and says to his friend, ``Hey, why don't you try this ball.'' He draws a green golfball out of his bag. ``You can't lose it.''

His friend replies, ``What do you mean you can't lose it?!!''

The first man replies, ``I'm serious, you can't lose it. If you hit it into the woods, it makes a beeping sound, if you hit it into the water it produces bubbles, and if you hit it on the fairway, smoke comes up in order for you to find it.''

Obviously, his friend doesn't believe him, but he shows him all the possibilities until he is convinced.

The friend says, ``Wow! That's incredible! Where did you get that ball!''

The man replies, ``I found it.''

Golf Joke: Great Trade

Two golfers are at the first tee:

Golfer one: ``Hey, guess what! I got a set of golf clubs for my wife!''

Golfer two: ``em Great trade!!!!''

Golf Quote:

When I putt, my emotions collide like tectonic plates.  It's left my memory circuits full of scars that won't heal. 

~ Mac O'Grady

Golf Quote:

Golf is golf.  You hit the ball, you go find it.  Then you hit it again.

~ Lon Hinkle

Golf Quote:

To some golfers, the greatest handicap is the ability to add correctly.

~ Anonymus

Golf Quote:

A lot of guys who have never choked, have never been in the position to do so.

~Tom Watson (US Golfer)

Golf Quote:

The harder you work, the luckier you get.

~Gary Player (South African Golfer)

Golf Quote:

It's good sportsmanship not to pick up lost balls while they are still rolling. 

~ Mark Twain

Golf Quote:

Golf is not and has never has been a fair game

~Jack Nicklaus

Golf Quote:

Baseball players quit playing and they take up golf.  Basketball players quit, take up golf.  Football players quit, take up golf.  What are we supposed to take up when we quit?

~ George Archer

Golf Joke: If I become a …..

An avid golfer has been dating a lady who works at a house of ill repute (he doesn't know that).

They get pretty serious and the golfer wants to propose.

``Ginger, darling.'' he says. ``I want to marry you. But I must confess something about myself. I am an avid golfer and golf all the time.''

Ginger smiles, for she is in love with the man as well.

``That's okay. I don't mind. But I think I should tell you something about myself. I'm a hooker.''

``Oh, I'm sure if I take you out on the course I'll help your problem.''

Golf Joke: Not a bad deal at all

It was a beautiful sunny day at the golf course. The gentleman took aim on the ball and drove his first shot deep into a wooded area. He sighed and proceeded to the area where the ball had gone into the woods.

As he was looking around for his ball, he heard a voice calling to him. He whirled around and there stood a very ugly witch. She had his golf ball and explained to him that it had hit her in the head.

She was not very pleased about this, but went on to explain that she had little contact with the outside world and when she did have an encounter, she considered it a special occasion.

The witch said that she had magical powers and would grant the man one wish. However, when the wish was granted, the man would notice a tremendous decrease in his sexual desire and ability to perform. The man thought about this for a few minutes and then stated that he would agree to those conditions.

The witch asked what his wish was and the man simply stated, ``I want my golf game to improve.'' The witch rocked back on her heels and stared at the man. After a few minutes she said, ``Is that all?''. He said,'' Yes, that's it''. The witch said, ``Are you telling me that is all you want, when you could have anything in this world?'' The man looked her in straight in the eyes and said, ``Yes''.

Two years later, on another beautiful day, the man is at the same golf course and drives a tee shot into the woods. The man starts shaking because he had not hooked or sliced a shot since the day he had encountered the witch. He went into the woods and there stood the witch. She looked at him and said, ``I made your shot go bad because I wanted to talk to you.'' The man was visibly relieved when he heard this and asked what she wanted. The witch wanted to know if he had any regrets about his wish.

The man said, ``Well, things couldn't be better with my golf game. I've won every major tournament on the amateur circuit and I'll soon be on the PGA tour. As far as my sex life, I have only had six encounters in 2 years. ``Hasn't that bothered you?,'' asked the witch. The man said, ``No, I'm allright''. The witch said,'' Well, I'm glad it all worked out, although there is nothing you or I can do about it now - the spell that was cast can never be changed''.

With that, they parted company. On his way out to the fairway, the man said to himself, ``The PGA Tour and sex three times a year - not bad for a small parish priest''.

• 2 weeks later...

Golf Quote:

I never pray to God to make a putt.  I pray to God to help me react good if I miss a putt.

~ Chi Chi Rodriguez

Golf Quote:

I play in the low 80s.  If it's any hotter than that, I won't play. 

~ Joe E. Lewis

Golf Quote:

The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has.

~ Will Rogers

Golf Quote:

Golf without mistakes is like watching haircuts.  A dinner without wine. 

~ Jim Murray

Golf Quote:

It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.

~ Hank Aaron

Golf Quote:

Golf is a game in which you yell "fore"... shoot six... and write down five.

~ Paul Harvey

Golf Quote:

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game. It is called an eraser.

~ Arnold Palmer

Golf Quote:

The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing.

~ Phyllis Diller

Golf Quote:

Golf is a game where the ball always lies poorly and the player always lies well.

~ Anonymous

Golf Quote:

I had a wonderful experience on the golf course today. I had a hole in nothing. Missed the ball and sank the divot.

~ Don Adams

Golf Quote:

A golfer has to train his swing on the practice tee, then trust it on the course.

~ Dr Bob Rotella

Golf Quote:

I tried real hard to play golf, and I was so bad at it they would have to check me for ticks at the end of the round because I'd spent about half the day in the woods.

~ Jeff Foxworthy

Golf Quote:

The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing.

~ Phyllis Diller

Golf Quote:

Golf is a game where the ball always lies poorly and the player always lies well.

~ Anonymous

Golf Quote:

I had a wonderful experience on the golf course today. I had a hole in nothing. Missed the ball and sank the divot.

~ Don Adams

Golf Quote:

Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun.

~ Jim Bishop

Golf Quote:

I tried real hard to play golf, and I was so bad at it they would have to check me for ticks at the end of the round because I'd spent about half the day in the woods.

~ Jeff Foxworthy

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.