Male HQ

Woodlands / Causeway Point / Civic Centre (compiled)

Boyboy17

43 minutes ago, bichn87 said:

I noticed 2 things about this poster:

1) this account seem to be created just to warn people not to cruise in Civic Centre - the account creation date coincides with the first post this account made. I admire his dedication to keep the cruisers safe and free from being caught. 

2) However, he seem to take a very active interest in whether the cruising still continues. His commitment to inspecting the toilet floors for semen stains or noticing people standing around the urinals for an unusually long time is admirable. By being so dedicated to his inspection work, isn't he seen as "cruising" as well?  I mean, we all know people don't visit civic centre *that* often, and he visits frequently enough to know what is going on. 

@2decades why don't you take your own advice and not go to the toilets so often? Then like that you won't be contributing to the cruising activities that you so wanted to stop. 

I FUCKING WORK IN CIVIC CENTRE FOR MORE THAN A FUCKING DECADE!

HOW WOULD I NOT FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE IS HAPPENING IN CIVIC CENTRE?

OF COURSE I ALWAYS COME HERE PEE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT CROWDED AND CLEAN AND SOCIAL DISTANCING. (I AVOID CROWDED TOILET FOR FEAR OF COVID EVER SINCE 2019)

OF COURSE EVERYDAY I HAVE TO PEE.

I NO NEED TO PEE DURING MY WORK IS IT?

LAST TIME IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS.

AFTER COVID RESTRICTION ENDED, 2024 NOW IT BECOMES MORE AND MORE BRAZEN.

SO BRAZEN THAT I HAVE TO COME TO REGISTER ACCOUNT TO  WARN ALL Y'ALL SHAMELESS CRUISERS.

HOW AM I CONTRIBUTING TO CRUISING ACTIVITIES? I PEE, I WASH HANDS/I WASH MY FACE, I LEAVE WITHIN 2 OR 3 MINUTES EVERYTIME. THAT'S CRUISING? WOW.

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL LAST WARNING.

Edited by 2decades
On 7/1/2024 at 2:33 PM, 2decades said:

Don't understand some of y'all shameless cruisers.

Ever since like 2 weeks ago I already WARNED WARNED AND WARNED y'all not to cruise here.

Y'all still come.

Sill standing around playing cock, floor got semen stains, stand in the cubicle with door unclosed, forever standing in the urinals doing nothing.

WTF!

Y'ALL WANT TO PUSH THE CAMEL TO THE LAST STRAW IS IT!

YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CALL SWAT IN THEN YOU WILL LISTEN IS IT!

Where got such thing call SWAT for this kind of behaviours? At the very least they will do is just increase patrolling officers… lmao! 

On 7/1/2024 at 5:51 PM, 2decades said:

I FUCKING WORK IN CIVIC CENTRE FOR MORE THAN A FUCKING DECADE!

HOW WOULD I NOT FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE IS HAPPENING IN CIVIC CENTRE?

OF COURSE I ALWAYS COME HERE PEE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT CROWDED AND CLEAN AND SOCIAL DISTANCING. (I AVOID CROWDED TOILET FOR FEAR OF COVID EVER SINCE 2019)

OF COURSE EVERYDAY I HAVE TO PEE.

I NO NEED TO PEE DURING MY WORK IS IT?

LAST TIME IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS.

AFTER COVID RESTRICTION ENDED, 2024 NOW IT BECOMES MORE AND MORE BRAZEN.

SO BRAZEN THAT I HAVE TO COME TO REGISTER ACCOUNT TO  WARN ALL Y'ALL SHAMELESS CRUISERS.

HOW AM I CONTRIBUTING TO CRUISING ACTIVITIES? I PEE, I WASH HANDS/I WASH MY FACE, I LEAVE WITHIN 2 OR 3 MINUTES EVERYTIME. THAT'S CRUISING? WOW.

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL LAST WARNING.

Suddenly this guy police ah hahaha

On 6/26/2024 at 11:16 PM, YellowSaviour said:

Huh? Isn’t it just at level 4 toilet?

Still trying to figure this out, now I suspect the secret toilet is not just the level 4 toilet since someone mentioned need to access level 3 staircase to go this secret toilet 

Hi All, 

Please stay away from Civic Centre for the time being. 

Yesterday, one of my friend shared with me that he was stopped and questioned by the Indian Security lady, even though he was standing outside of Civic Centre (near to the entrance)

The security lady told him that they know what is going on at level 3 and 4 and if the situation continues, they will make police report and submit the cctv recordings to the police.

It seems that the security is singling out people and they know who this individuals are. 

The security was still patrolling around 10.45pm.

So please, stay away from civic centre for the time being. 🙏

Edited by Scorpio1981
2 hours ago, Scorpio1981 said:

Hi All, 

Please stay away from Civic Centre for the time being. 

Yesterday, one of my friend shared with me that he was stopped and questioned by the Indian Security lady, even though he was standing outside of Civic Centre (near to the entrance)

The security lady told him that they know what is going on at level 3 and 4 and if the situation continues, they will make police report and submit the cctv recordings to the police.

It seems that the security is singling out people and they know who this individuals are. 

The security was still patrolling around 10.45pm.

So please, stay away from civic centre for the time being. 🙏

😱😮

Last time someone shared with me the secret toilet, but I recently found out it’s the wrong one. Either he didn’t give the specific direction or he also don’t know…

I am amaze why such hidden toilet located in the building hahaah, someone said it’s causing inconvenience for norma ppl who use the toilet but actually why would any public access to this toilet? Is there an office there? 

16 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

Last time someone shared with me the secret toilet, but I recently found out it’s the wrong one. Either he didn’t give the specific direction or he also don’t know…

I am amaze why such hidden toilet located in the building hahaah, someone said it’s causing inconvenience for norma ppl who use the toilet but actually why would any public access to this toilet? Is there an office there? 

i know right. the nearest centre for the hidden toilet to be used are just beauty centres. only a few of their patrons are male, most if not, all of their staffs are female. what are the chances for normal male person to be using the hidden toilet and noticing the suspicious after operating hour.

1 hour ago, momokiki said:

i know right. the nearest centre for the hidden toilet to be used are just beauty centres. only a few of their patrons are male, most if not, all of their staffs are female. what are the chances for normal male person to be using the hidden toilet and noticing the suspicious after operating hour.

1, There are people cruising DURING operating hour nowadays. 

Playing cock, cock naked, erected openly at the urinal & sink. 

There have been a few times I walk in, the first second I already saw people masturbating or playing cock.

Even when I came in, they didn't stop.  

You know cleaner have to come here check toilet condition every few (3 or 4) hours? Cleaner supervisor will also come in morning, afternoon, night to check if toilet is clean, you know? 

They might have walked in to see people playing cock. 

A few years ago, I washed my hands and went to pee, my wet hand dripped some water on the floor. 

Then don't know from where an old Chinese cleaner auntie grabbed a mop to come INSIDE the male toilet (not that I mind) to mop the few water droplets on the floor. 

And the auntie scolded me that I shouldn't make the floor wet, after she mopped she left. 

Please, it's their rice bowl. Cleaner and the supervisor are always watching. 

2, A few years ago I was washing hand and an bank employee from downstair quickly came in to take a shit in the afternoon. 

3, A few weeks ago I also chanced upon uncle and his shopping wife searching for toilet and they came here. 

4, Few straight guys come doesn't mean no straight guys come. 

5, A few weeks ago, male relatives/sons of London female employee were at the area waiting for their female mother/relative to go home at closing hour. 

6, A few weeks ago, I was at the Civic Centre, I overheard a group of rowdy straight guys in their early 20s talking loudly and then they talked about the famous "cruising toilet" and they actually went up to the level 4 to explore. And they came down like a few minutes later and they were like laughing HEE HEE HAAA HAAA. 

See, you become famous, even now the straight guys also know you cruise here. 

7, I've never made any complaint to the authority so far and I don't think I will. Somebody else probably already did. I already predicted some people would complaint judging by some of the brazen behaviour. 

8, A few years ago there were already sexual assault and criminal cases in Civic Centre toilet all the way back to 2014. The security are always long on alert. 

9, The authorities are already aware. I don't understand why some people still want to cruise here. Why live in self-denial? Finding reasons to fool yourself and lie to yourself? This toilet is not owned by you gay people for cruising. This toilet is open to the general public to pee, shit, wash hands/face. 

10, Want to cruise please find a proper room. Go gay sauna, like Keybox or Ten men. It's usually about $6 to $10, you can walk around and play cock, masturbate yourself and your buddy in whole sauna naked, nobody will stop you. 

11, Do you know this building is under 24-hours security? Even after all shops close the security still have to roam around from time to time, Point A, B, C, D, E, F, G, check every few hours. 

If not they hire security for what?

Last time I ate lunch at staircase alone, security patrolling also chased me away. 

Some couples, young people sitting on floor chitchat at night also got chased away. 

There was one time like around 10pm, all shops closed, 

I went to level 4 toilet to pee before I go home. 

There were like around 10 guys inside, there are only 4 cubicles and 4 urinals. 

Some just there floating around. 

I immediately stepped out and went somewhere else to pee. 

They like having a party there. 

If security see, won't they suspect y'all gangster/secret society or what or doing something fishy? 

Please think from security's perspective. Thank you. 

Edited by 2decades
17 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

this is a public toilet. Why would public not access it? 

On 7/14/2024 at 4:06 AM, 2decades said:

this is a public toilet. Why would public not access it? 

It’s a question. There is another toilet near the lift, and this toilet is quite hidden. Hence my question is why would people use this toilet.

On 7/14/2024 at 3:40 AM, 2decades said:

1, There are people cruising DURING operating hour nowadays. 

Playing cock, cock naked, erected openly at the urinal & sink. 

There have been a few times I walk in, the first second I already saw people masturbating or playing cock.

Even when I came in, they didn't stop.  

You know cleaner have to come here check toilet condition every few (3 or 4) hours? Cleaner supervisor will also come in morning, afternoon, night to check if toilet is clean, you know? 

They might have walked in to see people playing cock. 

A few years ago, I washed my hands and went to pee, my wet hand dripped some water on the floor. 

Then don't know from where an old Chinese cleaner auntie grabbed a mop to come INSIDE the male toilet (not that I mind) to mop the few water droplets on the floor. 

And the auntie scolded me that I shouldn't make the floor wet, after she mopped she left. 

Please, it's their rice bowl. Cleaner and the supervisor are always watching. 

2, A few years ago I was washing hand and an bank employee from downstair quickly came in to take a shit in the afternoon. 

3, A few weeks ago I also chanced upon uncle and his shopping wife searching for toilet and they came here. 

4, Few straight guys come doesn't mean no straight guys come. 

5, A few weeks ago, male relatives/sons of London female employee were at the area waiting for their female mother/relative to go home at closing hour. 

6, A few weeks ago, I was at the Civic Centre, I overheard a group of rowdy straight guys in their early 20s talking loudly and then they talked about the famous "cruising toilet" and they actually went up to the level 4 to explore. And they came down like a few minutes later and they were like laughing HEE HEE HAAA HAAA. 

See, you become famous, even now the straight guys also know you cruise here. 

7, I've never made any complaint to the authority so far and I don't think I will. Somebody else probably already did. I already predicted some people would complaint judging by some of the brazen behaviour. 

8, A few years ago there were already sexual assault and criminal cases in Civic Centre toilet all the way back to 2014. The security are always long on alert. 

9, The authorities are already aware. I don't understand why some people still want to cruise here. Why live in self-denial? Finding reasons to fool yourself and lie to yourself? This toilet is not owned by you gay people for cruising. This toilet is open to the general public to pee, shit, wash hands/face. 

10, Want to cruise please find a proper room. Go gay sauna, like Keybox or Ten men. It's usually about $6 to $10, you can walk around and play cock, masturbate yourself and your buddy in whole sauna naked, nobody will stop you. 

11, Do you know this building is under 24-hours security? Even after all shops close the security still have to roam around from time to time, Point A, B, C, D, E, F, G, check every few hours. 

If not they hire security for what?

Last time I ate lunch at staircase alone, security patrolling also chased me away. 

Some couples, young people sitting on floor chitchat at night also got chased away. 

There was one time like around 10pm, all shops closed, 

I went to level 4 toilet to pee before I go home. 

There were like around 10 guys inside, there are only 4 cubicles and 4 urinals. 

Some just there floating around. 

I immediately stepped out and went somewhere else to pee. 

They like having a party there. 

If security see, won't they suspect y'all gangster/secret society or what or doing something fishy? 

Please think from security's perspective. Thank you. 

The fact that you knew so much means you have been around the claimed hidden toilet for many times? 

Then u claimed you are there becoz you are working there? So are you a working staff of level 4? Or you also specifically trying ur luck at the hidden toilet too?

So if there are the types u like at the toilet, will u join in too? Or are you bashing their brazen acts because they ain’t ur type or you ain’t their type? I mean why are you angry for other people’s action or rice bowl. 

Even if the str8 are curious, what has it gotta to do with you? They want laugh just laugh, you want shit just shit, they want mop just mop, they want inspect just inspect. If you ain’t doing anything suspicious, why would you be affected? Moreover, to be angry about?

Edited by momokiki
13 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

It’s a question. There is another toilet near the lift, and this toilet is quite hidden. Hence my question is why would people use this toilet.

Another toilet only has like 2 urinals and 2 cubicles and can be quite crowded as kids and parents from nearby tuition centres always use. 

And woodlands MRT also had 2 MacDonalds, one at Causeway Point one at Civic Centre, that means one should only go 1 without visiting the other 1?

So this toilet is built exclusively for gays to sex?

13 hours ago, momokiki said:

The fact that you knew so much means you have been around the claimed hidden toilet for many times? 

Then u claimed you are there becoz you are working there? So are you a working staff of level 4? Or you also specifically trying ur luck at the hidden toilet too?

So if there are the types u like at the toilet, will u join in too? Or are you bashing their brazen acts because they ain’t ur type or you ain’t their type? I mean why are you angry for other people’s action or rice bowl. 

Even if the str8 are curious, what has it gotta to do with you? They want laugh just laugh, you want shit just shit, they want mop just mop, they want inspect just inspect. If you ain’t doing anything suspicious, why would you be affected? Moreover, to be angry about?

As mentioned earlier, I use this toilet because it’s less crowded and clean, and social distancing. 

You like to pee in a crowded toilet with people standing beside you and reeks of urine smell?

I’ve never cruised in this toilet before, I’ve never made complaint before. 

I pee, I wash my hands, I wash my face, I leave. 

But you people brazenly masturbate each other at the urinals, standing there with erected dicks, standing at the sink with your pants down. 

you think other people won’t complaint?

When you at home, do you openly masturbate or stand around with an erected dick in front of your parents, your siblings? Do you do that in public swimming pool? Do you do that in your NS Bunks? Do you do that in other public toilet? 

How I pee when cruisers occupied all the urinals and cubicles? How do I pee in peace when cruisers are masturbating each other around?

Edited by 2decades
On 7/18/2024 at 1:34 PM, 2decades said:

Another toilet only has like 2 urinals and 2 cubicles and can be quite crowded as kids and parents from nearby tuition centres always use. 

And woodlands MRT also had 2 MacDonalds, one at Causeway Point one at Civic Centre, that means one should only go 1 without visiting the other 1?

So this toilet is built exclusively for gays to sex?

It’s not an apple to apple comparison, the question here is that the toilet is not that visible so why would be people go all the way to use this toilet?

causeway point mac is for the mall patron and civic is for people who are there….

1 hour ago, YellowSaviour said:

It’s not an apple to apple comparison, the question here is that the toilet is not that visible so why would be people go all the way to use this toilet?

causeway point mac is for the mall patron and civic is for people who are there….

It’s not that visible but people do use this toilet. Period. 

Some people prefer a less crowded toilet to do their business. Period. 

5 hours ago, CruiseAround said:

Rule number

1) I’ve stated over again and again. I’m not a cruiser, I’ve never cruised in this toilet before.

2) Why would I ask you people to STOP cruising in this place if I were a cruiser? 

3) Does it matter who I am? I’m here to warn you people to STOP committing public indecency! 

Edited by 2decades