Male HQ

Woodlands / Causeway Point / Civic Centre (compiled)

Boyboy17

Went to level 3 toilet amd went into one cubicle. I did so because i followed one office guy. He occupied the further cubicle and so, i take the one beside him. Was obvious from the reflection of the tiles that he was completely naked. He hung his clithes and was pretty sure he was masturbating. Soon after, there was a new guy that went to the urinal, was checking his surrounding and went into the cubicle neside me. Not sure if he was masturbating. 

Tried to give signal but boh didnt notice. We were all there masturbating for at least 10 mins. The new guy eventually left and it was me and the office guy again. Gave many signals (tapping of shoe, coughing, go out from the cubicle and into the same one again) but he didnt notice. So i decided to be bold and knock on the wall. When he didnt respind, i go underneath and gave him my hand, signalling that im gay. After 10 seconds of doing that, he began to wear his underwear withou5 making amy comments about my action.

Panicked, i ran away. What do u guys think? Pretty sure if he wasnt gay, he would have gone off or shouted at me when i was knocking on the wall. Maybe the gap underneath was too small and he wanted to wear his clothes first before approachibg me. 

5 minutes ago, QamarulGG said:

Went to level 3 toilet amd went into one cubicle. I did so because i followed one office guy. He occupied the further cubicle and so, i take the one beside him. Was obvious from the reflection of the tiles that he was completely naked. He hung his clithes and was pretty sure he was masturbating. Soon after, there was a new guy that went to the urinal, was checking his surrounding and went into the cubicle neside me. Not sure if he was masturbating. 

Tried to give signal but boh didnt notice. We were all there masturbating for at least 10 mins. The new guy eventually left and it was me and the office guy again. Gave many signals (tapping of shoe, coughing, go out from the cubicle and into the same one again) but he didnt notice. So i decided to be bold and knock on the wall. When he didnt respind, i go underneath and gave him my hand, signalling that im gay. After 10 seconds of doing that, he began to wear his underwear withou5 making amy comments about my action.

Panicked, i ran away. What do u guys think? Pretty sure if he wasnt gay, he would have gone off or shouted at me when i was knocking on the wall. Maybe the gap underneath was too small and he wanted to wear his clothes first before approachibg me. 

Omg. Gg lo. How dare u

• G_M changed the title to Woodlands / Causeway Point / Civic Centre (compiled)