Male HQ

Reviving Homspa @ Punggol

Hi Forum

I understand when I was running homSPA @ Punggol, I was listed here somehow and several of my clients came from this forum. I had decided to stop operating from home due to personal reasons. I was planning then to move to Canada and eventually to USA to establish my career. Unfortunately, or fortunately, due to family situation the plans did not materialize.

I continued my journey with Chi Spa, Shangrila Singapore and Grand Hyatt Singapore to continue my learning journey as a therapist. I was overwhelmed by the response from an international, well and frequently travelled clientele, who mostly made up of dignified personalities, whose identities I am unable to disclose.

At my last lap, I made a decision to jump to next arm of wellness, which is fitness, where I could pursue my other interest.

Having gone through much, I'm now back to where I started from, running therapy services from home. As a qualified trainer and therapist for your total body needs.

Holistic services will be held at Hougang; and by sometime next year, I will be moving back to Punggol with a facility that will accommodate both. Featuring a lap pool, access from balcony and a fully equipped fitness studio for VIP clients' usage.  For VIP membership, registration is now opened.

I will be starting my services next week. Rates starting from $100 for 70min.

Thank you.

Vinz a.k.a. Desmond

Disclaimer: Please do not request for anything other than a professional massage. No sex, nudity and harassment calls will be entertained. Please take note that any form of unnecessary harassment will be referred to the police for investigation. Peace.

Edited by homSPA

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hi kk123boy,

Thanks for highlighting. Rate will be $100 for 70min Session

Appointments can be made on my Contact Page

Thank you.

Edited by homSPA

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Wow such high rate.

otokonoko

Thanks for the comment. Pricey or otherwise, is subjective. It depends what you are comparing with. I used to charge $120 to $150 base on skills, qualifications and experience.

• 1 month later...

Hi Forummers,

In the month of August, in view of National Day, homSPA will be having a special discount for NSF personals. PM me for details if you are an NSF personnel. *Terms and conditions apply.

*Only applies for NSF with a limited income, and does not apply to full-time sign-on personnel. Please provide documents to validate your statuses upon arrival. While booking at my Contact Page please indicate "NSF Personnel" as subject heading. Thanks.

Edited by homSPA

Not worth the money. Mediocre

Thanks for your feedback. :) What took you so long?

It is rather interesting that the feedback has to come from this forum, without knowing who it comes from. I always solicit some kind of feedback and appraisals. and I have dozens in my phone. The only feedback that I receive which was neutral came from someone who tried molesting me and forced me to touch his dick during the process. 

In future, those who need anything else rather than an authentic sports massage, you can try others, and I'm not stopping you to do so. Cheers!

Edited by homSPA

Anyway guys, due to personal reasons, I have decided to take down this profile and I have requested the Admin to do so. Please contact me through other means. Cheers and enjoy a beautiful weekend! Peace to all.