Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

3 hours ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

Haha... maybe, or i suggest if u go for first time full body massage try to book the masseur name:"FERRY". And following try the other one. Then, u may compare between both of them. Yesterday, two guys there took one hour full body massage with FERRY and from the conversation with them, I can feel they are enjoying their massage session. Hehe..

Advise if u go on weekend as well as public holiday for full body massage, better to call in advance to book your preferable therapist. Like yesterday, two of them waited few hours just to get their turn for male therapist. One of the guy told me he reached at 6pm and have to wait until 9pm for his turn on massage. 

Ah, you do have a point there.  Since there are only 2 male massage therapists, it would be advisable to prebook a massage so as not to have to wait a long time.  

Guest jun2

ok...so i went today... did the body scrub and onsen.. the body scrub was nothing special.. very prim and proper, very professional...the closest he got to my crotch was scrubbing my inner thighs...

now back to the onsen..when i was there around 7pm, there were like 10 people or so, half naked, half wearing undies... then 3 twinks walked in with undies, saw some of us naked and with a bit of encouragement from me, two of them went naked..the third fella did so also about an hour later... twinks being twinks, they had nice slim bodies and sizable birds...not bad... i did see one of them sporting a big hard on while he was sitting showering next to a bearish buffed guy... other than that, nothing exciting....LOL

11 hours ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

My 1 hour massage was conducted in a private room with door locked. The therapist will lead you to another level (not the same level as the onsen) of the building for the session.

I was given the disposable short but I asked for the permission to be fully naked without covering by towel. Then, the therapist give me a sweet smile and said:"ini kan lebih selesa"! After that, session started! 

The phrase "ini kan lebih selesa" really sounds familiar... 🙂 Which of the masseur / attendant said that? Ferry or Bukhari? 

Edited by maturedgent

1 hour ago, Guest jun2 said:

ok...so i went today... did the body scrub and onsen.. the body scrub was nothing special.. very prim and proper, very professional...the closest he got to my crotch was scrubbing my inner thighs...

now back to the onsen..when i was there around 7pm, there were like 10 people or so, half naked, half wearing undies... then 3 twinks walked in with undies, saw some of us naked and with a bit of encouragement from me, two of them went naked..the third fella did so also about an hour later... twinks being twinks, they had nice slim bodies and sizable birds...not bad... i did see one of them sporting a big hard on while he was sitting showering next to a bearish buffed guy... other than that, nothing exciting....LOL

Were you naked during the body scrub? 

Guest Daddyhunter41
3 hours ago, yhtang said:

Well said.  What happens behind closed doors should remain behind closed doors. 

Exactly! Please do NOT kiss and tell under any circumstances! Or else will invite necessary trouble! Just enjoy being in the moment and keep all satisfaction behind closed doors and sealed lips. 💋 

A vwry good example to follow are most Japanese daddies attitudes when it comes to fun. They certainly do not do that and will be very discreet even after having "dessert 🍰 " with each other.  Hehe. Speaking from my personal experience.  😉 

Guest jun2
13 minutes ago, maturedgent said:

Were you naked during the body scrub? 

yes..for the body scrub, i had to be...coz i wanted ny bum scrubbed good.. but of coz i was covered with a towel when the part was done.. actually very professional..i wish the scrub had been harder like those shanghai scrub...

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest jun2 said:

Wow how did you manage to persuade them? Care to share the exact sentence you used? 🤣 And how did they react seeing each other naked for the first time (I guess?)? 🙈

Guest Spa Massage Lover
13 hours ago, yhtang said:

Well said.  What happens behind closed doors should remain behind closed doors. 

Thank you. And hope this place will remain a good spot for us!

Guest Spa Massage Lover
13 hours ago, yhtang said:

Ah, you do have a point there.  Since there are only 2 male massage therapists, it would be advisable to prebook a massage so as not to have to wait a long time.  

Thank you. Exactly! Have a good day to you then.

Guest jun2
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow how did you manage to persuade them? Care to share the exact sentence you used? 🤣 And how did they react seeing each other naked for the first time (I guess?)? 🙈

no particular sentence used.. just hi hi..i suspect 2  of the 3 were plu, coz they readily took off their undies after a short while plus one of them was sporting a hard on at the shower.. they were quite natural bring naked...it was their first time there...so  they must have been quite thrilled to see ...

Guest jun2

no particular sentence used.. just hi hi..i suspect 2  of the 3 were plu, coz they readily took off their undies after a short while plus one of them was sporting a hard on at the shower.. they were quite natural bring naked...it was their first time there...so  they must have been quite thrilled to see ...

well...the third guy that was still wearing undies, he was trying hard not to look at his buddies' birds...stealing looks but was shy and looked away...maybe first time seeing his friends naked..the other two was like stading up in front of his face...all innocent fun i guess.. but all in all, the onsen was kind of subdued as far as any activity was concerned.. at the shower area at the back, maybe a few were showering with a hard on, but mostly just watching each other..there was one fella soaping himself rather vigorously down there and i thought he was masturbating...but no, maybe he was just giving himself a good cleansing... other than that, people were just sitting and soaking in the pools, switching pools now and then... nobody was walking around aroused... so all very innocent...LOL

Guest Marrieddaddy

Sigh. All these posts making me horny. Think I must plan a trip there on sat afternoon 

Guest jun2
1 minute ago, Guest Marrieddaddy said:

Sigh. All these posts making me horny. Think I must plan a trip there on sat afternoon 

just go enjoy the onsen...better time after 7 or 8pm... dont go with any expectations. relax..maybe u get to see some birds but the place being a "family" spa..some daddies bring their kids in, so need to be discreet..some will wear the provided undies, some choose to go naked.. but all mostly soaking quietly, i didnt notice anyone chatting unless they came together...

Guest jun2
1 hour ago, Shake Shack said:

Seems like "family ppl" are more tolerate towards naked older man. The other day I was relaxing nude at 1 of the pool, and was dozing off when a small boy came by and touch my dick a few times. When I woke up, I was semi erected and saw the father was laughing away.🤭

I was annoyed but at the same time happy. 😬

where was this? san onsen? father very sporting...

39 minutes ago, Guest jun2 said:

where was this? san onsen? father very sporting...

Yes, was there last week. As a matter of fact, I been there a few times and mostly was during "families time". They seems to be ok with elderly man walking naked around.

Guest Daddyhunter41
14 hours ago, Guest Marrieddaddy said:

I would love to join you! Would be nice. hehehehe 😘 what time do you plan to go over? 

Guest jun2
16 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

Seems like "family ppl" are more tolerate towards naked older man. The other day I was relaxing nude at 1 of the pool, and was dozing off when a small boy came by and touch my dick a few times. When I woke up, I was semi erected and saw the father was laughing away.🤭

I was annoyed but at the same time happy. 😬

i think the father wasnt brave enough to go touch you..so he sent his son...LOL

Guest Marrieddaddy
7 hours ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

I would love to join you! Would be nice. hehehehe 😘 what time do you plan to go over? 

u hv WeChat or Telegram to keep in touch bro ?

On 6/16/2024 at 1:47 AM, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

15-6-2024 Saturday 

San Onsen KSL

6pm-7pm: One hour body massage

7pm-10pm: Onsen facilities - after 7pm crowd getting more and more. From 7pm to 10pm, I have seen around 20+- visitors. Can see most are PLUs and mostly tonight crowd are naked without wearing disposable short. They are so daring walk here n there. Two or three guys I seen were walking naked up in changing room to down facilities without covering their private part. All are Chinese except one Malay guy (also fully naked) and one Indian primary school year six student young boy alone (he so brave here as he told me his mother and sister were in ladies section). Luckily whole night not much other daddy n son there. Managed to chat and get to know with few guys there and exchange contact with some of them. But there is one Chinese PLU guy I guess around 40 yrs old bahave a bit weird and keep asking the same question to every of single visitor there... n keep going stay near to others in pool and follow everyone there whenever people going everywhere... including shower, toilet n locker.... everyone was try to leave him alone.... Anyway, forget about him... I managed to have some fun (hug; hj; bj) with two guys: one around late twenties n another one around mid thirties.... What's a great n wonderful day!

That one weird guy has been cockblocking everyone since he came around 4 pm. I was one of the visitor on Sat (4-8 pm). He was aggressively approach other visitors and has been following other people to toilet and bath area. People just couldn't do anything when he was around, even though most of us are PLU. He told me that his wife is taking massage and he has 1 hr only to enjoy onsen. He ended up staying till night if based on your review. 

Kinda disappointed with my visit that day :(

Guest Daddyhunter41
2 hours ago, Guest Marrieddaddy said:

u hv WeChat or Telegram to keep in touch bro ?

Done and contacted you via telegram daddy.. 😘 

Guest Spa Massage Lover
1 hour ago, Slash said:

That one weird guy has been cockblocking everyone since he came around 4 pm. I was one of the visitor on Sat (4-8 pm). He was aggressively approach other visitors and has been following other people to toilet and bath area. People just couldn't do anything when he was around, even though most of us are PLU. He told me that his wife is taking massage and he has 1 hr only to enjoy onsen. He ended up staying till night if based on your review. 

Kinda disappointed with my visit that day :(

Thank you for your sharing.

Ya, true.. He was telling everyone there the same stories: he has wife lah... he is from Penang lah... tis n tat... 

On that day, I have seen him trying to touch one of the young chinese guy in semi hot pool (32c) but was pushed off immediately. He stood up n left quickily but can see his dick oredi semi erected. Hahaha... I was sitting opposite site of them at that time.

And also, i was managed to see him trying to touch the Malay guy showering in the shower area but was politely rejected! hahaha...

I think he really kaw kaw cari makan there on last Saturday. He really follow every single guy there everywhere... 

It happened that he left at the same time as I was at 10pm. I was walking behind him to the same way to locate our car at the open free car park. I seen on my own both eyes clearly he left by driving alone... where got wife!!! Haha.. mean he was twist turn the stories and lying to everyone there on that day! Poor Guy! Hehe!!! 

Guest jun2
26 minutes ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

Ya, true.. He was telling everyone there the same stories: he has wife lah... he is from Penang lah... tis n tat... 

On that day, I have seen him trying to touch one of the young chinese guy in semi hot pool (32c) but was pushed off immediately. He stood up n left quickily but can see his dick oredi semi erected. Hahaha... I was sitting opposite site of them at that time.

And also, i was managed to see him trying to touch the Malay guy showering in the shower area but was politely rejected! hahaha...

I think he really kaw kaw cari makan there on last Saturday. He really follow every single guy there everywhere... 

It happened that he left at the same time as I was at 10pm. I was walking behind him to the same way to locate our car at the open free car park. I seen on my own both eyes clearly he left by driving alone... where got wife!!! Haha.. mean he was twist turn the stories and lying to everyone there on that day! Poor Guy! Hehe!!! 

i suppose kesian him also lah... maybe he desperate for a hook-up and stayed all day there and yet went home empty... imagine if we are in his situation, very sad also kan?

was he very ugly? or just really acting very weird that he scared people off?

yesterday when i went to PB in KL, a lot of uncles there all looking for something...i went into the steam room and some of them followed...i removed my towel..and slowly a few came to touch my bird..i just let them enjoy...i did not cum..after the heat got unberable i left the steam room.

i dunno..i feel PLU world can be quite cruel some times...everyone's looking for something but not finding..maybe that's why i try to give them some joy...LOL...

Guest Daddyhunter41
28 minutes ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

Imaginary wife 😂 aiyo what a troublesome and aggressive behaviour guy. Must be extra careful not to interact with him if I ever run into this weirdo 😂 😭 thanks again for your heads up. Avoid at all costs. 

Guest jun2
17 minutes ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Imaginary wife 😂 aiyo what a troublesome and aggressive behaviour guy. Must be extra careful not to interact with him if I ever run into this weirdo 😂 😭 thanks again for your heads up. Avoid at all costs. 

wooo...aggressive and weird..okok...i guess that's why people avoided him.... 

Guest Spa Massage Lover
2 hours ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

You are welcome and thanks for sharing too!

Just feel a bit annoying when I was there keep listening he mentioned to everyone he has wife....

Exactly and avoid at all costs. 

Guest Daddyhunter41
23 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

Yes, was there last week. As a matter of fact, I been there a few times and mostly was during "families time". They seems to be ok with elderly man walking naked around.

Wah. uncle wasn't shy to go nude and I'm pleasantly surprised that yhe small boy boy had the playful cheek to touch your bird 🐦 🤨 so adorable.  But I wished I could have been there to do something else to your semi erection hahahaha 😘  when uncle going let me know. Would love to see you in person.  My type definitely.  

2 hours ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Wah. uncle wasn't shy to go nude and I'm pleasantly surprised that yhe small boy boy had the playful cheek to touch your bird 🐦 🤨 so adorable.  But I wished I could have been there to do something else to your semi erection hahahaha 😘  when uncle going let me know. Would love to see you in person.  My type definitely.  

Now uncle very shy already 🤭.

Everyone wants to see uncle's old 🐦🙈

9 hours ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

He probably Hallucinating.🤣

Please note this is a family spa and be discreet. Otherwise, they can stop walk in customer if things get out of hand and restrict to hotel guest only. Just like some of the hotels e.g. Shangri-la, Sheraton etc.

Edited by Shake Shack

Guest Daddyhunter41
7 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

I like uncle's old 🐦 very nice to tame when excited.  Hehehehe 😉 😘 

Hit me up whenever you decide to go again.  If not for a nice chat and yum cha. Hugs. 

Guest Daddyhunter41
9 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

He probably Hallucinating.🤣

Please note this is a family spa and be discreet. Otherwise, they can stop walk in customer if things get out of hand and restrict to hotel guest only. Just like some of the hotels e.g. Shangri-la, Sheraton etc.

I definitely understand.  I'm an experienced onsen enthusiast who has been to the straight, normal ones in Japan many times.  I know how to behave and stay VERY discreet and respectful.  Sometimes it's just okay to look and peek but not oogle or stare. 😉 

Guest jun2
37 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

uncle's old bird.... must be very wise and learned...interesting...much to learn...much to learn... do pls teacxh us....

1 hour ago, Shake Shack said:

Well said.  Men who are interested in men visiting San Onsen have to be discreet and not rock the boat. 

If there are complaints from the straight patrons, and KSL restrict the onsen to hotel guests only, then the poor Klang guys would lose one venue to get their rocks off.  They would then have to either take matters in their own hands, or go all the way to KL to get some satisfaction. 

Take care, everyone. 

Guest Daddyhunter41

uncle's old bird.... must be very wise and learned...interesting...much to learn...much to learn... do pls teacxh us....

Oh definitely.  I totally agree with that assessment.  😉 An old 🐦 like uncle @Shake Shackis definitely respected by us younger brothers. He's like a wise old 🦉 and definitely has the wisdom to teach us all about life. It would be a "pleasure " to seek his advice and other things out. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.  Not everyone is looking for fun in the onsen. Uncle @Shake Shake will be respected not become an object of lustful desires. 😂 😘 

Guest jun2
1 hour ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Oh definitely.  I totally agree with that assessment.  😉 An old 🐦 like uncle @Shake Shackis definitely respected by us younger brothers. He's like a wise old 🦉 and definitely has the wisdom to teach us all about life. It would be a "pleasure " to seek his advice and other things out. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.  Not everyone is looking for fun in the onsen. Uncle @Shake Shake will be respected not become an object of lustful desires. 😂 😘 

agree... let us all bow down and worship this wise old bird..."hail birdie" !!

Guest jun2
43 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

Old uncle not used to the attention given to me. Now I am even more shy to show my old bird bird 🐦  🦚 that is full of 50 shades of grey. 🤭

Oooooo...50 shades of grey - means lots of adventures and experiences that uncle can share...nice nice..

Guest msc1

how you guys soak in the water for >1 hour without your skin going all wrinkly? i tried staying longer so i can hunt for potential guys but my skin dont allow lol

Guest jun2
22 minutes ago, Guest msc1 said:

how you guys soak in the water for >1 hour without your skin going all wrinkly? i tried staying longer so i can hunt for potential guys but my skin dont allow lol

soak at the most 20 minutes each pool, in between go shower down or sit or lie naked by the pool. that should get you attention without the need to hunt...lol

Guest Daddyhunter41
2 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

Old uncle not used to the attention given to me. Now I am even more shy to show my old bird bird 🐦  🦚 that is full of 50 shades of grey. 🤭

Ooh. I love uncle bushy 50 shades if grey 🐦... don't worry I  won't "attack " you aggressively if we meet up one day at San Onsen.  😘 you have my promise.  

Guest jun2
1 hour ago, Terence550 said:

Which day is better to go Saturday or Sunday?

heading there friday evening around 7:30pm...

On 6/18/2024 at 11:04 AM, Guest jun2 said:

yesterday when i went to PB in KL, a lot of uncles there all looking for something...i went into the steam room and some of them followed...i removed my towel..and slowly a few came to touch my bird..i just let them enjoy...

What time PB closed? Thinking of going after working hours…

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.