Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

35 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

......and 50 shades of grey.😜

But the power still there πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ then is good and should be proud of…

β€œYou only live once, live it to the fullest”

Guest Daddyhunter41
41 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

......and 50 shades of grey.😜

Now I really want to see how grey πŸ˜‚ kiss 😘 

Guest Marrieddaddy
47 minutes ago, Guest 24 yo said:

Now this post got my attention to try this onsen... Any daddy want to show me around :P

How old is β€œdaddy” to u ?

Guest Daddyhunter41
3 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha, you are so keen…

Yes keen but don't want to scare @Shake Shackaway lah. Afterwards he will think I'm very hamsap and aggressive πŸ˜” I want him to come and meet me on his own terms and when he's comfortable. I always admire older and brave uncles who are daring enough to bare it all nude in a public baths. My favourite kind 😘 

1 hour ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Yes keen but don't want to scare @Shake Shackaway lah. Afterwards he will think I'm very hamsap and aggressive πŸ˜” I want him to come and meet me on his own terms and when he's comfortable. I always admire older and brave uncles who are daring enough to bare it all nude in a public baths. My favourite kind 😘 

Β 

61JB7XFJGxL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Guest Daddyhunter41
1 hour ago, Shake Shack said:

Β 

61JB7XFJGxL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Yes Daddy!Β  I'm your slave if you choose to use me. Hehehe.Β  Let's meet up at San Onsen...soon. πŸ˜‰ 😘 

Guest Daddyhunter41
1 hour ago, Rocky1234 said:

Im 60yo and still horny πŸ˜†Β 

Wonderful!Β  A man is sexually active till the day he is older.Β  I've personally seen Japanese daddies in their 80s who can still get a strong erection.Β  😘 and still dripping lots of pre cum. πŸ˜‰ Care to meet up at San Onsen? HeheheheΒ 

Guest jun2
59 minutes ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Wonderful!Β  A man is sexually active till the day he is older.Β  I've personally seen Japanese daddies in their 80s who can still get a strong erection.Β  😘 and still dripping lots of pre cum. πŸ˜‰ Care to meet up at San Onsen? HeheheheΒ 

oh wow... i hope i can still get it up at the age of 80... i guess if my front dont work, the back can still function...

Guest jun2
18 hours ago, nerdyattorney said:

I am Penang and planning to visit KL this weekend and I really want to try the Onsen. Was reading all the feedbacks, do's and don'ts and the experiences of patrons who have been there. So, I am excited.Β 

heading there this evening around 7:30...

Guest jun2
4 hours ago, Guest Onsen said:

Is it common to see ppl shave at their pubic area? I always shave and attract attention as well

not so common, esp str8 guys..they dont really bother about their pubic area. people like us tend to pay more attention to our pubes...either trimming it or shaving it.. for me, i trim mine.. only rarely i shaved them all off...i think a little bit of hair is sexy...hehe

Β 

Guest jun2

just finished with onsen...nothing exciting tonight.. at the peak, got 16 fellas, only maybe 3 were fully naked..the rest with shorts...

Guest jun2
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest jun2 admirer said:

Hi jun2, are you the specky guy with small eyes? Nice bodyΒ 

specky yes, small eyes not really, nice body..LOL..i am so out of shape... i was the only one freely naked and switching pools... everyone looked so serious...nobody chatted with anyone unless they came together... which one was you?

3 minutes ago, Guest jun2 said:

specky yes, small eyes not really, nice body..LOL..i am so out of shape... i was the only one freely naked and switching pools... everyone looked so serious...nobody chatted with anyone unless they came together... which one was you?

Wow, nice body!!!!Β 

Guest jun2
7 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Wow, nice body!!!!Β 

LOL..lol.. i think he was admiring a different fella... there was another youngish specky guy, nice body but wearing undies..so maybe that's the one...Β  me uncle ady lah...

1 hour ago, Guest jun2 said:

LOL..lol.. i think he was admiring a different fella... there was another youngish specky guy, nice body but wearing undies..so maybe that's the one...Β  me uncle ady lah...

Uncle got uncle tastes! Hahaha… uncle is always better than young guy! Experience…

Guest Daddyhunter41
4 hours ago, Guest jun2 said:

When you say "uncle" you're exactly how old?Β  late 40s or 50s?!Β  πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†Β 

Guest jun2
2 hours ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

When you say "uncle" you're exactly how old?Β  late 40s or 50s?!Β  πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†Β 

nearing half a century...

on a side note...i noticed that at the onsen, everyone is so reserved.. nobody's saying hi to anyone..everyone is like so serious....why ah?

Guest jun2 admirer

Ohh got the wrong person then. I got annoyed when a family of a certain race arrived, father with a teen and a child, the teen was wearing t shirt and shorts!Β 
Β 

yea everyone shy shy cat there, need @yhtangΒ to come lead a naked zumba session at the small platform there probably then it will be a party

23 minutes ago, Guest jun2 admirer said:

Ohh got the wrong person then. I got annoyed when a family of a certain race arrived, father with a teen and a child, the teen was wearing t shirt and shorts!Β 
Β 

yea everyone shy shy cat there, need @yhtangΒ to come lead a naked zumba session at the small platform there probably then it will be a party

Β 

🀣🀣🀣 I am not sure I can lead a naked zumba session, but I do try to be friendly to the other onsen users, especially when they are naked.

Β 

Β 

24 minutes ago, Guest jun2 admirer said:

Ohh got the wrong person then. I got annoyed when a family of a certain race arrived, father with a teen and a child, the teen was wearing t shirt and shorts!

Β 

Were you there at about 7.30 pm?Β 

I must say I do not expect families with children at the onsen in the late evening.Β 

Once I see families in there, I behave myself, and just enjoy the onsen.Β  All thoughts and hopes of having a fun time with like minded people goes out of the window.Β Β Β 

Β 

I feel your report of your visit emphasises the fact that San Onsen is a family oriented onsen, and all those with other hopes and aspirations and expectations of encounters with like minded men should act discreetly so as not to rock the boat. Β 

Β 

16 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Β 

🀣🀣🀣 I am not sure I can lead a naked zumba session, but I do try to be friendly to the other onsen users, especially when they are naked.

Β 

Β 

I’ll be your cheer leaders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guest jun2
56 minutes ago, Guest jun2 admirer said:

Β 

that family not shocked at seeing some of the guys naked??

on a side note, i think a lot of people dont really understand the japanese onsen culture, that is, to wash themselves first, then go into the pools completely naked. they should not have provided those disposable undies (imo) if they truly want to project that place as a japanese onsen.( i know i know our cultural inhibitions here...). plus i see people dipping their small towels in the pool ..haih...Β 

3 hours ago, Guest jun2 said:

on a side note, i think a lot of people dont really understand the japanese onsen culture, that is, to wash themselves first, then go into the pools completely naked. they should not have provided those disposable undies (imo) if they truly want to project that place as a japanese onsen.( i know i know our cultural inhibitions here...). plus i see people dipping their small towels in the pool ..haih...Β 

Β 

This is true, I notice there are people visiting the Japanese style San Onsen who are not aware of the Japanese Onsen culture. Β 

Guest jun2
20 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Β 

This is true, I notice there are people visiting the Japanese style San Onsen who are not aware of the Japanese Onsen culture. Β 

got the onsen etiquette on display on the wall and near the pool..i guess they dont bother to read.... KL should have another onsen... proper japanese onsen....

Β 

oh...one thing i noted at san onsen is that their shoiwer gel & shampoo always run out...

3 minutes ago, Guest jun2 said:

got the onsen etiquette on display on the wall and near the pool..i guess they dont bother to read.... KL should have another onsen... proper japanese onsen....

Β 

oh...one thing i noted at san onsen is that their shoiwer gel & shampoo always run out...

I think it's normal to run out of shower gel and shampoo. Most sauna, steam and even health clubs, either their members stole it and pumped it into their own bottles, or they stole it. This very frequent happened in hotels too!Β 

15 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

I think it's normal to run out of shower gel and shampoo. Most sauna, steam and even health clubs, either their members stole it and pumped it into their own bottles, or they stole it. This very frequent happened in hotels too!Β 

Β 

Is that so? And all the while I thought the shower gel was empty because too many guests had too much fun in the onsen, leading to many and frequent showers.  🀣 🀣

I swear this is not a confession!

3 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

@yhtang, yes we are waiting. Or organise a naked party.😁

You are the man.

Β 

3 hours ago, Guest Jun2 admirer said:

@yhtangΒ we are all waiting for your zumba session date and time announcement

Β 

😱😱 I seem to have been appointed a Papa-san!

Β 

I swear I am quite innocent!  (caveat - does not apply when the door is closed and the blinds are drawn) 🀣

Β 

Guest Daddyhunter41
3 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

@yhtang, yes we are waiting. Or organise a naked party.😁

You are the man.

Count me in please!! I'm waiting to see uncle @Shake Shack 50 shades of grey below his belt parts...πŸ˜† 😘

Guest Daddyhunter41
8 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

Wow! Together with @yhtang, Looks like it gonna be a β€œgrey party”.🀣

Sounds wonderful!!! 🀀 

Guest jun2
1 hour ago, Danieal3 said:

Guys anyone want to go ksl onsen today evening ? Around 4.30-5.00pm… interested please pm

i may be there...see how...

On 6/21/2024 at 8:53 AM, imm_georgie said:

Enjoy and share us your experience. Have fun!

So, this is my experience after visiting the Onsen. For me, it was my first time experiencing Onsen culture, so I studied and read about it to gain knowledge beforehand. Honestly, the Onsen experience exceeded my expectations. My intention for visiting was purely to relax and observe how men interact when they are naked or minimally clothed, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Β 

I visited the Onsen on Friday evening at around 7:40 PM, and there were very few people initially, about five. Later, more men arrived, including older men (all of them a sight for sore eyes) and young guys (myself included). Until around 8:30 PM, it was pin-drop silent, with only the relaxing sounds of water splashing and bubbling. The men were moving between pools, making eye contact, and smiling, which was quite pleasant.

However, as the crowd increased, the noise slightly disturbed the serene environment. Regarding the disposable underwear, I wore it because it was my first visit, and I wasn't comfortable yet. All the young guys, including myself, wore them, which I found quite comfortable for a newcomer. There were a few instances where people dipped their small towels in the pool, which was uncomfortable, and the place could have more towel hooks.

Β 

Before 8:30 PM, there were four naked men, all older, and more regulars joined later after 8.30pm, also naked. A major turn-off was a family with a young child who entered the Onsen without showering and wearing full clothes. After the Onsen, I bathed naked since no one was in the shower area. I left the Onsen around 9:15 PM. Being naked or not, that depends on the individual, but having said that, the place is very relaxing for men!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.