Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

3 minutes ago, nerdyattorney said:

So, this is my experience after visiting the Onsen. For me, it was my first time experiencing Onsen culture, so I studied and read about it to gain knowledge beforehand. Honestly, the Onsen experience exceeded my expectations. My intention for visiting was purely to relax and observe how men interact when they are naked or minimally clothed, regardless of their sexual orientation.

I visited the Onsen on Friday evening at around 7:40 PM, and there were very few people initially, about five. Later, more men arrived, including older men (all of them a sight for sore eyes) and young guys (myself included). Until around 8:30 PM, it was pin-drop silent, with only the relaxing sounds of water splashing and bubbling. The men were moving between pools, making eye contact, and smiling, which was quite pleasant.

However, as the crowd increased, the noise slightly disturbed the serene environment. Regarding the disposable underwear, I wore it because it was my first visit, and I wasn't comfortable yet. All the young guys, including myself, wore them, which I found quite comfortable for a newcomer. There were a few instances where people dipped their small towels in the pool, which was uncomfortable, and the place could have more towel hooks.

Before 8:30 PM, there were four naked men, all older, and more regulars joined later after 8.30pm, also naked. A major turn-off was a family with a young child who entered the Onsen without showering and wearing full clothes. After the Onsen, I bathed naked since no one was in the shower area. I left the Onsen around 9:15 PM. Being naked or not, that depends on the individual, but having said that, the place is very relaxing for men!

Yes, no doubts the place is actually beautiful and relaxing. 

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guest jun2
8 hours ago, nerdyattorney said:

So, this is my experience after visiting the Onsen. For me, it was my first time experiencing Onsen culture, so I studied and read about it to gain knowledge beforehand. Honestly, the Onsen experience exceeded my expectations. My intention for visiting was purely to relax and observe how men interact when they are naked or minimally clothed, regardless of their sexual orientation.

I visited the Onsen on Friday evening at around 7:40 PM, and there were very few people initially, about five. Later, more men arrived, including older men (all of them a sight for sore eyes) and young guys (myself included). Until around 8:30 PM, it was pin-drop silent, with only the relaxing sounds of water splashing and bubbling. The men were moving between pools, making eye contact, and smiling, which was quite pleasant.

However, as the crowd increased, the noise slightly disturbed the serene environment. Regarding the disposable underwear, I wore it because it was my first visit, and I wasn't comfortable yet. All the young guys, including myself, wore them, which I found quite comfortable for a newcomer. There were a few instances where people dipped their small towels in the pool, which was uncomfortable, and the place could have more towel hooks.

Before 8:30 PM, there were four naked men, all older, and more regulars joined later after 8.30pm, also naked. A major turn-off was a family with a young child who entered the Onsen without showering and wearing full clothes. After the Onsen, I bathed naked since no one was in the shower area. I left the Onsen around 9:15 PM. Being naked or not, that depends on the individual, but having said that, the place is very relaxing for men!

oh... i was there at 7:40pm... i was one of the naked uncles...lol..i hope i wasnt a sore eye to you... i think i left just before the family with the young child came in.. 

so far i have been there a few times and so far no one has approached me for anything... it was in the shower area that i had contact on two ocassions which ended in some fun...

all in all..i think it's a nice change from going to let's say kakiku or otot2 where the purpose is to have sex... at a regular onsen, for me is to admire str8 kukubirds but then most of the str8 fella often would wear the disposable undies...oh well...cant have it all..

9 hours ago, nerdyattorney said:

Oops....guess I am 1 of the eye sore too.....with my 50 shades of grey.😝

Guest Daddyhunter41
8 minutes ago, Shake Shack said:

Please refresh my eyes and stick with your 50 shades of grey hairy nest ? 😆 😘 

Guest Chinese
On 6/23/2024 at 11:32 PM, Guest jun2 said:

sorry...i did not manage to go...

how was your session there?

I saw you cruising at Sg Wang Plaza then. 

On 6/24/2024 at 10:54 PM, Shake Shack said:

The expression "a sight for sore eyes" is an idiom that means something (or someone) is very pleasing to see.

It is used to express relief, happiness, or enjoyment at seeing something beautiful or welcome.

Guest ngadiman
On 6/22/2024 at 7:06 PM, Shake Shack said:

@yhtang, yes we are waiting. Or organise a naked party.😁

You are the man.

why not set a bw evening at the onsen day. Once a week, weekday, a bw evening where all like-minded guys - love onsen, love to be naked gather here. Don't need any happy ending, just an evening for naked guys to soak together

14 minutes ago, Guest ngadiman said:

why not set a bw evening at the onsen day. Once a week, weekday, a bw evening where all like-minded guys - love onsen, love to be naked gather here. Don't need any happy ending, just an evening for naked guys to soak together

Waiting for Papa San( @yhtang)to organise naked party.🤗

Guest Daddyhunter41
33 minutes ago, 50shades0fgrey said:

Is this @Shake Shacknew BW handle and nickname?!!! Wah. Or another different daddy with 50 shades of grey pubes? 🤤 😘 

1 hour ago, 50shades0fgrey said:

😱😱😱
You guys go do what you guys want to do and go enjoy yourselves please. 
I will not be getting involved. 
You are all big boys, and I am sure you all can PM each other to organise things yourselves. 
Be happy, be safe. 

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2024 at 7:28 PM, 50shades0fgrey said:

Too many guest user in this thread. 

I am one of a Guest (Non-registered) account in this forum but most importantly, I am NOT a low IQ person!

Guest ngadiman
On 6/27/2024 at 3:11 AM, G_M said:

Great! Keep posting and sharing on Public forum what you going to do.

Seriously a group of not very smart people. All thinking with small head.

Let's see who will end up in the news.

hahaha.... pot calling the kettle black!!!

Guest Spa Massage Lover

29-6-2024 Saturday

San Onsen KSL

6pm-6.30pm: 30mins Body Silk Therapy

6.30pm-10pm: Onsen facilities - Crowd getting more and more after 8pm. What I have observed from 6.30pm to time I left, guests IN and OUT around 30+- quite happening tonight.. but can feel mostly are straight guys plus one chinese daddy n one son + one indian daddy n one son. Mostly wear disposable shorts except 7-8 (i guess all are PLUs) naked including me. Only managed to have light fun (mutual hj) with one of the guy around 40 yrs old tonite..

21 hours ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

29-6-2024 Saturday

San Onsen KSL

6pm-6.30pm: 30mins Body Silk Therapy

6.30pm-10pm: Onsen facilities - Crowd getting more and more after 8pm. What I have observed from 6.30pm to time I left, guests IN and OUT around 30+- quite happening tonight.. but can feel mostly are straight guys plus one chinese daddy n one son + one indian daddy n one son. Mostly wear disposable shorts except 7-8 (i guess all are PLUs) naked including me. Only managed to have light fun (mutual hj) with one of the guy around 40 yrs old tonite..

Thanks for the report.

How was the body silk therapy? Anything interesting happened?

Guest Spa Massage Lover
52 minutes ago, maturedgent said:

Thanks for the report.

How was the body silk therapy? Anything interesting happened?

You are welcome!

Good. Feel soft and smooth after the session.

You may try it and we look forward to your interesting report soon. 

I decided to visit San Onsen this evening because I happen to be nearby. 

I chose their 1 hour massage (RM188 for walking) and add-on RM24 for the onsen (normal price RM48). 

After the massage - about 7.45 pm, I went to the onsen for a soak. 

When I entered, there were 4 guys in their 20's in there, clad in the disposable blue boxers, soaking the the various pools.  Later, more men came in - all wearing the disposable boxers.   I was the only naked person in there.  Looks like it was straight night tonight, no action at all. 

On 7/3/2024 at 8:47 PM, yhtang said:

I chose their 1 hour massage (RM188 for walking) and add-on RM24 for the onsen (normal price RM48). 

When I entered, there were 4 guys in their 20's in there, clad in the disposable blue boxers, soaking the the various pools.  Later, more men came in - all wearing the disposable boxers.   I was the only naked person in there.  Looks like it was straight night tonight, no action at all. 

Recently have promo if go massage early then can get discount

Guest Spa Massage Lover

7-7-2024 Sunday

San Onsen KSL

6pm-6.30pm: 30mins Foot Therapy (session was done in massage room instead of massage chair)

6.30pm-11pm: Onsen facilities - Guests IN and OUT 30+-, can see mostly PLUs! 7-8 Malays, 2-3 Indians and the remaining all Chinese. About half of the crowd naked. Unfortunately, seen that Chinese weird PLU guy again today where I met him on my previous visit here.  He really cockblocking everyone and was aggresively approach every guest and follow each of us everywhere we go. He did tell everyone today the same things he told before: he is from Penang lah... his wife is on female section... he is first time here lah apparently he is not... and many other same stories i heard previously... One of the visitors told me tat the weird guy asked him to be naked when he was changing in the locker there.... Another guy told me that he pushed him away when he tried to touch his cock when shower.... We are eventually good to hear from one of the visitors that the weird guy was reprimanded by someone in changing room for his weird behaviors that making all feel uncomfortable. He left thereafter around 10pm. Anyway, about 10-15 of us stay late till 11pm closing time most probably because of too heavily outside. In between 10pm to 11pm... some of us taking our sweet time to showering and of course action started....

8 hours ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

7-7-2024 Sunday

San Onsen KSL

6pm-6.30pm: 30mins Foot Therapy (session was done in massage room instead of massage chair)

6.30pm-11pm: Onsen facilities - Guests IN and OUT 30+-, can see mostly PLUs! 7-8 Malays, 2-3 Indians and the remaining all Chinese. About half of the crowd naked. Unfortunately, seen that Chinese weird PLU guy again today where I met him on my previous visit here.  He really cockblocking everyone and was aggresively approach every guest and follow each of us everywhere we go. He did tell everyone today the same things he told before: he is from Penang lah... his wife is on female section... he is first time here lah apparently he is not... and many other same stories i heard previously... One of the visitors told me tat the weird guy asked him to be naked when he was changing in the locker there.... Another guy told me that he pushed him away when he tried to touch his cock when shower.... We are eventually good to hear from one of the visitors that the weird guy was reprimanded by someone in changing room for his weird behaviors that making all feel uncomfortable. He left thereafter around 10pm. Anyway, about 10-15 of us stay late till 11pm closing time most probably because of too heavily outside. In between 10pm to 11pm... some of us taking our sweet time to showering and of course action started....

I hope the weird guy does not visit San Onsen anymore after being reprimanded.

Guest Daddyhunter41
9 hours ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

7-7-2024 Sunday

San Onsen KSL

Oh dear! Aside from the aggressive and weird guy what were the age ranges of the other PLUs that arrived? Any older gentleman? 😁 

Guest Spa Massage Lover
2 hours ago, yhtang said:

I hope the weird guy does not visit San Onsen anymore after being reprimanded.

God bless he will not be there anymore after being reprimanded by Abang. Thank you Abang ya! Because of him, one guy left earlier. Worst still, I being told by one guy that weird guy keen to follow him back home. And also, another soft spoken Adik told me that he feel insecured and scared whenever this weird stay close to him. Kesian ADIK!

Guest Spa Massage Lover
1 hour ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Oh dear! Aside from the aggressive and weird guy what were the age ranges of the other PLUs that arrived? Any older gentleman? 😁 

Can see most are from 25+- to 40+-

I guess only three four of the patrons were above 50yrs old

Guest Spa Massage Lover
5 minutes ago, Orenji said:

would it be packed with family if come before 5 today? Since today public holiday

Highly likely

17 hours ago, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

7-7-2024 Sunday

San Onsen KSL

Wow! Time to hit the Onsen.

Guest Spa Massage Lover
1 hour ago, DaddyHunter41 said:

Wow! Time to hit the Onsen.

Welcome! May you be happy, be well and be safe.

On 7/8/2024 at 2:46 AM, Guest Spa Massage Lover said:

7-7-2024 Sunday

San Onsen KSL

Went Onsen for first time recently. 
place is neat and beautiful, tho size is not as expected.

Not many people during my visit even after 7pm

Just curious, with only two confined toilets, and with many people, how to stay discreet when action going on? 🤣 or there other place for an action?

On 7/3/2024 at 8:47 PM, yhtang said:

How long can you stay in the onsen for? Is it only 45 minutes?

2 hours ago, LeoThomas said:

How long can you stay in the onsen for? Is it only 45 minutes?

Officially, it is 45 min.  However, I have always stayed for more than 2 hours and the custodians never blinked an eyelid.

Guest IndD97
1 hour ago, jerkbuddy said:

Hi, I'm planning to visit the onsen this cmg sat around 2.30pm. Is anyone going around the same time too?

I plan to go on Friday after work. Perhaps more cruisy that time?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.