Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest JustAverage
On 7/20/2024 at 1:56 PM, GrandPrix said:

Why whats your body type? Who are you considering at prime?

I can say that I'm a twink with a bit of a tummy. I still don't know who to choose in prime but I like muscular guys. An english speaker would be a bonus.

5 hours ago, Guest JustAverage said:

I can say that I'm a twink with a bit of a tummy. I still don't know who to choose in prime but I like muscular guys. An english speaker would be a bonus.

You should be fine. Go for it. 

On 7/21/2024 at 6:26 PM, hgzr0yandex said:

any recommendations for massage other than Prime/Captain?

Most preferably twinks/young massuers

Thanks in advance!

Last time the ones I wanted in Prime were not available, so went with Mudan spa instead. First time having the masseur come to my hotel. Quite the selection of guys. 

1 hour ago, chunchun said:

Last time the ones I wanted in Prime were not available, so went with Mudan spa instead. First time having the masseur come to my hotel. Quite the selection of guys. 

Who would you recommend in Muddan?

Guest Top Masseurs?
On 6/19/2024 at 11:02 PM, Guest indian in taipei said:

But had very good experience at Dancing Finger and Bulasong Xinyi (both operate 24hrs can have very late night massage) and many cute young guys. --Are these massage parlors that offer extra service too?

On 7/10/2024 at 2:44 AM, jericho25 said:

Planning to visit next month, I have a list of cruising, saunas, and gay club places to go to

Does anyone have experience with how foreigners are received?

I'm white/latino and see that people in Taiwan are friendly respectful and welcoming
Best places out of those saunas and clubs to hook up?

Also, I'm booking a hotel for myself in the Ximending area, are hotel clerks to strict on me having someone over for a bit?

If you are hot you will be well received 

Hello, I will be visiting Taipei during pride. Any bars / clubs or sauna is a must visit place?

On 7/23/2024 at 12:47 AM, GrandPrix said:

Who would you recommend in Muddan?

I went with Ryan since Rex & Hart were not available at the time. He's nice, big, talkative but also shy. Massage was also good, kept checking if I was alright and that the pressure was okay. 

On 7/27/2024 at 2:13 AM, jericho25 said:

Is facial hair okay, or is it liked by Taiwanese guys?
Like a full but trimmed and kept beard

Should be alright since many guys there also keep some facial hair.

For clubs/saunas, no idea since I haven't tried it out yet but the hotel reception shouldn't be a problem if you bring someone up. They don't check

My friend Auden who is a handsome Taipei based massuerm from Yilan, asked me to help him advertise his massage. 

Taiwanese friend of mine who used to work in Royal under the name Auden asked me to help him promote his solo gay massage shop. If you book him 24 hours in advance he gives a 200NT discount. I can’t add his pic but he’s pretty cute and muscular. Pic is here

https://instagram.com/chen__auden0201?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

我是台灣人從事man spa 已有多年的經驗, 技術方面純熟, 服務方面細心, 有機會 有時間 歡迎跟我預約體驗,謝謝
Taiwanese masseur many years of experience offering professional, skillful and sophisticated service.  Welcome to make an appointment and treat yourself the most relaxing refreshing experience.  

工作室 是採預約制
有預約 才有開放 
無預約 沒有開放
Workshop service only by appointment.

工作室 :台北市 中山區 吉林路上 捷運行天宮站一號出口附近   步行3-5即可到達
The workshop is located  Jilin Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, just 3~5 minutes walk away from Exit 1., MRT Xintian Temple Station.

正確位置請加line告知Line:Rico0102

For the correct location, please add a line to inform Line: Rico0102

IG:Chen_auden0201

優惠活動方式 : 只要提前一天前(24小時以上),提前先預約完成, 當天消費立即優惠200元
Please make the reservation at least 24HRs earlier for your relaxing treatment.  Get NT$200 off for house call appointment.
I can travel to your home or hotel if the workshop is inconvenient for you.

120mins:2500NTD
中式指壓+掌壓  +  全身油壓  +機能保養 Happy ending 。
Price:NT$2500 
for Chinese-style shiatsu + full-body oil massage + perineum massage + sensation treatment, 120 mins.

On 8/2/2024 at 1:35 AM, chunchun said:

I went with Ryan since Rex & Hart were not available at the time. He's nice, big, talkative but also shy. Massage was also good, kept checking if I was alright and that the pressure was okay. 

How much is the price there with HE? Thanks 

14 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

How much is the price there with HE? Thanks 

Better check their web for the latest service packages. As far as I know, there's no specific mentioning of HE. Just consider it included. 

I made the appointment via their Line.

On 8/1/2024 at 4:42 PM, Leoster said:

Hello, I will be visiting Taipei during pride. Any bars / clubs or sauna is a must visit place?

I went to Abrazo and Commander D during my last trip in May. They’re more like clubbing places.  U find younger guys crowd in Abrazo but music wise was a mix of mandarin and English songs. As for commander D, it seemed to me they have a BDSM theme with chain decor n stuff. What’s interesting was there was a dark room embedded in the club. When i stepped in, it was total darkness n u can guess what’s that for. Lol. 
There is a LGBT drinking place called Fairy Taipei which I quite like the drinks. I went again on a Tuesday night but the crowd was meh so I din enter and instead I chanced upon the bistro, D town by a train, which was in the same building (not classified as LGBT hangout place in google) and the ambience and bespoke drinks were nice. 

Edited by Imht

I went to Hans Spa last August 3 and stayed there until 3 AM on August 4. I met a Malay guy and we started playing each other. He also speaks good English that's why I become more comfortable with him. We wanted to do the thing in one of the private rooms but the place was packed and we couldn't find any vacant rooms. Unfortunately, I must return to my accommodation before 6 AM since I'm leaving for my flight early morning. When we parted ways, I felt like he wanted to give his socials (I might be delusional), but I played it cool out of fear since this was my first time visiting the place. If given an opportunity to meet this Malay guy again, I would do it and give him what he wanted.

This might be a loooonngggg shot, but I'm taking my slim chances here. If you're here, please let me know. I like your outfit!

On 8/4/2024 at 2:52 PM, Imht said:

I went to Abrazo and Commander D during my last trip in May. They’re more like clubbing places.  U find younger guys crowd in Abrazo but music wise was a mix of mandarin and English songs. As for commander D, it seemed to me they have a BDSM theme with chain decor n stuff. What’s interesting was there was a dark room embedded in the club. When i stepped in, it was total darkness n u can guess what’s that for. Lol. 
There is a LGBT drinking place called Fairy Taipei which I quite like the drinks. I went again on a Tuesday night but the crowd was meh so I din enter and instead I chanced upon the bistro, D town by a train, which was in the same building (not classified as LGBT hangout place in google) and the ambience and bespoke drinks were nice. 

Thanks for your input, will try those places out when I am there :)

On 8/4/2024 at 1:52 PM, Imht said:

Thanks, Commander D sounds Interesting. Hopefully it won't be too packed around Pride Week

Guest Happysolo
On 8/11/2024 at 1:39 PM, InBishan said:

In Taipei from 19 to 23 Aug. Any brother there during that period too?

I will be in taipei fr 14-20 Aug. Gg mininn. Want to link up?

Guest Guest
On 3/10/2024 at 2:29 PM, pipi said:

If anyone has stayed in 5th or 6th floor at mini inn, please let me know if they have standard double bed rooms or only bunk bed rooms. Thanks

Only bunk, 4th floor has double bed

Guest Neko

Hi i will be traveling to Taipei for a few nights. Are there any spas where I can find boys that go all the way and not just a HE? Thanks : )

10 hours ago, Guest Neko said:

Hi i will be traveling to Taipei for a few nights. Are there any spas where I can find boys that go all the way and not just a HE? Thanks : )

It prolly depends on your budget. Are you loaded? And when you say boys what age range are you into?

My fren got into sex scam recently when he visit Taipei

He go on app and saw this guy provide massage service

The guy offer 1000NT for 90min service at his place for 1st time customer 

He agreed to go to his place meet him

After he reach the guy tell him many police pose as customer over the phone.
His manager need to call him to confirm the booking.

So the manager call him, tell him no use use cash as transaction. He must go 711 to buy app store credit n pass the guy the slip after service. 

He do it w 1000NT via 711 store.

But now the manager say must take photo of the password to confirm the purchase.

He decided not to carry on. He blocked both of their line. They  start to use other account to add his line n bomb him n threaten him. They can go hotel wait for him....

He just send them the slip with password. He tell them he don't wan the service anymore. They said cannot must meet to reject. Out of no choice agree to meet. 

Now the manager said must show passport or ID to confirm not local, but he nvn bring wallet out.

The manager now ask for 30k NT as deposit. After meet n reject will transfer back the deposit.....

He know he get hooked. They insist he cannot call off the service else they will go my hotel wait for him.

After negotiating w them for hour. They agreed with 10k NT to transfer over via 711.

He send them the 10k slip.

They call again. Tell him their boss insist must follow company rule 30k as deposit. 10k cannot. After long neg again.

They finally agree to give him 1 night to transfer 20k NT.

Next day night they make few line call to my fren but my fren nvn answer...

also nothing happen.....

please be careful 

Guest Guest
On 8/15/2024 at 8:51 AM, GrandPrix said:

Whats with mininn? Care to share?

Fun play and more in 4th, 5th, and 6th floor Bunk beds are now open. So they usually delay the opening of bunk beds in order to sell the double bed first 

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fun play and more in 4th, 5th, and 6th floor Bunk beds are now open. So they usually delay the opening of bunk beds in order to sell the double bed first 

it seems that on agoda/ booking.com etc, it is only possible to book the double bunk bed, not the single bunks.

no choice, i booked the double bunk, will see how it goes.

Guest Guest
On 8/12/2024 at 5:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

Visiting in September but cannot book the miniinn, any recommendations on other cruising hostel?

They open now the bunk bed in agoda and booking.com

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, And then said:

it seems that on agoda/ booking.com etc, it is only possible to book the double bunk bed, not the single bunks.

no choice, i booked the double bunk, will see how it goes.

there is no double bed in 5th and 6th floor. last time only double is available in Agoda, check again they open it for Sep

Guest Guest
On 8/13/2024 at 12:35 PM, shiwalov said:

Work / 趣旅馆,saw this 2 mentioned at tt

you can book now, bunk beds are open in agoda

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

there is no double bed in 5th and 6th floor. last time only double is available in Agoda, check again they open it for Sep

omg, you're right.

the single bunk was not there yesterday when i booked!

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

Is this place nude ??

other in nude, others in undies or towels, mostly decent but horny lol

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, And then said:

omg, you're right.

the single bunk was not there yesterday when i booked!

congratulations. That's why I always book with cancellation. it is impossible that bunk beds were already full even in 2nd or 3rd floor

Guest gees
9 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Miniinn really that fun?

you can pictures in twitter. people fucking in bed sometimes hallway

Guest Newbie guest

Hello all, I will be visiting Taipei 17-21 Sept and just want to ask a dumb question but what actually happens during b2b massage? Sorry I’m rather new to the scene and from what I have read here and researched, it usually starts off with a dry massage? Then oil? But do the masseurs like really go all the way? Like bj/hj? Or just fuck? Hahah just want to be prepared when it happens 

Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Guest Newbie guest said:

Hello all, I will be visiting Taipei 17-21 Sept and just want to ask a dumb question but what actually happens during b2b massage? Sorry I’m rather new to the scene and from what I have read here and researched, it usually starts off with a dry massage? Then oil? But do the masseurs like really go all the way? Like bj/hj? Or just fuck? Hahah just want to be prepared when it happens 

Thanks!

hj sure got

bj and anal all depend yr luck 

rem not to book any guy from app better go to those shop on Line app to book them for service

Guest Neko
On 8/15/2024 at 7:20 AM, GrandPrix said:

It prolly depends on your budget. Are you loaded? And when you say boys what age range are you into?

I am willing to pay a decent amount :)  just treating myself. Much prefer to buy a service rather than hop on the apps as I want what I like. Thank you! Please give me any recs. 

Guest guest newbie
On 8/21/2024 at 10:10 PM, thickhead79 said:

hj sure got

bj and anal all depend yr luck 

rem not to book any guy from app better go to those shop on Line app to book them for service

ah I see! Am I allowed to like touch the masseur during the massage?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.