Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Hi, I will be travelling to Taiwan.

Will arrive at 0900 hrs.

29th Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2014, staying at a hostel (best place I can find as most places are fully booked) near NTU MRT.

1st Jan 2015 to 2nd Jan 2015 will be in Hualien. Travelling with my friend. Hotel unknown as my friend booked us a hotel.

2nd Jan 2015 to 3rd Jan 2015 will be in Taichung. Travelling with my friend. We will be staying at VIP hotel Taichung.

3rd Jan 2015 to 5th Jan 2015 back to Taipei. I am still deciding if I should try Inn Touch Taipei or Homestay.

Flight back home will be at 2020 hrs.

Questions are:

1) Anyone stayed at Inn Touch Taipei before? Let me know.

2) Anyone will be travelling on the above dates?

Edited by Greenman

Will arrive at 0900 hrs via Cathay CX 714 and CX 496.

29th Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2014, staying at a hostel (best place I can find as most places are fully booked) near NTU MRT, alone, as my friend will be staying over at his friend's room coz he can't get us a room.

1st Jan 2015 to 2nd Jan 2015 will be in Hualien. Travelling with my friend. Hotel unknown as my friend booked us a hotel.

2nd Jan 2015 to 3rd Jan 2015 will be in Taichung. Travelling with my friend. We will be staying at VIP hotel Taichung.

3rd Jan 2015 to 5th Jan 2015 back to Taipei. I am still deciding if I should try Inn Touch Taipei or Homestay.

Flight back home will be at 2020 hrs via CX 531 and CX 659.

Questions are:

For reviews and pictures of hotels or homestay, just go www.tripadvisor.com . There are people that upload pictures and do reviews.

Will arrive at 0900 hrs.

29th Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2014, staying at a hostel (best place I can find as most places are fully booked) near NTU MRT.

Flight back home will be at 2020 hrs.

Questions are:

First time i went there was in 2012. Two guys hooked up in the room next door and i could clearly hear their humming. There was a share bathroom in every floor. It is an open area with curtain. An uncle approached me and offered a back massage in the shareroom but i declined him.

Second time it was in 2013. There are more regular residents there so they are not really looking for fun. There are hot guys and white guys but they all closed their curtains. Nothing really special second time around.

For the room, it is very small. Some rooms dont have windows so it is also one thing you need to be aware of.

I'm at Taipei now. Its my first time traveling alone here, and was really a coincidence that the hotel I choose is in the same building as Rainbow sauna. I will go check it out tomo night despite the many bad reviews.

Also dropped by 228 park to take a look. Really reminded me of the time when katong park was filled with cruising guys, difference is, 228 is larger and what surprised me was there were plenty of young ones cruising around.

Tomorrow I will be having a busy day going sightseeing around taipei, then a busy night within ximen area lol.

First time i went there was in 2012. Two guys hooked up in the room next door and i could clearly hear their humming. There was a share bathroom in every floor. It is an open area with curtain. An uncle approached me and offered a back massage in the shareroom but i declined him.

Second time it was in 2013. There are more regular residents there so they are not really looking for fun. There are hot guys and white guys but they all closed their curtains. Nothing really special second time around.

For the room, it is very small. Some rooms dont have windows so it is also one thing you need to be aware of.

Hi bro, thank you. Hehe.

i will b staying at Qstay, sister hotel for Inn touch, mainly for plu  ... lol

Both hotel already fully booked during that period...

My friend stayed at Inn Touch before, so i had been there ... hostel type, nothing much, very small area with bed, but the negative comment is the sound insulation, cos is by partition board, u can hear when people walking in and out, and the next room chat quite clearly .

azimuth and greenman,

see any chance to meet up there for a drink ... lol

Let's meet for a drink on 30th, folks.

Hi cool. Let's meet together then. Wana pm each other.

Silverbod and me are meeting up.

Also dropped by 228 park to take a look. Really reminded me of the time when katong park was filled with cruising guys, difference is, 228 is larger and what surprised me was there were plenty of young ones cruising around.

I have been in the public toilet near the MRT station in 228 park at night and I got a blow job.  It was quite exciting.

Edited by yhtang

• 2 weeks later...

......and was really a coincidence that the hotel I choose is in the same building as Rainbow sauna. ..........

Also dropped by 228 park to take a look. ........ larger and what surprised me was there were plenty of young ones cruising around.

Is it a real hotel or a rented out apartment? Reviews on AirBnB say there is one above old sauna, woman owner?

228 Mon afternoon, leather jacket hunk with goatee, displaying goodies. Gave me a taste too.

Is it a real hotel or a rented out apartment? Reviews on AirBnB say there is one above old sauna, woman owner?

228 Mon afternoon, leather jacket hunk with goatee, displaying goodies. Gave me a taste too.

Looks to be a proper hotel to me, albeit a small one. Definitely more "hotel-ish" than the hostels and Min Su I stayed in prior heading to taipei. Check out Kingshi 金帅 (search 'kingshi' as a single word).

Went Rainbow on a wednesday late noon, good mix of crowds, from the young and twink-ies, to the muscle hunk-ies, to the mature uncles. Noticed the muscular ones are the choosiest. Plenty of actions in the dark rooms. Facility wise, not ideal, if you are very sensitive to weird odours you may find this sauna appalling.

Actually before that, I went to check out 228 again, it was before sunset, park was filled with tourists and families, but was shocked to find old uncles and a couple of very young guys blatantly cruising in the toilets.

Edited by sharked

To me, Taipei is a strange city when it comes to saunas. Perhaps it has got to do with gay life being so accepted there that people dont take to saunas to cruise,  to look for sex, to look for partners. As such, many of the saunas are not kept in good condition.  Aniki is new but by Taiwan standards, expensive.  Hans is weird - looks very old and looks like a goods warehouse with different storage rooms.  Most of the rooms are occupied by overnighting couples. Rainbow is slightly better but is also quite dark and has this old feeling. The behaviour of people is also different - some guys stand in the doorway of the rooms, 'sort of reserving' the room for what action might come their way. That might be because there is a shortage of rooms? Dont know. But yes, for a city where gay life is relatively accepted, I find the actual sauna - guys still cruise though :).

Guest Happy2000

HELP Guys!!

I will be in Taiwan on 14 Mar to 19 Mar

but i haven't book accommodation

rooms at XMD is full. any other good areas to recommend?

preferably near night markets, shopping areas.

budget between $75-$150.

thanks!

Hello, I'll be in Taipei from March 11-march 16 ... I recommends InHouse Hotel at Ximending, that's where I'm staying and is $120.00 US dollars per night

Guest Happy2000

There were lots of comments in regards to Royal Spa and Prime Spa...

Does anyone knows other massage places other than Royal and Prime?

I found a few massage places @ gay spa.com.tw. If y'all been to any of them, please send me some info.

1. myhomesalon.com.tw

2. Uspa.com.tw

3. M-spa.tw

4. Gspa.tw

5. Qstayspa.com

P/S: I'm a virgin in Taiwan LOL (my first trip to Taiwan, alone) March 11 - March 16. Staying at Ximending, Taipei!

There were lots of comments in regards to Royal Spa and Prime Spa...

Does anyone knows other massage places other than Royal and Prime?

I found a few massage places @ gay spa.com.tw. If y'all been to any of them, please send me some info.

:

5. Qstayspa.com

P/S: I'm a virgin in Taiwan LOL (my first trip to Taiwan, alone) March 11 - March 16. Staying at Ximending, Taipei!

I recently tried Qstayspa.  The therapist I engaged was Wesley.  He's really hot and fit, same as the picture in the website.  I chose the 90min B2B package and it started with ~1hr of 指压, or dry style tuina.  His skills is very good, among the best I've tried. I enjoyed the B2B too.  I find him very service oriented and attentive.  For eg, he'll run the water shower for you to ensure the temperature is set right first, before asking you to shower.  After the session, he helped blow dry your hair.  And use a hand towel to dry your feet and individual toes!! 

Another therapist I've tried is Paul, but I think he's too new and the skills and service is not up to mark. 

One thing I like about Qstayspa is that it has heater in the room.  Taipei is now quite cold and on certain days, temperature can drop to around 10-12C.  Trust me, lying naked on the massage bed at this temperature can be chilling.  I realised that few hotels in Taipei has heater and similarly, few massage centres have too.  I don't think Royal Spa has - but they compensate for it by using heated bed, so its quite comfy.  Only newer buildings have and since Qstayspa was just set up earlier this year, they happen to have installed it.  

Qstayspa is actually a gay owned hotel in XiMenDing.  There're only about 2-3 rooms in each floor so its a small hotel.  3 of the rooms are converted to massage rooms.  You'll need to make appointments in advance and show up at the appointed time, because being a small hotel, much of the time there is no person manning the ground floor reception.  Hotel guests are issued with cards to open the door.  The therapist will wait for you at the ground floor and open the door for you and bring you up to the room.  In fact, the reception can look empty and dark.  The best way to make appointment is through LINE and they usually respond within minutes.

Hope this is helpful.

Qstayspa is actually a gay owned hotel in XiMenDing.  There're only about 2-3 rooms in each floor so its a small hotel.  3 of the rooms are converted to massage rooms.  You'll need to make appointments in advance and show up at the appointed time, because being a small hotel, much of the time there is no person manning the ground floor reception.  Hotel guests are issued with cards to open the door.  The therapist will wait for you at the ground floor and open the door for you and bring you up to the room.  In fact, the reception can look empty and dark.  The best way to make appointment is through LINE and they usually respond within minutes.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you ckson, very helpful.  Did you stay at Qstay itself and if so, what is the place like? Clean? Quiet? Value for money? Do they serve breakfast?

Anyone scoot-ing to tpe 8 Dec 0055 Flight?

Looks like I shd give royal spa a try heh

Which therapist are you going to try?  With your body, think they will have a good time too :)

Guest Nikko2000

I recently tried Qstayspa. The therapist I engaged was Wesley. He's really hot and fit, same as the picture in the website. I chose the 90min B2B package and it started with ~1hr of 指压, or dry style tuina. His skills is very good, among the best I've tried. I enjoyed the B2B too. I find him very service oriented and attentive. For eg, he'll run the water shower for you to ensure the temperature is set right first, before asking you to shower. After the session, he helped blow dry your hair. And use a hand towel to dry your feet and individual toes!!

Another therapist I've tried is Paul, but I think he's too new and the skills and service is not up to mark.

One thing I like about Qstayspa is that it has heater in the room. Taipei is now quite cold and on certain days, temperature can drop to around 10-12C. Trust me, lying naked on the massage bed at this temperature can be chilling. I realised that few hotels in Taipei has heater and similarly, few massage centres have too. I don't think Royal Spa has - but they compensate for it by using heated bed, so its quite comfy. Only newer buildings have and since Qstayspa was just set up earlier this year, they happen to have installed it.

Qstayspa is actually a gay owned hotel in XiMenDing. There're only about 2-3 rooms in each floor so its a small hotel. 3 of the rooms are converted to massage rooms. You'll need to make appointments in advance and show up at the appointed time, because being a small hotel, much of the time there is no person manning the ground floor reception. Hotel guests are issued with cards to open the door. The therapist will wait for you at the ground floor and open the door for you and bring you up to the room. In fact, the reception can look empty and dark. The best way to make appointment is through LINE and they usually respond within minutes.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you so much for replying! Will definitely take your advice!

Guest Nikko2000

I recently tried Qstayspa. The therapist I engaged was Wesley. He's really hot and fit, same as the picture in the website. I chose the 90min B2B package and it started with ~1hr of 指压, or dry style tuina. His skills is very good, among the best I've tried. I enjoyed the B2B too. I find him very service oriented and attentive. For eg, he'll run the water shower for you to ensure the temperature is set right first, before asking you to shower. After the session, he helped blow dry your hair. And use a hand towel to dry your feet and individual toes!!

One thing I like about Qstayspa is that it has heater in the room. Taipei is now quite cold and on certain days, temperature can drop to around 10-12C. Trust me, lying naked on the massage bed at this temperature can be chilling. I realised that few hotels in Taipei has heater and similarly, few massage centres have too. I don't think Royal Spa has - but they compensate for it by using heated bed, so its quite comfy. Only newer buildings have and since Qstayspa was just set up earlier this year, they happen to have installed it.

Qstayspa is actually a gay owned hotel in XiMenDing. There're only about 2-3 rooms in each floor so its a small hotel. 3 of the rooms are converted to massage rooms. You'll need to make appointments in advance and show up at the appointed time, because being a small hotel, much of the time there is no person manning the ground floor reception. Hotel guests are issued with cards to open the door. The therapist will wait for you at the ground floor and open the door for you and bring you up to the room. In fact, the reception can look empty and dark. The best way to make appointment is through LINE and they usually respond within minutes.

Hope this is helpful.

Aiya, my number one choice was PAUL! Sighhhh since you said he was mediocre, my second choice would be Matt @ Qstayspa LOL. Thanks again CKSON

I did not stay in Qstay. Becos its a small hotel with limited rooms, its difficult to book.

Btw, Wesley looks like Julian Hee, both in terms of looks & bod. I asked if he's a PT trainer but he said no.

Paul's service is not up to mark. If u want details, PM me becos I dun like breaking someone's ricebowl in public. But it could be that he's new.

Qstayspa's website is qstayspa.com or jazz-spa.com

Edited by ckson

I recently tried Qstayspa.  The therapist I engaged was Wesley.  He's really hot and fit, same as the picture in the website.  I chose the 90min B2B package and it started with ~1hr of 指压, or dry style tuina.  His skills is very good, among the best I've tried. I enjoyed the B2B too.  I find him very service oriented and attentive.  For eg, he'll run the water shower for you to ensure the temperature is set right first, before asking you to shower.  After the session, he helped blow dry your hair.  And use a hand towel to dry your feet and individual toes!! 

One thing I like about Qstayspa is that it has heater in the room.  Taipei is now quite cold and on certain days, temperature can drop to around 10-12C.  Trust me, lying naked on the massage bed at this temperature can be chilling.  I realised that few hotels in Taipei has heater and similarly, few massage centres have too.  I don't think Royal Spa has - but they compensate for it by using heated bed, so its quite comfy.  Only newer buildings have and since Qstayspa was just set up earlier this year, they happen to have installed it.  

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks for ur advice.  I ll b staying at q-stay frm 28/12-2/1 ... sure will try 1 of the masseurs LOL

It seems the massage places are much more happening than the saunas. Am i right ?

You probably did not hear that an M2M place in Kaohsiung got raided and got shut down.  This was a couple of months back. When I was in Royal, the therapist told me that potentially I could be asked for some id later on that evening but it did not happen. So no, the massage places are not more happening than saunas, especially after the raids. You will get a massage and a HE but I dont think you will get anything more.  :)

Went to 川汤 today. There are 3 pools, largest being the hottest pool, with water temp around 43 degree Celsius. Sauna is happening, saw some hj going on, but the heat was unbearable. Those performing hanky panky kept adjusting the temp in order to keep the room "foggy". By 8pm, the place was too crowded. Lots of eye candies, but just treats for the eyes, no touching.

Where is 川汤?

1. Highlight 川汤.

2. Press ctrl and c.

3. Page to the top of this page.

4. Top right hand corner there is a box before a magnifying glass symbol.

5. Click into that box.

6. Press ctrl and v.

7. Click the magnifying glass symbol.

8. Read all the articles about it, including at least 3 posts on where it is and how to get there.

Let me know if you need a hand to change your pampers too.

(2) The Royal Spa

I also took the 2-hour package (NT2500) but their "menu" did not indicate any Thai massage, just oil massage and not too many choices. The masseur's strength was equally good (as with the one from YF-Spa) for the first hour on Chinese pressure massage, and the oil massage (second hour) was sensual, though it wasn't b2b. Similarly I only turned over after more than 1.5 hr, and happy ending was included. (cash payment only)

Overall rating: 4/5

By now, after the 2 massages, I figured that the massages in Taipei focused only on the back and they spent a good 1 hr 30 min (at least) on it for both Chinese pressure massage and oil massage.

Hi, wanted to visit Aniki and Huang Chi when I was in Taipei but chickened out. visited Royal Spa twice after reading the reviews here so just thought I'd drop in and add in mine. keep in mind that this is my first gay massage. been to a few massages but all straight ones. 

1st time

Visited on my 2nd last night. Chose Gene cause he was really my type. I went for the B2 package which was 30 mins more of hot spa. They included about 15 mins of shower time in. I had to wait about 10 mins before that because he told me he was going to the gym (that's why some of them are on appt basis but the shop will call them to see if they are free). I had to shower myself. massage strokes were firm and just right for me. my hands brushed his legs a few times during the massage and sometimes, his crotch was near my face. but other than that, there wasnt much. soaked in the spa in the middle and the end but both times, I had to shower myself and no back scrub. he was quite chatty and we talked for the whole session. when he asked me to turn around, he started rubbing my nipples and then proceeded to give me a handjob while rubbing my nipples. at one point, he licked my nipples. only at this pt did i pick up the courage to touch him but only touched his bare thighs and crotch through his shorts. pretty thick. no showering together. no back scrub. sadly. was quite impressed otherwise. he was really earnest and professional. 

2nd time

decided to go again on my last day. wanted to choose Gene again but he wasnt free. chose Karl and went for the A1 package in the end. he looked slightly older than the pic but still pretty cute. He helped to carry my heavy backpack as I did some shopping before that. He surprised me when he moved behind me and whispered instructions to strip and shower. In the shower, he whispered into my ears from behind and it was strangely erotic. His massage was more sensual. He would try to keep his fingers on you while moving around. He would play with your balls once in a while and allow you to touch his thighs while massage your arms on his thigh. Was pretty turned on throughout the whole massage. at one point, he climbed on top of me and thrust into my ass. I am bottom and was pretty turned on by that. he was pretty quiet throughout the first half. after the one-hour mark, we had a short break which was when I realised he took off his shirt. the 2nd half was more exciting as he got naked and did some b2b and kept teasing my cock and balls. he also became more chatty. was pretty turned on and surprised when he poured oil on himself and asked me to rub over him while he gave me a HJ. only later on when showering, i realised it was some kinda gel/lube(?) as it wasnt really oily. he showered separately before me too. rhelped to rearrange my clothes and gave me a hug before we left the room and before i left the shop. eally sweet and cute boy with sensual touches. 

highly recommended IMO. having withdrawal symptoms now. 

Edited by kencer

Hi, wanted to visit Aniki and Huang Chi when I was in Taipei but chickened out.

highly recommended IMO. having withdrawal symptoms now. 

Wah, you can really "dig-out" an old post of mine from 2 years ago eh, haha. Thanks for your review, but Gene seems to have left recently, and I agree with you on Karl, his would be the most sensual one around Royal.

My personal favourites (which you may disagree eh) in Royal are Colin, Jazz, Hans, Karl and maybe Udon.

As for the hot spring, 皇池 is pretty clean and nice, while 川汤 though not as "elegant", there are more eye-candies I suppose, haha. I know that feeling of yours, well, if you are going alone, then there is no worry. The people there are strangers to you, nobody knows you there, just be brave to go and explore the place, eventually you would "overcome that fear" eh!

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.