Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Guest

uh oh... just found out a massage friend of mine in taiwan... got HIV from a 3some... and still insists on carrying on with his massage practice...

luckily i din do much with him...

pls be warned!

They played raw?

Guest Guest

-Rayzaray- who in Royal did you try... care to share more?

For Rainbow, what time did u go?

Just bck fr Taipei nt long ago. Like to share my experiences whilst I was thr n specially for those who'll b gg thr.

Taipei main stn- facilities thr very2 cruisy esp at exit/ent EAST 3. It nvr failed me everytime whn I was thr. Just gv signals n go to more quiet facilities for some fun. Don't believe u try it.

228 park - also quite cruisy in late evening but since it was raining whn I was thr can see only a couple of guys.

For sauna go to RAINBOW in xmd. Everyday hv gd crowd very happening cos most of thm r very obliging

For gd Mssg try ROYAL SPA-most masseurs r gd n professional. Bet u u won't regret. Gv a try.

Places u must visit - Yangmingshan (for Sakura blooms), Pingxi!/Shifen (to fly lantern), Beitou for hot springs, Rainbow Bridge n some NITE mkts n many many more

For RAINBOW I went for 3 consecutive weekdays after 10.30pm n all days the crowds were gd.

For RAINBOW I went for 3 consecutive weekdays after 10.30pm n all days the crowds were gd.

rainbow's facilities are old and the mattresses stinks. when i was there, alot of older guys than younger guys

aniki is much cleaner but i heard police is always raiding that place recently

Guest justin

I had a great time at aniki, Taiwanese Boys are so adventurous... A cute leanfit 20s boy was standing at the corridor naked and I motioned him to the private cabin, but he told me that he wanna be sucked there in full view of others. So I sucked him in the corridor and few guys gather to look at us and some came over to touch us. It was hot. Taiwan sauna is much better than Hong Kong sauna with all the statues and stuck up Hongkese

Guest rayzaray

I agree wirh abv post tht rainbow is a bit run-down cos it is one of the oldesr ssuna N aniki is very new. I patronise rainbow partly of its convenient location. its near the hotel whr i stay (abt 150m away). The crowd actually is a mixture of young n matured.

However i feel tht its a matter of personal taste.

Guest Local

Luke and Leo from royalspa have been off duty for quite a while..damn...i wanna try them when I'm in taipei next week!

From what I know, he is on leave for the next few days.

Just back from taiwan last mth. i meet a out call therapist, his massage are nice. i still got His contact. Anyone want can pm me.

He also got.in call service. But need to book in advanced.

Guest travelled Taipei

anybody want to visit Taipei for gay massage, and you can try to contact LINE:  vince1218  he is an individual spa massage masseur and does very good job from beginning to the end. Also, he is so muscleline.  Try to contact him, and you'll be very contented. I tried his massage appointment January this year, and I did like his service. I'll ask for his serivce again next time I go to Taipei.

Also, he has whatsapp:  +886 973107793   or  wechat: fitman1218  Trust me, he is really good. no regrets.

I tried his massage just the end of March, and I would advice visitors give him a try. just contact him.

I tried his massage just the end of March, and I would advice visitors give him a try. just contact him.

How good is his massage? Anything special and what are his rates?

Hi all, thought of sharing my second shorter trip to Taipei recently, to complete some "ufinished business" (massage, sauna and hot spring) which I missed during my last trip 2 years ago.

{[ For those who are interested in my first scenic trip, you could read it here. ]}

I'll split into 2 parts, the first would focus on massages, then the second would focus on sauna/hot spring.

Massages

I went for 3 massages altogether, in the following sequence:

(1) YF-Spa

I took the 2-hour package (NT2800) with Thai oil massage. The first hour was deep tissue massage and the masseur was good with his strength. The second hour was the Thai oil massage, which is equivalent to body2body massage. By the way, I was face-down for about 1h 45m (quite uncomfortable for so long) as their massage seemed to be only focusing on the back only. Happy ending was included, but don't quite feel the sensual part for b2b. (cash payment only)

Overall rating: 4/5

(2) The Royal Spa

I also took the 2-hour package (NT2500) but their "menu" did not indicate any Thai massage, just oil massage and not too many choices. The masseur's strength was equally good (as with the one from YF-Spa) for the first hour on Chinese pressure massage, and the oil massage (second hour) was sensual, though it wasn't b2b. Similarly I only turned over after more than 1.5 hr, and happy ending was included. (cash payment only)

Overall rating: 4/5

By now, after the 2 massages, I figured that the massages in Taipei focused only on the back and they spent a good 1 hr 30 min (at least) on it for both Chinese pressure massage and oil massage.

(3) In-touch Spa

I chose this spa as I have not much cash left and they offered credit card payment. I wanted to choose their "Voyage" package, 2-hour at NT2300, but they are having some special oil promotion, which is supposedly good for the skin, so I took that at NT2900 for also 2 hours. However, this was a total waste of time, the masseur's strength was soft, b2b was not sensual (and only lasted about 15-20 minutes) and he finished everything within 1h 30m including the happy ending (when it was supposed to be 2 hours). Not recommended.

Overall rating: negative (haha...)

Sauna/hot spring

(a) Aniki Club

I am not so much of a sauna person, but I went to just have a feel how it is like in Taipei. It was a Friday night, and almost all of them were in their undies, so I followed as well. I would say it is pretty much similar to ours, except that the pools they have are much bigger, and you could see a row of guys showering when you are in the pool. They do have simple maze rooms, a big dark room for action (looks like for orgy??), and a TV/lounge/internet area. They only offered a small towel, which I find it too small for use after shower, but you can take many of it though (at the front counter). For those into action, you might want to go on Saturday, as they have a few different themes for all the Saturdays...

(b) Hot spring

I actually wanted to visit 川汤温泉 (Kawayu Spa) on a Saturday night, after 8pm as suggested by utopia. But when I reached at 9pm, there was no locker available and there were people waiting outside as well. I decided to go next door for 皇池温泉 instead. For both hot springs, you would need to bring your own towel, but you could also buy it there if you want (plus two NT10 coins for locker). I've read enough to know everyone is walking nude in there and they don't cover up (their dicks), I was worried I might have erection and it would be embarrassing, luckily that didn't happened. Everyone was nonchalantly walking around at ease, and you would get to see all types of "birds" - big, small, thick, slim, short, long, etc... Haha...

There are different types of pools with a dry sauna and wet steam room. I find this culture is something we lack here in Singapore, but of course it is that we have no hot spring here. I also saw many came together with friends (even father and son) and there were also some uncles sitting around chatting with their click, something carefree and "clothes-free", a really eye-opening experience for me, haha...

That's all folks, all above are my personal views which you might disagree.

Any other personal questions. please use PM. Thanks.

Anyone in Taipei tonight ?? 

25 172 65 Singapore Chinese here.. 

Taipei is experiencing water rationing currently. Does it affect your hotel accommodation? They are going to implement it next in Kaohsiung next month on schools, hotels etc.

Just bck fr Taipei nt long ago. Like to share my experiences whilst I was thr n specially for those who'll b gg thr.

Taipei main stn- facilities thr very2 cruisy esp at exit/ent EAST 3. It nvr failed me everytime whn I was thr. Just gv signals n go to more quiet facilities for some fun. Don't believe u try it.

228 park - also quite cruisy in late evening but since it was raining whn I was thr can see only a couple of guys.

For sauna go to RAINBOW in xmd. Everyday hv gd crowd very happening cos most of thm r very obliging

For gd Mssg try ROYAL SPA-most masseurs r gd n professional. Bet u u won't regret. Gv a try.

Places u must visit - Yangmingshan (for Sakura blooms), Pingxi!/Shifen (to fly lantern), Beitou for hot springs, Rainbow Bridge n some NITE mkts n many many more

Which EAST 3 are you referring to? Cannot find that exit at main Taipei station. Their exits start with M.

Guest rayzaray

Hi smiles

The easiest way to locate is tht u go out of the building. Thn look abv the many entrances tht shows u r at which entr. U can b at either North, south, east or west entr. Just go in to any one cause there'll b directions so just follow the given directions.

I hv taken some shots of tht particular ent actually but dont knw hw to post it here. Hope u'll b able to find it. Enjoy!

Has anyone been to Aniki Taipei recently? I went there 2 years ago before their renovation, it was normal simple. But now after their renovation it looks very high class. Saw the website, they even have MRT like entrance. OMG. And an entrance fee to match, NT$1,000. That's very ex.

I'm going to Taipei in June, was wondering if it is worth while visiting the place. If not, where should I visit?

Thanks.

Has anyone been to Aniki Taipei recently? I went there 2 years ago before their renovation, it was normal simple. But now after their renovation it looks very high class. Saw the website, they even have MRT like entrance. OMG. And an entrance fee to match, NT$1,000. That's very ex.

I'm going to Taipei in June, was wondering if it is worth while visiting the place. If not, where should I visit?

Thanks.

i visit in Jan

i like the old one not the new one

Guest Guest

I agree wirh abv post tht rainbow is a bit run-down cos it is one of the oldesr ssuna N aniki is very new. I patronise rainbow partly of its convenient location. its near the hotel whr i stay (abt 150m away). The crowd actually is a mixture of young n matured.

However i feel tht its a matter of personal taste.

What's the name of the hotel you stayed?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.