Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Guest

Does anybody know if it's possible to engage two masseurs at the same time at Royal Spa?

I cant imagine why not, if you are willing to pay for it ... but I wonder if the masseurs have seen each other in the nude before :).

Four hand massage is done with the masseurs coordinating the massage e.g. both stroking downwards on the thigh or both massaging the upper arms area. If the massage is random then mixed messages are sent to the brain and the massage is not enjoyable.

Guest luvmassage

Guess they have to be trained a particular way to carry out the four hands massage. Hope Royal Spa masseurs are equipped with that skill :)

Now... Hmm, which are the two masseurs that will make the best four hand massage combination? :)

I cant imagine why not, if you are willing to pay for it ... but I wonder if the masseurs have seen each other in the nude before :).

Four hand massage is done with the masseurs coordinating the massage e.g. both stroking downwards on the thigh or both massaging the upper arms area. If the massage is random then mixed messages are sent to the brain and the massage is not enjoyable.

Guest Guest

Going over next week, since Aniki has increase their fee to NT$1000, I'm looking for other saunas to visit.

Anyone knows of any saunas with young crowd in Taipei?

I read that XL club only entertain Muscle fit guys. Is it true? Should I give place a miss? Slim build here.

been there once but was quiet. dark room was small and really dark

slightly off topic but I am trying to find a really nice restaurant to bring my partner to for his birthday on 30 June 2015. Anyone has any excellent recommendations for nice Taipei restaurant + food?

Willing to pay a bit more :)

Thanks!

there is another 1 at taipei 101 i think 89th floor call 星月 or something like that where celebrity holds their after party after they win 

Trip report on Taipei gay massages:

2/6 - Alan, Royal spa. Room was ok only this time. Got one of the smaller rooms there wth attached shower room. I booked Alan early in advance. His massage is pretty good. But he looks different to his photo. Starts with a dry massage first on back and front then goes on to an oil massage. He does go commando and you can touch him (touch only) while he does HJ. Only comment is that Alan is really quiet and it's hard to engage him in conversation.

2nd hand reports from friends who went with me:

Luke, Royal spa - Massage is good too but Luke looks different from his photo. He also goes commando but you can't do anything else other than touch while he handjobs you. Luke is quite talkative.

Colin, Royal - Colin is better looking than his picture, however he is not obliging when it comes to service. Colin's massage is great as usual, but I can finally confirm he will not go commando even if you ask him to. Because his massage is so sensual it's like having 1 hand in the cookie jar but not being able to eat it. Cos the massage will make you very high and very horny but all he does is hand job you - something I can do myself for free.

Don't forget that if you prepay for your second massage the 2nd one is 2000NT.

3/6 - Frank, My Home Saloon. Room really nice - well decorated with attached shower room. Frank was recommended to me by my Taiwan friend. Omg where do I start. Frank is very very good looking with a build and body that will beat any guy at Royal. He is drop dead gorgeous. His massage is half dry and half oil and is also really good. Most importantly he is really really nice and obliging. He also speaks good English as he is an English teacher. At the end of massage you can do most stuff except 1 0. He is usually fully booked out Mon - Fri only and best to book him in advance. This is by far the best massage experience for me in Taipei. He has heart when he massages, and is nice and obliging to happy ending service, something very lacking at Royal.

My Taiwan friend also told me Rock and Zack (the two owners) are also really good at massage and good looking and most importantly obliging when it comes to fun at end of massage. All three come across with the Taiwan sense of heart in attitude.

http://www.myhomesalon.com.tw/en/index.html#e

If you go before 5pm the massages here are only 2200NT as opposed to 2500NT.

In conclusion, my Taiwan friend who has gone to far more massage places than I have, said that in Taipei with the price at 2500NT a massage you should be able to get a happy ending wth extras at that price. If not why bother going to a gay massage, may as well go to a straight one. My personal view is that the boys at Royal are a bit arragont - a bit like the Jupiter 2002 a-go-go boys in Bangkok. Because they know they have the top reputation in Taipei, they have a take it or leave it attitude. Don't forget you are paying 2500 NT each session. By Taiwan standards this is not cheap. I tip generously on top of that.

With MyHomeSaloon, the guys there are far far more sincere and have a lot of heart and I even extended my session with him. Something I almost never do. With Frank I managed to make friends with him and will be meeting him again sometime this week.

feel the same way...  Tried Prime Spa and My Home, prefer it over Royal Spa.  

Feel more comfortable and relaxed at PS and MH, like more homely.  Generally feel that they have more heart there compared to RS though.

Personal feel.

Guest Taiwan bound

Sounds like a very friendly guy. Could you touch him during the HJ and do other stuff too?   ^_^

Trip report on:
Auden, Royal spa - Firstly Auden looks vastly different from his photo - like 10 years younger and cuter. He has a very nice bod. His skill is very good. More than 1 hour of the massage is dry followed by the oil.

He is also very talkative, but I like him as he comes across as a very nice guy. Very decent and filial. He has only his aged mother left in South Taiwan so he does this job to support the house he bought for her.

Like Luke he goes commando, and is pretty willing to please the customer (I think Luke is too). I give him top marks for service and effort as he does little things like adjust the water temperature in the shower for you, before and after the massage. Help you scrub your back. Wipe you down with a towel and seve you tea. Basically you get the Taiwan experience from him.

I better mention he is easy to talk to and I did get his contact and will be meeting him outside working hours for a chat. So in conclusion, handsome, nice body, good skills, good attitude and service - I would book him back again anytime.

This is just my personal experience btw, but hope it helps. I'm writing this cos couldn't find who does what in the different massage places in Taiwan.

Hi Taiwan bound,

Apologies for delayed response. I just flew back from Asia to Australia. Now having my Taiwan withdrawal symptoms.

Auden is friendly and yes u can touch him etc during hand job etc. Actually I became good friends wth him. Somehow he kept wanting to come and stay wth me. But he's a nice guy. A bit rough but has a good heart. He's from Yilan, so they are a bit more provincial compared to Taipei boys.

Hope that helps

Guest Taiwan Bound

Hi Jay Jay,

Yea you must be a hottie! Are you based in TPE?

Sounds like a fun guy. Would be nice to touch him... and possibly taste him too?    :yuk:

Hi Taiwan bound,
Apologies for delayed response. I just flew back from Asia to Australia. Now having my Taiwan withdrawal symptoms.

Auden is friendly and yes u can touch him etc during hand job etc. Actually I became good friends wth him. Somehow he kept wanting to come and stay wth me. But he's a nice guy. A bit rough but has a good heart. He's from Yilan, so they are a bit more provincial compared to Taipei boys.
Hope that helps

Hmmm...I don't know about tasting Jay Jay, but I guess if you're referring to the masseur, first principle is always respect. Respect them as persons and respect them as professionals in what they do, and whatever comes will just naturally come. Sometimes more, sometimes more than more. :)

Visited royalspa yesterday. Tried Sam. If you like his photo, then wht you see is wht you get. A clean looking young lean fit boy. I'm not a massage person so I'm not going to comment on it. But the ending service was good. He jo me will I played with his tool. Hehe. Nice experience.

Do note, royal spa has a offer. NT1800 for 90mins on the 18th of every month. Else normal price will be NT2100 for 90mins. And by visiting them you will get a NT200 discount voucher for Aniki.

I just left aniki, was there from 8pm to 2am. And I can say, It's worth the money. The quality of boys, size of the place, and the whole setup is just perfect. And everything there feels new and clean. It's even better then hutong.

When I left at 2am there was still a few groups of cute young boys there.

The gym inside is big and fully equipped. Not just a few set for display only like wht we have in SG.

Edited by pipi

Guest Guest

I just left aniki, was there from 8pm to 2am. And I can say, It's worth the money. The quality of boys, size of the place, and the whole setup is just perfect. And everything there feels new and clean. It's even better then hutong.

When I left at 2am there was still a few groups of cute young boys there.

The gym inside is big and fully equipped. Not just a few set for display only like wht we have in SG.

Unfortunately when I was there in April the crowd was quite a washout bcos of the almost daily "raid" by the authorities. I went on both fri and sat, both days they were "checked" by the fire dept for fire safety on Friday and the police on sat, ostensibly for illegal immigrants . To be fair they were more to harass the owner and not the patrons. We were allowed to come and go as we please and the police treated us courteously. So that must have affected the business to an extend. Sat crowd was like less than 50 guys, whereas I was told usually they get like 200-300 guys.

Guest Guest

But I must agree that Aniki is really clean and well kept. The rooms are first class. Nice clean firm mattress with touch sensor ambience lighting inside the private cabins. But the 1000NT entrance fee may be too much for a normal working class young lad to pay. So not sure if that will directly affect the age group of the clientele.

Anyone visited Rainbow recently?

But I must agree that Aniki is really clean and well kept. The rooms are first class. Nice clean firm mattress with touch sensor ambience lighting inside the private cabins. But the 1000NT entrance fee may be too much for a normal working class young lad to pay. So not sure if that will directly affect the age group of the clientele.

Anyone visited Rainbow recently?

Don't they have that free entry for boys below 25 like Sg?

Visited royalspa yesterday. Tried Sam. If you like his photo, then wht you see is wht you get. A clean looking young lean fit boy. I'm not a massage person so I'm not going to comment on it. But the ending service was good. He jo me will I played with his tool. Hehe. Nice experience.

Do note, royal spa has a offer. NT1800 for 90mins on the 18th of every month. Else normal price will be NT2100 for 90mins. And by visiting them you will get a NT200 discount voucher for Aniki.

NT2100 excluding tips?

Guest Guest

Don't they have that free entry for boys below 25 like Sg?

Perhaps they have free entry for cadets, not sure, but seriously both fri and sat were pitiful crowd.

I went to 川汤 on Sunday after 9pm and it was happening.

Hi Youngpunk,

I do respect the massuer. I never force or push and if I want anything else I always ask first. And accept it if they are not interested. Wherever I go be it Thailand, Taiwan etc I always respect the massuer. That's why I tend to get results. Also if I never respected the massuer don't think he would have asked to stay over at my place for two nights, so I fully agree with you Youngpunk as respecting them as equals and not as customer and service provider has got me results.

That being said, I have several prominent Taiwan gay friends who discussed this topic of gay massage. They said that at 2500NT it's very pricey in TW and at most establishments in Taipei it is understood to include other stuff and if gay people just wanted a good massage they may as well go to the straight places. So they the Taiwanese will avoid the gay places that don't provide the extra services like royal. This doesn't mean I fully agree with them, but I do see their logic.

I only started posting the trip reports because I did noticed many members were not sure what to expect in the massage venues of Taiwan.

Hmmm...I don't know about tasting Jay Jay, but I guess if you're referring to the masseur, first principle is always respect. Respect them as persons and respect them as professionals in what they do, and whatever comes will just naturally come. Sometimes more, sometimes more than more. :)

Lol, I'm just normal, but I treat them nicely and usually very sweet to them. PM me Taiwan bound if u want more info.

Hi Jay Jay,

Yea you must be a hottie! Are you based in TPE?

Sounds like a fun guy. Would be nice to touch him... and possibly taste him too? :yuk:

is there any good massage at Taipei by guys..no hanky panky and reasonably price? Just looking for professional good hands to soothe aching muscles.

you can go to these AJ massage places and tell them upfront that you want a massage and no extras, at least this was what was shared by the masseurs at two of such places.  there were people who did that.  some of the masseurs really have decent massage skills.

feel the same way...  Tried Prime Spa and My Home, prefer it over Royal Spa.  

Feel more comfortable and relaxed at PS and MH, like more homely.  Generally feel that they have more heart there compared to RS though.

Personal feel.

Hi, may i know where exactly is the My Home Salon? the building have specific name?

http://www.myhomesalon.com.tw/en/index.html

Address

Building 231, Zhongxiao East road, Daan district

Level 10, Unit F so 10F.

Take Subway to Zhongxiao Dunhua station, exit at Exit 2. Once you exit walk past Zara and Watson and cross the traffic light. Immediately after you cross road the building no 231 will be on your immediate left (left of the traffic lights), go in and take life to level 10 and look for 10F.

See map in link above.

Hi, may i know where exactly is the My Home Salon? the building have specific name?

I tried My Home Salon twice during my last trip.  The place is conveniently accessible by MRT and easy to find.  The place is comparable to Royal Spa in terms of deco & cozyness but much smaller with just about 5 rooms. All have built-in showers. One thing I really dislike about Royal Spa were the towels (they're like towels to dry dishes) so I appreciate actual towels here.

I tried Frank and he was muscular, well-built and very friendly person. Msg skills were good.  HE was good and he was very very sporting too. He's a part-timer and is only available between 2-6pm in the afternoons.  BTW, he's a part-time English teacher so those who're uncomfortable with spoken mandarin can try him. He said that most of the clientele in My Home Salon are locals and not as much foreigner visitors as msg centres in XiMenDing.

The other person I tried was Wish and he's leaner built. He was very professional but probably too professional or 客气.  For eg, when he asks you to turn, he'll put a towel in front of him. When you need to use the toilet outside, he'll ask you to turn around and put the bathrobe around you. His skills is as good as Frank's but he's not as chatty. He provides HE too and is willing to be sporty. But in terms of the HE, I enjoy Frank's more.

The thing I dislike about My Home Salon is the pricing. For 60min dry + 60min oil msg (Package B), its NT2,500 for 1-star masseur like Wish and NT2,700 for 2-star massuer like Frank. There's a special price of NT2,200 if you enter before 3pm on weekdays only. In contrast, Royal Spa is NT2,500 for all masseurs and if you pre-pay in advance for the next session, its around NT2,200(?) for all hours.  Additionally, My Home Salon will also ask you if you want B2B (泰式) msg under Package B, in place of the 60min oil msg. If so, the price goes up by +NT700 to around NT3,200.  I declined as I find that way too expensive. Royal Spa does not offer B2B but some other places do, and its only NT2,500. 

So my conclusion is that My Home Salon is a possible alternative to the ever popular Royal Spa but whether more 热情 ("more heart") or not, it probably really depends on who you choose and the chemistry between you and masseur and less on the place itself.   

I tried My Home Salon twice during my last trip. The place is conveniently accessible by MRT and easy to find. The place is comparable to Royal Spa in terms of deco & cozyness but much smaller with just about 5 rooms. All have built-in showers. One thing I really dislike about Royal Spa were the towels (they're like towels to dry dishes) so I appreciate actual towels here.

I tried Frank and he was muscular, well-built and very friendly person. Msg skills were good. HE was good and he was very very sporting too. He's a part-timer and is only available between 2-6pm in the afternoons. BTW, he's a part-time English teacher so those who're uncomfortable with spoken mandarin can try him. He said that most of the clientele in My Home Salon are locals and not as much foreigner visitors as msg centres in XiMenDing.

The other person I tried was Wish and he's leaner built. He was very professional but probably too professional or 客气. For eg, when he asks you to turn, he'll put a towel in front of him. When you need to use the toilet outside, he'll ask you to turn around and put the bathrobe around you. His skills is as good as Frank's but he's not as chatty. He provides HE too and is willing to be sporty. But in terms of the HE, I enjoy Frank's more.

The thing I dislike about My Home Salon is the pricing. For 60min dry + 60min oil msg (Package B), its NT2,500 for 1-star masseur like Wish and NT2,700 for 2-star massuer like Frank. There's a special price of NT2,200 if you enter before 3pm on weekdays only. In contrast, Royal Spa is NT2,500 for all masseurs and if you pre-pay in advance for the next session, its around NT2,200(?) for all hours. Additionally, My Home Salon will also ask you if you want B2B (泰式) msg under Package B, in place of the 60min oil msg. If so, the price goes up by +NT700 to around NT3,200. I declined as I find that way too expensive. Royal Spa does not offer B2B but some other places do, and its only NT2,500.

So my conclusion is that My Home Salon is a possible alternative to the ever popular Royal Spa but whether more 热情 ("more heart") or not, it probably really depends on who you choose and the chemistry between you and masseur and less on the place itself.

Hi, care to elaborate on how the two masseurs being sporting?

And there are different prices for different massuers?

Edited by justaguy

Guest Guest

I tried My Home Salon twice during my last trip. The place is conveniently accessible by MRT and easy to find. The place is comparable to Royal Spa in terms of deco & cozyness but much smaller with just about 5 rooms. All have built-in showers. One thing I really dislike about Royal Spa were the towels (they're like towels to dry dishes) so I appreciate actual towels here.

I tried Frank and he was muscular, well-built and very friendly person. Msg skills were good. HE was good and he was very very sporting too. He's a part-timer and is only available between 2-6pm in the afternoons. BTW, he's a part-time English teacher so those who're uncomfortable with spoken mandarin can try him. He said that most of the clientele in My Home Salon are locals and not as much foreigner visitors as msg centres in XiMenDing.

The other person I tried was Wish and he's leaner built. He was very professional but probably too professional or 客气. For eg, when he asks you to turn, he'll put a towel in front of him. When you need to use the toilet outside, he'll ask you to turn around and put the bathrobe around you. His skills is as good as Frank's but he's not as chatty. He provides HE too and is willing to be sporty. But in terms of the HE, I enjoy Frank's more.

The thing I dislike about My Home Salon is the pricing. For 60min dry + 60min oil msg (Package B), its NT2,500 for 1-star masseur like Wish and NT2,700 for 2-star massuer like Frank. There's a special price of NT2,200 if you enter before 3pm on weekdays only. In contrast, Royal Spa is NT2,500 for all masseurs and if you pre-pay in advance for the next session, its around NT2,200(?) for all hours. Additionally, My Home Salon will also ask you if you want B2B (泰式) msg under Package B, in place of the 60min oil msg. If so, the price goes up by +NT700 to around NT3,200. I declined as I find that way too expensive. Royal Spa does not offer B2B but some other places do, and its only NT2,500.

What does HE stands for?

Just an update: Chuantang removed their steam room. So I guess there won't be much action going on there anymore

Agreed, if Chuang Tang does not have a steam room, what's the point of going there for some steaming fun?

typing this at e airport using e free wifi...

i guess, gone was e crowd it used to have?

recent visit there at abt 7pm on a "usual sat" - no queue for shoe-rack. no queue for lockers at all...

e crowd were mostly average, ranging from teens to late 50s, & e no. of ppl were < 20, at most 20 odd

(gone were e times tt cld reach abt 100 & every corner was crowded)

sadly - NO HUNKS at all

and indeed, e steam room had been renovated into a "shower area" w 2 shower-hoses w a difference (w transparent glass)

e hoses were like e ones in e jacuzzi pool, power jet kind, just no pool only

definitely see no action

dunno if it was related to less ppl, there is a promotion now tt u can buy 10 entries at nt$880 (usual is nt$2000)

guess chuan-tang heydays r over?

typing this at e airport using e free wifi...

i guess, gone was e crowd it used to have?

recent visit there at abt 7pm on a "usual sat" - no queue for shoe-rack. no queue for lockers at all...

e crowd were mostly average, ranging from teens to late 50s, & e no. of ppl were < 20, at most 20 odd

(gone were e times tt cld reach abt 100 & every corner was crowded)

sadly - NO HUNKS at all

and indeed, e steam room had been renovated into a "shower area" w 2 shower-hoses w a difference (w transparent glass)

definitely see no action

dunno if it was related to less ppl, there is a promotion now tt u can buy 10 entries at nt$880 (usual is nt$2000)

guess chuan-tang heydays r over?

That's so sad to hear. I miss the steam room. It's the reason why Chuan Tang gets crowded and popular, especially when its 3 pools and facilities can't be compared to the other Hot Springs around BeiTou area.. 

I guess another reason why there're so few people is probably because of the weather? It's getting quite warm already.. I remember going there this time of the year last year, and then again at the end of last year. The number of people in Chuan Tang was very different. 

Now that Chuan Tang's heydays are over, I would like to recommend Huang Chi (皇池温泉). It is situated right opposite Chuan Tang. I've been there, and facilities wise, it's much better. The hot pool is also nicer and bigger. And more importantly, it is AJ friendly as well. So I think some of the patrons of Chuan Tang have flocked there.

It's time for me to go back to TPE. Anyone keen to go with me in July / Aug, PM me k? My dates are really flexible. 

http://www.myhomesalon.com.tw/en/index.html

Address

Building 231, Zhongxiao East road, Daan district

Level 10, Unit F so 10F.

Take Subway to Zhongxiao Dunhua station, exit at Exit 2. Once you exit walk past Zara and Watson and cross the traffic light. Immediately after you cross road the building no 231 will be on your immediate left (left of the traffic lights), go in and take life to level 10 and look for 10F.

See map in link above.

Ok, thanks for your guide, will try their service when i go Taipei next time :thumb:

I tried My Home Salon twice during my last trip.  The place is conveniently accessible by MRT and easy to find.  The place is comparable to Royal Spa in terms of deco & cozyness but much smaller with just about 5 rooms. All have built-in showers. One thing I really dislike about Royal Spa were the towels (they're like towels to dry dishes) so I appreciate actual towels here.

I tried Frank and he was muscular, well-built and very friendly person. Msg skills were good.  HE was good and he was very very sporting too. He's a part-timer and is only available between 2-6pm in the afternoons.  BTW, he's a part-time English teacher so those who're uncomfortable with spoken mandarin can try him. He said that most of the clientele in My Home Salon are locals and not as much foreigner visitors as msg centres in XiMenDing.

The other person I tried was Wish and he's leaner built. He was very professional but probably too professional or 客气.  For eg, when he asks you to turn, he'll put a towel in front of him. When you need to use the toilet outside, he'll ask you to turn around and put the bathrobe around you. His skills is as good as Frank's but he's not as chatty. He provides HE too and is willing to be sporty. But in terms of the HE, I enjoy Frank's more.

The thing I dislike about My Home Salon is the pricing. For 60min dry + 60min oil msg (Package B), its NT2,500 for 1-star masseur like Wish and NT2,700 for 2-star massuer like Frank. There's a special price of NT2,200 if you enter before 3pm on weekdays only. In contrast, Royal Spa is NT2,500 for all masseurs and if you pre-pay in advance for the next session, its around NT2,200(?) for all hours.  Additionally, My Home Salon will also ask you if you want B2B (泰式) msg under Package B, in place of the 60min oil msg. If so, the price goes up by +NT700 to around NT3,200.  I declined as I find that way too expensive. Royal Spa does not offer B2B but some other places do, and its only NT2,500. 

Hi Ckson, will My Home Salon masseur willing to do massage in naked? or just like how Royal Spa that never go any further :unsure:^_^

definitely see no action

Oh dear, just as I had feared.  Without the steam room - and the fun that goes on within - there is no real reason to visit Chuan Tang. 

I suppose I would have to go to Huang Chi next time.

Many thanks for your report, honey.  I appreciate the update.

I guess another reason why there're so few people is probably because of the weather? It's getting quite warm already.. I remember going there this time of the year last year, and then again at the end of last year. The number of people in Chuan Tang was very different. 

Now that Chuan Tang's heydays are over, I would like to recommend Huang Chi (皇池温泉).....

no leh, been there peak (cold weather) & off-peak (hot weather, like now) periods several times, always need to wait for locker. minimally also got over 50 ppl, nvr like this trip wor.

yeah, been to huang-chi b4, more classy. will see if e regulars flock over, hehe

Oh dear, just as I had feared.  Without the steam room - and the fun that goes on within - there is no real reason to visit Chuan Tang. 

I suppose I would have to go to Huang Chi next time.

Many thanks for your report, honey.  I appreciate the update.

no prob, i also will 'flock' over to huang-chi liaoz, haha

Ckson

Thanks for that indept review of MyHomeSalon. It's very accurate and I agree completely with your observations. And yes I hate those cheap throwaway towels Royal gives u. The price of the massage is expenisve so to mitigate this I only go on their weekday specials at 1pm.

Royal Spa is 2500NT and if you prepay for a second massage it's $2000NT which makes each massage 2250NT. Myhome's special is 2200NT so it's nett 50NT cheaper. Lol

Guest Guest

no leh, been there peak (cold weather) & off-peak (hot weather, like now) periods several times, always need to wait for locker. minimally also got over 50 ppl, nvr like this trip wor.

yeah, been to huang-chi b4, more classy. will see if e regulars flock over, hehe

no prob, i also will 'flock' over to huang-chi liaoz, haha

Those who like the steam room action probably don't like HC because of the layout (wide picture window) and higher temperature. Maybe it will take off if guys desperate for a place.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.