Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Sunday, 9th June, around 2pm+

PL FF

Had a great time in the steam room with this skinny boy and two other lean fit twinks, one of whom has been my eye candy for the longest time. Myself, skinny boy, and lean twink were seated on the bench while eye candy was standing.

Then skinny boy started openly jerking off and then touching my eye candy. Lean twink then started rubbing himself through his towel. Skinny boy then started sucking my eye candy off and getting his face fucked. He tried touching lean twink but got brushed off, but lean twink let me touch him. He had nice defined abs and suckable nipples.

My eye candy finally cummed and skinny boy swallowed all of it. Lean twink quickly left the steamroom though, probably to go jo in the cubicle. My eye candy also left. I wanted release too and skinny boy also suck me until I cum and swallowed.

Awesome experience🥰

Edited by Oldsoul

Capital Tower today (13 June Thu)

11am to 12pm

You’re the bald, big-framed, white guy covered in tattoos working on your legs. We met in the changing area while you were getting dressed. My cubicle was right beside yours and we exchanged a few words before you left.

Hope you’re here! Hit me up if you are! 

Edited by Heygurl

Around 9pm last night (18 Jun, Tue) @ Mapletree.

Buff stocky guy who came into the steamroom wet, holding your towel, with your cock out

Later, when we were alone, I was sucking you and enjoying that cock. But before you could cum, we were interrupted by other people coming in. Wanted to finish you off in a cubicle, but did not manage to get you alone. We left the gym together and you walked past ARC, and I went home.

Hit me up if you are here. Hope to hook up with you again and this time, I want to taste your cum.

3 hours ago, Snowflakes said:

Around 9pm last night (18 Jun, Tue) @ Mapletree.

Buff stocky guy who came into the steamroom wet, holding your towel, with your cock out

Later, when we were alone, I was sucking you and enjoying that cock. But before you could cum, we were interrupted by other people coming in. Wanted to finish you off in a cubicle, but did not manage to get you alone. We left the gym together and you walked past ARC, and I went home.

Hit me up if you are here. Hope to hook up with you again and this time, I want to taste your cum.

Make sure to swallow it all too

7 hours ago, mature chn said:

Is it so? May i know what time it is cruisy? And where is it cruisy, steamroom or the toilet area? I hv been to wg before but dont find it cruisy.

Every FF gym has its fair share of cruisers. That said, one man’s meat maybe another’s poison so it boils down to whether there’s a match. In other words, your mileage may vary.

28 minutes ago, Coinoperatedboy said:

There’s this slim, tanned guy (i think he’s bleached his hair blonde now) in Paya Lebar branch who’s always naked at the changing room who always seem to tease. Does anyone know what’s the deal with him? 🤔

If U are slim young and tanned, U can do that too. And lots of ppl will enjoy it.

7 hours ago, Coinoperatedboy said:

There’s this slim, tanned guy (i think he’s bleached his hair blonde now) in Paya Lebar branch who’s always naked at the changing room who always seem to tease. Does anyone know what’s the deal with him? 🤔

Pinoy i think

On 6/23/2024 at 12:10 AM, kaiser74 said:

Every FF gym has its fair share of cruisers. That said, one man’s meat maybe another’s poison so it boils down to whether there’s a match. In other words, your mileage may vary.

Well said.

all being equal, the FF locations equipped with a pool would be romantic and present a great atmosphere to cruise (kissing, touch & fondle under water), I like capital tower and OGS the most.

Edited by Malabird
13 hours ago, Malabird said:

Well said.

all being equal, the FF locations equipped with a pool would be romantic and great atmosphere to cruise ( and touch n fondle under water), I like capital tower and OGS the most.

100AM also got pool wor.... 

Gonna get flamed by old uncles but going to say it anyway. If you’re old and fat, please don’t make people uncomfortable. Why can’t you find your own age group to stare at and cruise?

Always see this old fat uncle wearing spectacles with a massive beer belly in the various FF outlets. Doesn’t gym at all, just spends all the time (a few hours) going back and forth the sauna and steam rooms and ogling at young boys. Just look at yourself and think logically what are the chances a young guy will actually be interested? Really too free. 

Edited by Borednsf
1 hour ago, Borednsf said:

Gonna get flamed by old uncles but going to say it anyway. If you’re old and fat, please don’t make people uncomfortable. Why can’t you find your own age group to stare at and cruise?

Always see this old fat uncle wearing spectacles with a massive beer belly in the various FF outlets. Doesn’t gym at all, just spends all the time (a few hours) going back and forth the sauna and steam rooms and ogling at young boys. Just look at yourself and think logically what are the chances a young guy will actually be interested? Really too free. 

You would be surprised that the reason he/they are still there is because a certain  young (curious) guy has let him/them play with the young guy. It just takes this to happen once and it is this very chance and hope that they cling on. Hence why you can see them persevering through the hours and days being a creep.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

1 hour ago, Borednsf said:

Hmmm .. interesting that FF still has steam room and sauna. True Fitness removed them long ago .. at least the ones I frequent

1 hour ago, Thatwasawes said:

You would be surprised that the reason he/they are still there is because a certain  young (curious) guy has let him/them play with the young guy. It just takes this to happen once and it is this very chance and hope that they cling on. Hence why you can see them persevering through the hours and days being a creep.

What all these old fat uncles are doing is just turning people off. I went during non-peak hours on 2 different days and both times there were creepy fat uncles following me around. It’s at OGS if it matters. Maybe should change to places with a younger crowd haha

20 hours ago, Borednsf said:

What all these old fat uncles are doing is just turning people off. I went during non-peak hours on 2 different days and both times there were creepy fat uncles following me around. It’s at OGS if it matters. Maybe should change to places with a younger crowd haha

This is exactly why I avoid OGS. The steam room is even smaller than PL and one can feel uneasy if the creeps sit/stand too close for comfort.

Edited by kaiser74
On 6/28/2024 at 9:20 PM, Coinoperatedboy said:

The guy at the HIIT class earlier this evening at ORQ, you are damn cute although i think you’re straight. But just in any case you happen to be here, please know that I couldnt stop thinking about you haha

Where is ORQ?

1 hour ago, Malabird said:

Regardless of age, body fat, looks, all stalking and soliciting in public is bad and not civil. 

Agree. Let’s respect each other’s space and privacy.  It’s equally distasteful for a man to try to force himself on an unwilling woman. The same applies to our community.

I apologize to my two gym crushes who I startled and got their hot action disrupted and ruined the mood when I entered the steam room.

Next time I will step out immediately. Just wanted to say you two in action is super steamy 💪

3 hours ago, LanceDC said:

I apologize to my two gym crushes who I startled and got their hot action disrupted and ruined the mood when I entered the steam room.

Next time I will step out immediately. Just wanted to say you two in action is super steamy 💪

Wah bro, which outlet?  haha