Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

3 hours ago, skybreak said:

To the mature gentleman in Bugis steam room at around 6.15 pm just now… you didn’t have to stare at your prey the whole time. It’s creepy af.

There are always such creeps at every outlet and I suspect some of them intentionally do so 🤬

On 7/17/2024 at 10:40 AM, TallAmerican said:

It’s awesome how easy it is to get a blowjob at FF.  It really feels like every guy in the sauna and steam rooms are just waiting for someone else to make a move on them.  If I make eye contact and stroke my cock towards a dude, it’s usually a pretty quick transition to the showers and shooting my load in his mouth or all over his face.  Lifting weights makes dudes hungry!

That saves so much time, instead of waiting and guessing 

15 hours ago, jammyhk01 said:

That saves so much time, instead of waiting and guessing 

Not when there’s creep who follows the two (or more) to the shower cubicle. When so, there’ll be a lot of time wasted back and forth trying to get rid of this creep. Annoying AF but rather playing it safe than creating a scene.

usually , the Senior Members will guard at the entrance...

1.   which fitness first has the Biggest and most Conducive Steam Room  to play in ??

2.   what is the best timing for Long Slow Play in the Steam Room ?

likewise

A.    which fitness first has the Biggest and most Conducive Dry Sauna to play in ??

B.    what is the best timing for Long Slow Play in the Dry Sauna ?

On 7/16/2024 at 10:40 PM, TallAmerican said:

It’s awesome how easy it is to get a blowjob at FF.  It really feels like every guy in the sauna and steam rooms are just waiting for someone else to make a move on them.  If I make eye contact and stroke my cock towards a dude, it’s usually a pretty quick transition to the showers and shooting my load in his mouth or all over his face.  Lifting weights makes dudes hungry!

In his mouth is just great. Feels awesome

To the group of 5 men in the sauna doing stuff at 730pm in tampines FF

(one nude without towel with a hot bod who covered his crotch… one kneeling down who immediately stood up when I entered.. the 3 others who are watching)

please carry on the next time I enter the sauna… it was quite a pleasant sight..

the one who was kneeling down giving BJ… u look quite good too.. tall lean pinkish nipples… who carried on cruising very obviously… salute your bravery… especially when it’s busy time! 

On 7/15/2024 at 8:17 AM, LanceDC said:

I apologize to my two gym crushes who I startled and got their hot action disrupted and ruined the mood when I entered the steam room.

Next time I will step out immediately. Just wanted to say you two in action is super steamy 💪

DUn think theres a need for you to apologize..steamroom is meant for all members to USE and not for PRIVATE purposes. In any case if the one who caught them at their moment was a straight guy they would have been reported so they should count their blessings and do it elsewhere more private.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:46 PM, highintensity1992 said:

usually , the Senior Members will guard at the entrance...

1.   which fitness first has the Biggest and most Conducive Steam Room  to play in ??

2.   what is the best timing for Long Slow Play in the Steam Room ?

likewise

A.    which fitness first has the Biggest and most Conducive Dry Sauna to play in ??

B.    what is the best timing for Long Slow Play in the Dry Sauna ?

Can you please think real hard and ask yourself if you wanna ask such questions in a OPEN FORUM where ANYONE can read....just ask people to private u the answer! =="""

10 hours ago, rinodino said:

OGS Morning Encounter
Finished my shower and was drying my hair, but I saw an eyecandy walk in. Tried to catch eye contact, but he didn’t look back. He took off his clothes, and I admired his toned chest and ripped abs. Saw him go into the steamroom, and decided to try my luck, so followed him.

There was another guy in there, but I sat next to eyecandy. Kept looking to the side to catch eye contact, but he didn’t engage. Kept looking down. Tried to reach my fingers away, but he retracted his hand. Used my toes to touch his foot, but he sat further away. Well I guess he isn’t keen. I left.

Saw the other guy come out of the steamroom, leaving eyecandy alone in there. Here’s my chance to try again. So I went back in, this time sitting on the opposite side facing him. Again tried to engage in eye contact to no avail. Reached out my foot to touch his, but he retracted his foot. Strangely, he didn’t move away, nor did he leave the room. I changed my approach.

I started stroking my dick. Then I noticed him peeping at my hand. I gradually pulled my towel down, revealing my hard on, still stroking it. “Do you want to jerk off together?” I asked. “Sorry?” He looked confused. Tried to stay calm. Maybe he didn’t hear me, so don’t overreact. “Do you want to jerk off together?” I repeated slightly louder. Then he leaned forward, and said, “let me jerk you off.” He reached out his hand and started stroking my dick.

I walked over to him, as he continued holding my dick in his hand. I reached out to touch his body. It was a dream come true - was this really happening. He let me touch his toned muscles and ripped abs. “I’m going to cum”. “Sure, go on.” after I came into his palm, I kissed him on the forehead. “Thank you for that”, I smiled. 

You touched him with your toes??. And twice?? Your lucky he didn't go and report you if he happened to be straight. He could have just wanted to use the sauna for real so why would he leave the sauna? Seriously next time please do NOT think every eyecandy is gay else one day your seriously going to get into huge trouble. If your eyecandy were a homophobe you could have died if he reported you for touching him with your foot and then openly wanking in front him, which would get you into immediate trouble with authorities. This is NOT a gay establishment so please be MORE careful.

16 hours ago, rinodino said:

OGS Morning Encounter
Finished my shower and was drying my hair, but I saw an eyecandy walk in. Tried to catch eye contact, but he didn’t look back. He took off his clothes, and I admired his toned chest and ripped abs. Saw him go into the steamroom, and decided to try my luck, so followed him.

There was another guy in there, but I sat next to eyecandy. Kept looking to the side to catch eye contact, but he didn’t engage. Kept looking down. Tried to reach my fingers away, but he retracted his hand. Used my toes to touch his foot, but he sat further away. Well I guess he isn’t keen. I left.

Saw the other guy come out of the steamroom, leaving eyecandy alone in there. Here’s my chance to try again. So I went back in, this time sitting on the opposite side facing him. Again tried to engage in eye contact to no avail. Reached out my foot to touch his, but he retracted his foot. Strangely, he didn’t move away, nor did he leave the room. I changed my approach.

I started stroking my dick. Then I noticed him peeping at my hand. I gradually pulled my towel down, revealing my hard on, still stroking it. “Do you want to jerk off together?” I asked. “Sorry?” He looked confused. Tried to stay calm. Maybe he didn’t hear me, so don’t overreact. “Do you want to jerk off together?” I repeated slightly louder. Then he leaned forward, and said, “let me jerk you off.” He reached out his hand and started stroking my dick.

I walked over to him, as he continued holding my dick in his hand. I reached out to touch his body. It was a dream come true - was this really happening. He let me touch his toned muscles and ripped abs. “I’m going to cum”. “Sure, go on.” after I came into his palm, I kissed him on the forehead. “Thank you for that”, I smiled. 

So polite and grateful...

9 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

You touched him with your toes??. And twice?? Your lucky he didn't go and report you if he happened to be straight. He could have just wanted to use the sauna for real so why would he leave the sauna? Seriously next time please do NOT think every eyecandy is gay else one day your seriously going to get into huge trouble. If your eyecandy were a homophobe you could have died if he reported you for touching him with your foot and then openly wanking in front him, which would get you into immediate trouble with authorities. This is NOT a gay establishment so please be MORE careful.

harassment is a crime in SG.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/sexual-harassment-in-singapore-workplace-sexual-harassment/