Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

I was the indian guy at bugis steam room around 3.30pm today. there were 2 other older guys when you came in. after they left you sat down. i took off my towel and sat down as well. you were the chinese guy that came over to me and touched my chest. i pulled your hand to my dick. you left the steam room first. i soon followed you into your cubicle. I just wanted to tell you I found you very handsome, and that your bj was really good..that's why I felt like cumming so fast. wanted to chat with you after the encounter but could not find you in the lounge area.  Hit me up if you're reading this?

Again trying my luck, FF Market around 8 plus to 9. Made a few eye contacts. Showered finish and you finished your work out, had no intentions of stalking you but just wanted to ask if you wanted to grab a bite / but didn’t have the courage. From RP basement to NEL, just so happens I’m en route home. You alighted at farrer, if you see this, HMU? 

Paya Lebar is quite happening sometimes. Most daring I’ve seen was this a guy stroking himself in the steam room. 

He was standing right next to the steam room door so anybody who looked into the steam room from the outside can watch.