Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

This morning at Mapletree: you're an extremely fit uncle, came into the locker-room after your swim. We worked out in the free-weights area before your swim. You left the gym in jeans and a green t-shirt.

I think you're incredibly sexy... would love to know you if you're here. Fingers crossed.

Edited by chidude46
On 7/19/2019 at 3:12 PM, Dreamer08 said:

Cheers to the guy that dumped his load down my throat yesterday at the sauna at FF PL. Was definitely hot. Any other regulars at Paya Lebar looking for a good suck? Steam room indeed is cruisy. 

Isn’t it a very small steam room?

I’ve visited a couple of FF branches but Paya Lebar steam room is the smallest yet happening. Fusion used to be happening before CHW tormented us. Paragon, market street, capital and orq are also interesting. Are there any other branches that you think are worth checking out?

On 9/15/2019 at 10:06 AM, darrenpanfried said:

I’ve visited a couple of FF branches but Paya Lebar steam room is the smallest yet happening. Fusion used to be happening before CHW tormented us. Paragon, market street, capital and orq are also interesting. Are there any other branches that you think are worth checking out?

Bugis definitely. Decent sized steam room. Good supply of hot guys ready to have fun. Plenty of adequately concealed cubicles to choose from. Easy to enter and exit discreetly. But obviously not when CHW is there to spoil the fun.

Westgate around 8pm today, our lockers were side by side on the middle row beside the column and dustbin. There was a tall angmoh changing beside us. I thought you were cute when I saw you before, but felt you were probably straight. You shook your cock a few times before stuffing it into your underwear today, seemed a bit unnecessary for a straight guy, so I am not sure if you were trying to seduce me, it definitely worked, you have a really nice one. Would like to get in touch. I was the beefy guy who put on my pants without underwear. I think you quite enjoyed looking at my cock too.

Edited by Buffedbear