Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Today 7.45pm 

FF ORQ

I asked you if you were using the rope at the cables and you said to go ahead. Later you were topless in your shorts going to showers when I brushed hard against your arm. When I was out of the showers you were queueing behind me for the water cooler dressed in office white shirt.

You’re cute, I’m keen to know you so if you are there, DM me!

1 minute ago, grippybananas said:

He's a staff? Didn't know who he was until I googled the name 

I dunno ~ because members here state his name and I check are they talking the same person or not . Why you want him to sex you jialat jialat isit? 

FF Paya Lebar

Left at about 6.30 pm.

We left at the same time, around 6.30 pm, wearing a blue shirt and carrying a grey backpack. You were using locker no 86 and mine is beside yours. We were beside each other for quite a number of times. In the steam room, at the wash basin, and at the dresser using the hairdryer. 

ORQ 24 Oct evening 7-8.30pm

You: tanned short hair lean guy

We sat near each other in the steam room and sauna many times. Noticed you kept looking over but nothing happened. You went shower with a red shorts and a black pouch while I’m dressing up and leaving. 

PM If you are here.