Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

What time? Can't pm you somehow

oh sorry about that.Just now around 2.30pm at there meet some hot guys and big dick 6.5 inch :Dat moongate

what time you be there?

oh sorry about that.Just now around 2.30pm at there meet some hot guys and big dick 6.5 inch :Dat moongate

Can't pm .... I think ur box full .... What time?

oh sorry about that.Just now around 2.30pm at there meet some hot guys and big dick 6.5 inch :D at moongate

Edited by Pgcruiser99

Just sharing.today evening meet 3 hot guys at moongate.1st one at moongate waterfall nice handsome sexy fit chinese guy around 30,hj and bj for him make him cum big cock 6.5inch long.2nd is ang moh shower at waterfall naked,a cross the waterfall and he jerk off his cock and play his nipple,ask me to have sex with him at waterfall,suck his hairy nipple and his big cock 6 inch long and make him cum.3rd meet a office man with a six pack body,at the top jungle,piss beside me and jerk off his cock and ask me to suck his nipple and cock,fuck my ass so hard and pain,and he cum at my chest.This is todat catch 3 fish.enjoy.

Wah, you're so free go hunting for guys.. No need to work ah?

Just sharing.today evening meet 3 hot guys at moongate.1st one at moongate waterfall nice handsome sexy fit chinese guy around 30,hj and bj for him make him cum big cock 6.5inch long.2nd is ang moh shower at waterfall naked,a cross the waterfall and he jerk off his cock and play his nipple,ask me to have sex with him at waterfall,suck his hairy nipple and his big cock 6 inch long and make him cum.3rd meet a office man with a six pack body,at the top jungle,piss beside me and jerk off his cock and ask me to suck his nipple and cock,fuck my ass so hard and pain,and he cum at my chest.This is todat catch 3 fish.enjoy.

Sounds so hot. Would love to watch. :P

ohhh, nice

Nice owhhh

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic