Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

Guys,got some suggestion for new crusing place

For Central

1 - Bangunan Lip Sin (not the Sunshine Lip Sin one) this is with Maxim Dim Sum on ground floor.The toilet are very cozy n nice,spacious somemore.especially level 2 or 3.easy to cruise too.

2 - Toilet in the market near to Raffle Park.The toilet there quite clean,with 2 access so easier to in or out.Some more urinal without divider in the middle,can aiming to next.

3 - Gembira Parade or Hunza Complex nearby Greenlane.But the toilet abit rundown la.but easy to park n go.

For Northern

4 - Tree Square,new place,got coffee bean so will have a lot of youngster.Toilet is big n clean.somemore near to motor park.easy access.

5 - City Junction.Block A will have lesser ppl and it is on ground floor.behind CU.

For Southern

6 - Spice Welcome Center.toilet behind Mynews or bakery shop.

7 - Dipiazza also not bad.Toilet near to Black Ball,center entrance.got a few access.Motor also can park n go easily at the back (Dpiazza Condo road)

3 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Really, what time normally cruisy?

Yeah what sort of time? 

I would have thought higher floor and not ground in Block A is better because Crumbz and Dim Sum Station would have traffic for toilet eh?

Edited by funstroker
6 hours ago, funstroker said:

Let me rephrase for the people who take things literally... "what time where YOU there, that you experienced cruisey" FFS ;)

I would say don't waste your time there. Been there many times, not even cruisy at all.

There is also a toilet, haha, not suitable for fun at all which you could be seen at the bottom of the toilet.

I would rather recommend you to go Polo Ground, Padang Brown, Raffle Parks, or even 1st Avenue better than this City Junction. 

It depends on luck at City Junction. 

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

On 8/14/2024 at 1:30 AM, ChubSS22 said:

Guys,got some suggestion for new crusing place

For Central

1 - Bangunan Lip Sin (not the Sunshine Lip Sin one) this is with Maxim Dim Sum on ground floor.The toilet are very cozy n nice,spacious somemore.especially level 2 or 3.easy to cruise too.

2 - Toilet in the market near to Raffle Park.The toilet there quite clean,with 2 access so easier to in or out.Some more urinal without divider in the middle,can aiming to next.

3 - Gembira Parade or Hunza Complex nearby Greenlane.But the toilet abit rundown la.but easy to park n go.

For Northern

4 - Tree Square,new place,got coffee bean so will have a lot of youngster.Toilet is big n clean.somemore near to motor park.easy access.

5 - City Junction.Block A will have lesser ppl and it is on ground floor.behind CU.

For Southern

6 - Spice Welcome Center.toilet behind Mynews or bakery shop.

7 - Dipiazza also not bad.Toilet near to Black Ball,center entrance.got a few access.Motor also can park n go easily at the back (Dpiazza Condo road)

It's sad to see fewer and fewer cruise venues in Penang. If there are cruise venue, most of them are uncles, chubs or bears.

1. Juru RNR was said to be a very nice and interesting place to cruise but is now gone. I don't know if it will be rebuilt. A great cruising venue was lost.

2. CCTV has been installed in the Padang Polo public toilet and now the toilet is locked in the evening and night. Additionally, rates of police checks and roundups are high. The proportion of handsome guys around is very low, most of them are uncles, chubs or bears.

3. Padang Brown was in worse and the crowds were smaller. The crowd was full of older cruisers, but not a recommended place to cruise. Wasting time!

4. Moongate still has the opportunity and hope to find interesting and good looking cruisers, but still mostly uncles. The saddest part was on the jungle trail. In terms of safety, small animals must be vigilant. Safety needs to be a priority.

5. The 1st Avenue restroom is indeed a great place to cruise. Most are uncle or chub, these cruisers are regular. They would stand by the escalator and start chatting. Getting good looking cruisers would be luck! 

6. Raffles Park would be a great place for a cruising. After 11 p.m., it was bustling with crowds. People can choose from young people to elderly people. The down side is that the police will conduct rounding checks. Be careful and stay alert.

7. SCM, Queensbay or Pinang Megamall, I would say don’t waste your time. All depend on luck. Not a cruisy venue…

8. The Permata swimming pool also depends on luck. Some days there's a lot of action, some days there's not even have one, but the chances and rates are high. All you need is to wait and watch.

9. U2 is absolutely no headache. There are definitely customers coming to play, no need to waste time or cruise. This place relieves all the hassles of cruising.

Where else???? Please share, if you know…

10.Red Wall, I don’t know the specific location. Know it's within USM, but don't know where and how to get in? Any guidance or photo of the toilet? Heard there are gloryhole…

11. Udini, never been. Is that cruisy? Anyone want to share?

12. Bangunan Lip Sin will be my next explorations and to check out. 

Edited by imm_georgie

18 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

It's sad to see fewer and fewer cruise venues in Penang. If there are cruise venue, most of them are uncles, chubs or bears.

1. Juru RNR was said to be a very nice and interesting place to cruise but is now gone. I don't know if it will be rebuilt. A great cruising venue was lost.

2. CCTV has been installed in the Padang Polo public toilet and now the toilet is locked in the evening and night. Additionally, rates of police checks and roundups are high. The proportion of handsome guys around is very low, most of them are uncles, chubs or bears.

3. Padang Brown was in worse and the crowds were smaller. The crowd was full of older cruisers, but not a recommended place to cruise. Wasting time!

4. Moongate still has the opportunity and hope to find interesting and good looking cruisers, but still mostly uncles. The saddest part was on the jungle trail. In terms of safety, small animals must be vigilant. Safety needs to be a priority.

5. The 1st Avenue restroom is indeed a great place to cruise. Most are uncle or chub, these cruisers are regular. They would stand by the escalator and start chatting. Getting good looking cruisers would be luck! 

6. Raffles Park would be a great place for a cruising. After 11 p.m., it was bustling with crowds. People can choose from young people to elderly people. The down side is that the police will conduct rounding checks. Be careful and stay alert.

7. SCM, Queensbay or Pinang Megamall, I would say don’t waste your time. All depend on luck. Not a cruisy venue…

8. The Permata swimming pool also depends on luck. Some days there's a lot of action, some days there's not even have one, but the chances and rates are high. All you need is to wait and watch.

9. U2 is absolutely no headache. There are definitely customers coming to play, no need to waste time or cruise. This place relieves all the hassles of cruising.

Where else???? Please share, if you know…

10.Red Wall, I don’t know the specific location. Know it's within USM, but don't know where and how to get in? Any guidance or photo of the toilet? Heard there are gloryhole…

11. Udini, never been. Is that cruisy? Anyone want to share?

12. Bangunan Lip Sin will be my next explorations and to check out. 

To be fair, the uncles and older crowd are the ones with more free time to go cruising I guess hahah.

No idea where the younger crowd is nowadays. Not trying to discriminate, but I don't particularly have a preference for older uncles or chubs either. And the annoying thing is that those uncles are persistent even after you've said no, as if they think they're hot hahaha.

Would love to meet people around my age, like 20s - 30s for cruising hahah

15 minutes ago, 980415 said:

To be fair, the uncles and older crowd are the ones with more free time to go cruising I guess hahah.

No idea where the younger crowd is nowadays. Not trying to discriminate, but I don't particularly have a preference for older uncles or chubs either. And the annoying thing is that those uncles are persistent even after you've said no, as if they think they're hot hahaha.

Would love to meet people around my age, like 20s - 30s for cruising hahah

For your age range, I think it would most likely be at Raffles Park. They are hot in their 20s and 30s and does not need to cruise to these places or venues. They just need apps for the younger generation. Only the older generation needs to go around in these venues. Young people will choose through online apps and those older will not be chosen after they see the photos and figures. That why the older generation have to cruise. 

17 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

For your age range, I think it would most likely be at Raffles Park. They are hot in their 20s and 30s and does not need to cruise to these places or venues. They just need apps for the younger generation. Only the older generation needs to go around in these venues. Young people will choose through online apps and those older will not be chosen after they see the photos and figures. That why the older generation have to cruise. 

Hmm true true, that makes sense. 

The last time I went to Raffels it was mainly uncles too haha. I only went once

Mature guy in late 40s 170/70 from SG and visiting PG from 19 to 20 Aug

Hotel in Georgetown n looking for bi-guy (preferably top) for discreet fun

Free in afternoon from 1pm to 5pm on 19 Aug. Please Tele @Chew_Cheng

1 hour ago, 980415 said:

Hmm true true, that makes sense. 

The last time I went to Raffels it was mainly uncles too haha. I only went once

Of course, they are uncles. There must be uncles everywhere at cruising venues. But Raffle Parks has more young people than any other cruise venue in Penang.

1 hour ago, imm_georgie said:

Of course, they are uncles. There must be uncles everywhere at cruising venues. But Raffle Parks has more young people than any other cruise venue in Penang.

Oh by "mainly" I meant all haha

Didn't see any younger crowd there. Maybe I was unlucky haha

Anyone wanna take me there again?