Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

13 minutes ago, dusxoxo said:

Gurney and paragon got people? 

I've tried cruising at Gurney Plaza before but it didn't seem to be cruisy. A long time ago, those cubicles in the first floor toilets did have peepholes and many PLUs hanging around.
And now, the cruising venue is no longer busy since management moved to fill the holes. Also, the toilets near the cinema used to be very filthy and had peepholes. No more now, not sure if it still cruisy around Gurney Plaza. If you know where to cruise in Gurney Plaza, please share.

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

If you're at Gurney it's probably best to jump on grindr and you're bound to find other guys who are there too. Then it's just a matter of arranging where to meet.

There are a couple of discreet toilets on the higher floors of Paragon outside on the left (if you're facing Gurney Drive).  Hardly anyone goes there so it's very quiet.  I think there's a wedding shop next to one of them.

Also the toilet next to Mr DIY.

6 minutes ago, GuyTas said:

If you're at Gurney it's probably best to jump on grindr and you're bound to find other guys who are there too. Then it's just a matter of arranging where to meet.

There are a couple of discreet toilets on the higher floors of Paragon outside on the left (if you're facing Gurney Drive).  Hardly anyone goes there so it's very quiet.  I think there's a wedding shop next to one of them.

Also the toilet next to Mr DIY.

Ah, that outside Gurney Paragon toilet, I've been there before, met a guy and have fun.
Yes, that toilet is very quiet, not many people, but there are not many people visiting too. For so many visits, I just met one. For the toilet next to Gurney Paragon DIY I would check it out soon. Hopefully, something cruisy. 

Do you guys usually know what time is cruise at Gurney Plaza and Gurney Paragon? Or does it depend on luck?

1 hour ago, imm_georgie said:

Ah, that outside Gurney Paragon toilet, I've been there before, met a guy and have fun.
Yes, that toilet is very quiet, not many people, but there are not many people visiting too. For so many visits, I just met one. For the toilet next to Gurney Paragon DIY I would check it out soon. Hopefully, something cruisy. 

Do you guys usually know what time is cruise at Gurney Plaza and Gurney Paragon? Or does it depend on luck?

All by luck 

I hear diy toilet cruise

Just now, dusxoxo said:

I think not la bc i working at paragon sometimes i go... Don't have people 

Ah, I actually cruised the Gurney Paragon too. As many members have said, it depends on luck. I've been to the Paragon's outside toilet many times and only once did I meet a guy to have fun. That's it, I haven't seen anything since.

4 minutes ago, ddzz said:

What time is cruisy for padang polo and moongate?

In my experience, Padang Polo hours are 11am to 4pm and 8pm till midnight.

Moon Gate, I think the time of the hike would be around 2-7pm. In the morning it might be 7am to 11am.

13 minutes ago, Sexfun said:

Yeah

I wanted to explore but I wasn’t knowing where the restrooms were inside USM (the exact location) and having to go through the entrance guards that would makes me furious. So, I never tried to explore but I wish too. 

57 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

I wanted to explore but I wasn’t knowing where the restrooms were inside USM (the exact location) and having to go through the entrance guards that would makes me furious. So, I never tried to explore but I wish too. 

Actually most of the toilet located at inside usm quote sometime not many people ( the toilet is quiet and there are no passers-by). Usually i Jogging in there usm, so many public toilet located at faculty quite no passer by.

Usually in USM around School of Housing,Building,(HBP) i think quite quite.

Screenshot 2024-08-17 162641.png

3 minutes ago, nazim97 said:

Actually most of the toilet located at inside usm quote sometime not many people ( the toilet is quiet and there are no passers-by). Usually i Jogging in there usm, so many public toilet located at faculty quite no passer by.

Usually in USM around School of Housing,Building,(HBP) i think quite quite.

Screenshot 2024-08-17 162641.png

Which one is the toilet? 

4 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Okay, thank you for that! Now is clear and will try to pay a visit. 

Ya but usually on not many people sometime, maybe now this month student on semester holiday so not many people there. But as last time see the hole already patch little bit

Just now, nazim97 said:

Ya but usually on not many people sometime, maybe now this month student on semester holiday so not many people there. But as last time see the hole already patch little bit

Oh then not worth going there, seems is far for me.

Just now, RedWaller said:

New hole could be created but may get patched rather fast! 

Thanks for the info, after reviewing with some members some said it's not that cruisy and also depends on luck. Therefore, not worth going as it is far for me. If I have a chance to pass by, maybe I can stop by and check my luck. Thanks for all the information.

3 minutes ago, heheyy said:

Anyone at moongate for a quick session, can be in your car I dont mind

Is there no one in the moon gate at this time? There should be a lot of people hiking at this time...

Just now, RedWaller said:

Hungry Ghost Festival. 

Go back early or don't want to go there today! HAHA! 

Go somewhere safe, not moongate. Go gurney plaza, gurney paragon, 1st Avenue, City Junction, Padang Polo or Raffle… 

1 hour ago, RedWaller said:

Hungry Ghost Festival. 

Go back early or don't want to go there today! HAHA! 

Must have encountered any hungry ghost outdoor . Hungry ghost can leave after stomach gets full, but horny ghost will continue stay even after pleasure and satisfaction 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, calebtan_10069 said:

Toilet beside nandos is outdoor toilet. Mall close or not close is doesn’t matter. Just have to aware worry that their guard will patrol 

I went there around 1am after visiting Raffle Park and Padang Polo. Oh my gosh, that's scary. No one was cruising around there, but the restroom was quiet, which was perfect for playing and having fun at this time. Hope it would be a cruisy venue someday. 

Edited by imm_georgie

3 hours ago, sucker sub said:

Yes unfortunately. Hope the rain will stop soon. 

I went to Raffles Park and there weren't many people tonight, I think there were about 6-8 people (4 chi young guys, 1 Malay guy with a hat, 3 chi uncles) and I only saw 2 action.

One is from the young guys and the other is a Malay wearing a hat. In addition, the main reasons why people are affected are rainy days and also the Hungry Ghost Festival.

Polo ground was totally quiet tonight. Did not see any cruisers at all.