Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

In the actual day of Hungry Ghost Festival, everyone really becoming a good boy and sitting at home.

There were only 4 people in Raffles Park tonight, including me (3 of them were uncles), I tour the park twice and then left. No action for the night!

Padang Polo is absolutely clean and no one is cruising. So, I believe only Moon-gate has people cruising today.

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

I decided to take a cruising route today, I don’t know if I’m lucky or not:

RedWall > Bangunan Lip Sin > Udini > Padang Polo > Moon-Gate > Permata > Padang Polo > Raffle Parks 

Anyone? Cruising day… 😂😂😂

Edited by imm_georgie

3 minutes ago, CantaloupeMelon said:

Wah......Any action until now...... hahahaha 🤣 

If there is, of course there will be action, but mostly it will be about exploring and unlocking new venues. 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

I decided to take a cruising route today, I don’t know if I’m lucky or not:

RedWall > Bangunan Lip Sin > Udini > Padang Polo > Moon-Gate > Permata > Padang Polo > Raffle Parks 

Anyone? Cruising day… 😂😂😂

Today is working day. I doubt that your trip would be fruitful. 

9 minutes ago, RedWaller said:

Today is working day. I doubt that your trip would be fruitful. 

Seems to be fruitful results...I will share them once I'm done with Padang Polo and Raffles Park. It does not need to be having fun considered as fruitful, but discovered and unlocked new cruising venues would be fruitful too.

I have visited RedWall (finally), Bangunan Lip Sin, Moon-Gate, City Junction…  

SG Chinese guy in late 40s slim and alone in Evergreen Hotel Gurney.

Visiting PG and is available to host in my hotel room 20 Aug morning.

Anyone able meet from 9.00am to 11.00am, just Tele @Chew_Cheng

8 minutes ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

City junction nice for solo player who like exhibitist. Big and clean toilet without disturb at night. Or midnight. Especially after gym. 

As expected, at midnight, the gym was open 24 hours and I could see many trainers and the members were gay. I'm sure there will be plenty of action at midnight.

28 minutes ago, 980415 said:

Moongate was particularly cruisy today evening, around 6pm.

Saw about 5-6 guys! Participated in some too hehe

I only saw 2-3 young people, mostly uncles. A young man wearing a hat, shirt and white pants. Also, a young men wore blue shirts. Then another young men with black shirt and black pants with mask. One uncle was smoking by the waterfall and looking at the young man wearing a hat. Another uncle was wearing long trousers and dyed his hair. Ha ha ha ha! 😂😂😂

Edited by imm_georgie

1 hour ago, PGVT said:

Went to Blackpipe waterfall for the first time today, also around 6pm. Met someone super cute and he led me the way to the waterfall. Didn't realise there were others. Seems like I picked the right hour!

Then we might have met!

9 hours ago, 980415 said:

Moongate was particularly cruisy today evening, around 6pm.

Saw about 5-6 guys! Participated in some too hehe

Sounds pretty hot. Where is this Moongate?

16 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Then we might have met!

Not sure if we did but I doubt so. Happy to bump into you one day. :) I like how discreet the trail is.

Tonight was the most challenging experience after cruising the PLU locations for so long.

Padang Brown was raided by the police and every one of us was running headless chicken. I think we were faster than a marathon. Ha ha! 😂😂😂

Fortunately none of us were caught and all cruisers left Padang Brown safely. They then moved to Raffles Park and unfortunately Raffles Park was also raided and everyone was running for their lives. Haha, another round, everyone is safe and able to escape.

Then on the way back out of the Raffles area, there was a police roadblock and every car was stopped and questioned.

What's happening in Penang tonight? Oh my gosh, there are police everywhere, I guess today is their day of action (operasi).

I heard other PLU mention that Raffle Park was raided last week and everyone caught was fined RM1,5K.

OMG, and the guy who told me about this, got caught in Padang Polo and he had to pay RM400 to get settled and released. I'm not sure if this is true, but this is what visitors on-site shared.

Be safe guys when you cruise…

Edited by imm_georgie

On 8/19/2024 at 9:37 PM, imm_georgie said:

Also visited Bangunan Lip Sin as many BW members shared information. In fact, it is a great building with great food, restaurants, salons, beauty centers and offices.

There are also men's and women's toilets on each floor. It's a public toilet, I think there are 5 floors in total.

I think the most cruisy toilets are on the second and third floors. I bumped into one or two people going in and out of the toilet.

I knew at a glance that this toilet was a place where people usually cruise. No action was taken as I just wanted to explore the place.

Of all the cruising toilet spots, I think the Bangunan Lip Sin toilets will be the cleanest, most comfortable and private.

Additionally, the toilet has a ceiling fan installed. That's really cool. You won't feel hot while you're having fun there.

I'm not sure what time the peak was, but I'm sure it is definitely a place in action and peoples cruising around.

Also, it depends on luck! You can check it out and let me know your experience. Have fun! 

New cruising venues unlocked!

3B50EA46-0509-4543-BE96-361BB780863A.jpeg

New here, bangunan lip sin, is it the place selling dim sum? Or the one with sunshine. Im confused

9 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Tonight was the most challenging experience after cruising the PLU locations for so long.

Padang Brown was raided by the police and every one of us was running headless chicken. I think we were faster than a marathon. Ha ha! 😂😂😂

Fortunately none of us were caught and all cruisers left Padang Brown safely. They then moved to Raffles Park and unfortunately Raffles Park was also raided and everyone was running for their lives. Haha, another round, everyone is safe and able to escape.

Then on the way back out of the Raffles area, there was a police roadblock and every car was stopped and questioned.

What's happening in Penang tonight? Oh my gosh, there are police everywhere, I guess today is their day of action (operasi).

I heard other PLU mention that Raffle Park was raided last week and everyone caught was fined RM1,5K.

OMG, and the guy who told me about this, got caught in Padang Polo and he had to pay RM400 to get settled and released. I'm not sure if this is true, but this is what visitors on-site shared.

Be safe guys when you cruise…

Wow.scary. Last week also i saw police raid raffel park around 11++ luckily i just arrive.but i heard got public in that neighbourhood make a report .

6 hours ago, Zuok said:

Wow.scary. Last week also i saw police raid raffel park around 11++ luckily i just arrive.but i heard got public in that neighbourhood make a report .

Yes, I think this is the incident reported by visitors during your visit, some people were caught last week and fined RM1,500 each.

20 minutes ago, Newbie888 said:

Is gays cruising at evergreen hotel sauna ? Any experience sharing?

I heard that this facility is only open to hotel guests. It is not open to daily use or outside guests.

38 minutes ago, Newbie888 said:

Is gays cruising at evergreen hotel sauna ? Any experience sharing?

Used to have a lot members. Quite happening for certain times. Small gym room, sauna, steam room and big jacuzzi with cold and warm water. But members are leaving after membership price increased.