Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

13 hours ago, blvdrrr said:

Hi is anyone free tommorow morning around 10 at gurney plaza??? Young teen with a thicc tight ass and thicc cock here...my snap is caraxes313 and my insta is crown3131313

He's 16 I just texted him 

On 8/19/2024 at 9:37 PM, imm_georgie said:

Also visited Bangunan Lip Sin as many BW members shared information. In fact, it is a great building with great food, restaurants, salons, beauty centers and offices.

There are also men's and women's toilets on each floor. It's a public toilet, I think there are 5 floors in total.

I think the most cruisy toilets are on the second and third floors. I bumped into one or two people going in and out of the toilet.

I knew at a glance that this toilet was a place where people usually cruise. No action was taken as I just wanted to explore the place.

Of all the cruising toilet spots, I think the Bangunan Lip Sin toilets will be the cleanest, most comfortable and private.

Additionally, the toilet has a ceiling fan installed. That's really cool. You won't feel hot while you're having fun there.

I'm not sure what time the peak was, but I'm sure it is definitely a place in action and peoples cruising around.

Also, it depends on luck! You can check it out and let me know your experience. Have fun! 

New cruising venues unlocked!

3B50EA46-0509-4543-BE96-361BB780863A.jpeg

Bangunan Lip Sin may look safe and discreet but they do have polis bantuan on duty.

Not sure if they do any patrolling shifts like RW or not. 

On 8/22/2024 at 2:06 AM, imm_georgie said:

Tonight was the most challenging experience after cruising the PLU locations for so long.

Padang Brown was raided by the police and every one of us was running headless chicken. I think we were faster than a marathon. Ha ha! 😂😂😂

Fortunately none of us were caught and all cruisers left Padang Brown safely. They then moved to Raffles Park and unfortunately Raffles Park was also raided and everyone was running for their lives. Haha, another round, everyone is safe and able to escape.

Then on the way back out of the Raffles area, there was a police roadblock and every car was stopped and questioned.

What's happening in Penang tonight? Oh my gosh, there are police everywhere, I guess today is their day of action (operasi).

I heard other PLU mention that Raffle Park was raided last week and everyone caught was fined RM1,5K.

OMG, and the guy who told me about this, got caught in Padang Polo and he had to pay RM400 to get settled and released. I'm not sure if this is true, but this is what visitors on-site shared.

Be safe guys when you cruise…

Fine is still better than spending sleepover night inside the lokap and do urine test for narcotics. 

Are those fine is official i.e booked you somewhere? Or just under the table left off?

No surprise that residents nearby Raffel Park lodged a police report/compliant as it is still a neighbourhood park for nearby residents. Too many cars/people will create nuisance to them.

Edited by RedWaller
On 8/19/2024 at 8:29 PM, imm_georgie said:

Having been curious for a long time, I finally explored the Red Wall. Thanks to the BW members for sharing and letting me know where the RedWall is.

Indeed, this is a great place to visit. There are a lot of glory holes around and the partitions between the cubicles and the cubicles wall are made of plastic.

Creating a glory hole is easy. No matter how many holes they taped, new holes were bound to appear.

There are 3-4 people cruising around from noon to evening. Plus, get some blowjobs in the gloryhole.

The only bad thing about the venue is the cleaners. Be careful with the cleaners, through eye contact I can see they do know what is going on in the toilets and they know what you are doing. Therefore, be alert!

Now that I know how to get to the Red Wall, it’s easy to go and it’s definitely a great place to explore.

If anyone knows what the peak times are for RedWall cruises, please let me know!

New cruising venues unlocked!

A39DDAC7-2113-44A5-9D8D-D2EB89F56A77.jpeg

Not just janitors. The polis bantuan and plain cloth JK members are well aware of this place.

The polis bantuan will definitely do their patrolling shifts everyday. As for JK, they may sometime do operasi

Edited by RedWaller
23 minutes ago, RedWaller said:

Not just janitors. The polis bantuan and plain cloth JK members are well aware of this place.

The polis bantuan will definitely do their patrolling shifts everyday. As for JK, they may sometime do operasi

Polis bantuan usually go checking when someone report to them.So when go there dont kacau student la or stay inside for long time and not push ppl if they dont want.

1 hour ago, RedWaller said:

Fine is still better than spending sleepover night inside the lokap and do urine test for narcotics. 

Are those fine is official i.e booked you somewhere? Or just under the table left off?

No surprise that residents nearby Raffel Park lodged a police report/compliant as it is still a neighbourhood park for nearby residents. Too many cars/people will create nuisance to them.

I'm not sure if the fine is official, I think it's private money shared by those cruisers. The guy who shared with me was basically arrested at the Polo Grounds a week before the Raffles Park raid and he had to pay at least RM400 to get out of the problem and be released.

Of course, the neighbors complained. They complained mainly because of the hellish noise made by the people who went there. Some people open their car doors and play loud music in the middle of the night.

Some people talk and laugh loudly in the middle of the night. If everything is done discreetly, no neighbor will complain.

The neighbor doesn’t knew exactly what was going on inside, and it was dark inside.

Neighbors complained about the noise and were concerned about the safety of the area.

If you're the neighbourhood there, you've probably noticed all of these reasons why these neighbors report to the police.

If I would the neighbour, I will definitely raised the complaint too because of the hellish noisy.

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

In addition to visiting those parks, public toilets, etc., have you also been to gay clubs in Penang?

Let’s review the Seventy7 gay club in Penang. I recently visited this club and found that the location of the club has been moved to a new location called "Anson Cube"

Upon arrival, I was led by my friend, the club is located on the second floor, near the corner. The club was spacious and, as usual, there were a lot of gay people in it. The old version is better compared to the newer version of Seventy7 on the location based.

In addition, the famous drink there is a bucket filled with Long Island Tea (5 cups). Many people ordered barrels and hung out at the club.

Club crowds are usually crowded on weekends, with a mix of Chinese, Malays, Indians and foreigners among the weekend crowds.

The music and atmosphere are cool. Warm and cozy. In this club, no one will judge you and you are free to be yourself. The bartenders are great, muscular, and friendly.

During my visit they had a lot of foreigners and two of them were action in the urinals. That's so hot! Clubbing, having fun...the rest of the crowd is hanging out, looking around.

Overall, this is a good gay club to visit, relax and meet new people. 

There is another gay club in Penang called Tujoh. Will review next time when I visit.

New venues unlocked!

I was passed by at Padang Polo just now around 10pm, and there was a police car parked in the cruising area, and three vehicles (I believe they were cruisers) were trapped in the Padang Polo.

They must not come out from the Padang to avoid police confrontation with them.

Therefore, they could only hide in the Padang at the dark or run to the opposite side of the Padang until the police left.

Hope they are alright and don't get caught, otherwise, they will have to pay more fines.

All the best, friends! 

1 hour ago, imm_georgie said:

I was passed by at Padang Polo just now around 10pm, and there was a police car parked in the cruising area, and three vehicles (I believe they were cruisers) were trapped in the Padang Polo.

They must not come out from the Padang to avoid police confrontation with them.

Therefore, they could only hide in the Padang at the dark or run to the opposite side of the Padang until the police left.

Hope they are alright and don't get caught, otherwise, they will have to pay more fines.

All the best, friends! 

I think not caught in act should be okay wad. Can't excuse as just have a walk there?

1 hour ago, Defg0643 said:

I’m thinking to pay a visit before it starts renovation..

should we all plan to meet there? 
haha since it’s not that expansive for one night anyway..

it's really a great spa. count me in.

2 hours ago, Defg0643 said:

Count me in… 😂😂😂

On 8/24/2024 at 2:25 AM, JaydenHo said:

Traveling to Penang on 26/8 and staying at Double Tree by Hilton. Looking for bottom for fun in my hotel. 

Interested in mature Caucasian guys? If yes, send me a pm...

11 hours ago, Defg0643 said:

Be aware that there is a cap of headcount (3) per room to use the SPA facilities.

Edited by maturedgent

I wonder what everyone thinks about the ethics of other races in Malaysia, such as Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Burmese, Nepalis and Indonesians. Have you ever had sex with them?

While cruising in Padang Polo recently, I met a Bangladeshi guy who was not that handsome but just a regular guy. When I first saw him, at first glance I never thought he was Bangladeshis, I thought maybe Indian, but he is actually Bangladeshis.

Then we got closer and we started touching each other. When I touched his private parts for the first time I was like "wow" I never thought a Bangladeshi guy could have such a big tool!

Then it ends with a handjob and a blowjob. Of course when you look at a big tool, definitely will sucks it well and surprisingly it's clean and doesn't stink! This is the advantage. He took really good care of himself.

He sucked my nipples and blew my cock really well. He blew on my tool and used his mouth twisting skills. It felt so good, I came.

In return I blew his big cock in the hidden bush and he enjoyed it. I could hear his slow moans. Then he came and shot! Man, he's taken a lot of shots so far. I wonder how long he kept for him to cum!

Overall a very good experience in the hidden bush, no distractions, both enjoyed themselves. We left calmly and safely.

My first experience with Bangladeshis.

New experiences unlocked!

10 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

I wonder what everyone thinks about the ethics of other races in Malaysia, such as Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Burmese, Nepalis and Indonesians. Have you ever had sex with them?

While cruising in Padang Polo recently, I met a Bangladeshi guy who was not that handsome but just a regular guy. When I first saw him, at first glance I never thought he was Bangladeshis, I thought maybe Indian, but he is actually Bangladeshis.

Then we got closer and we started touching each other. When I touched his private parts for the first time I was like "wow" I never thought a Bangladeshi guy could have such a big tool!

Then it ends with a handjob and a blowjob. Of course when you look at a big tool, definitely will sucks it well and surprisingly it's clean and doesn't stink! This is the advantage. He took really good care of himself.

He sucked my nipples and blew my cock really well. He blew on my tool and used his mouth twisting skills. It felt so good, I came.

In return I blew his big cock in the hidden bush and he enjoyed it. I could hear his slow moans. Then he came and shot! Man, he's taken a lot of shots so far. I wonder how long he kept for him to cum!

Overall a very good experience in the hidden bush, no distractions, both enjoyed themselves. We left calmly and safely.

My first experience with Bangladeshis.

New experiences unlocked!

Regardless of ethnicity, there are men who take good care of their hygiene and those who are not. You are lucky to encounter a big, clean dxck🤭. That being said, i noticed when our foreign friends use urinal in toilet, they will always carry tissue to clean their penis or wash with water. Good practice.  And yes, Bangladeshi generally have bigger and thicker tool.

Edited by PenChubSide
3 hours ago, Louis Daniel said:

I finally went to the toilet at USM for the first time. Aside from being dirty and full of mosquitoes, there was no one else there. After squatting for half an hour, I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to leave.

Coincidentally, there was a guy lingering outside the restroom, and he glanced at me before heading back inside. I followed him. He went to the urinal, and I’m not sure if it was intentional or not, but he let me see his penis... it was pretty thick.

I went into one of the stalls and saw that he entered the one next to me. We both understood...

Haha... later, he took me into one of the stalls, and I gave him a blowjob. To be honest... it was really thick...

But I was lucky to get something so big on my first time at USM.

I really want more.

I wonder if that 20-year-old guy is in this group...

Haha.

IMG_20240827_200816.jpg

Yes, I do agree that there are a lot of mosquitoes out there.

When I cruised there, I got stunk all over until my legs broke out in rashes. To this day, there has been no full recovery. Bring mosquito repellent!

For safety and health, USM should implement frequent fogging. Glad you found someone to have fun with before you left. Good for you!