Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

20 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

I wonder what everyone thinks about the ethics of other races in Malaysia, such as Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Burmese, Nepalis and Indonesians. Have you ever had sex with them?

While cruising in Padang Polo recently, I met a Bangladeshi guy who was not that handsome but just a regular guy. When I first saw him, at first glance I never thought he was Bangladeshis, I thought maybe Indian, but he is actually Bangladeshis.

Then we got closer and we started touching each other. When I touched his private parts for the first time I was like "wow" I never thought a Bangladeshi guy could have such a big tool!

Then it ends with a handjob and a blowjob. Of course when you look at a big tool, definitely will sucks it well and surprisingly it's clean and doesn't stink! This is the advantage. He took really good care of himself.

He sucked my nipples and blew my cock really well. He blew on my tool and used his mouth twisting skills. It felt so good, I came.

In return I blew his big cock in the hidden bush and he enjoyed it. I could hear his slow moans. Then he came and shot! Man, he's taken a lot of shots so far. I wonder how long he kept for him to cum!

Overall a very good experience in the hidden bush, no distractions, both enjoyed themselves. We left calmly and safely.

My first experience with Bangladeshis.

New experiences unlocked!

Yes.. i agreed with you. Because i have lot experience with those foreigner worker in Malaysia as per your mentioned... i personal felt that they are great... 

1 hour ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

Yes.. i agreed with you. Because i have lot experience with those foreigner worker in Malaysia as per your mentioned... i personal felt that they are great... 

Is there anything specific about these foreign cruising venues? How do you get them to play?

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

11 minutes ago, Newbie888 said:

Boring guy. Not touching mine but asking for suck

Oh really, there is an action? I had toured many times Atrium A and B. Don’t see anyone cruise at all! 

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guys,is PTS a good place to cruise?

Went to the toilet before n thinking is a nice place,there are 2 toilet which almost no ppl - the one inside the tunnel (full of mural painting) right hand side that have to go up another level 2nd floor.

- and another which is on left n behind the shop.

Edited by ChubSS22
2 minutes ago, ChubSS22 said:

Went to the toilet before n thinking is a nice place,there are 2 toilet which almost no ppl - the one inside the tunnel (full of mural painting) right hand side that have to go up another level 2nd floor.

Is a good place for cruise but normally no ppl go there.

12 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

I would said be careful that everyone posted here might not be real and may just lured you to go there but in the end you get nothing and you may in risk too. Safe cruising! 

This is very true. As you said it, Safe cruising!

On 8/29/2024 at 1:40 AM, ChubSS22 said:

On 8/29/2024 at 1:40 AM, ChubSS22 said:

where is PTS Ah?