Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

8 minutes ago, ddzz said:

1st avenue or gurney paragon which one is more cruisy? 

There will be more and better opportunities on First Avenue. If it's Gurney Paragon, you may want to open your app...

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

15 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

This place looks like a haunted place and is not recommended to visit. It's so dangerous there, there's no one around, it's dangerous to cruise there. 

Why haunted....any experience?

6 hours ago, Hottyt said:

Why haunted....any experience?

Not much experience, but I've been there before. This used to be a very nice shopping mall and all these shops closed down one by one, not sure why.

Now it's an abandoned mall and all you can see is all the shops outside are open and there are no shops inside the building.

The toilets are inside the building and as you can imagine for a big mall there is no one around the mall (complete blank space). It looks very haunted and the best part is, there is a huge Chinese temple in the mall as well as the entrance.

Went to Udini just now.

Surprisingly crowded.

1 guy came out when i enter,not sure same gang or not.Inside got another standing at urinal taking out his dick & wanking.

One of the cubicle behind obviously got action inside,cause can heard some noise,moaning sound too.

Wah! Udini since long time not happening like this.i guess because of police keep patroling all the famous place,now they move to here.

Edited by ChubSS22
1 hour ago, Dadie said:

at the second bridge toll plaza toilet, when I entered heard the water people taking a shower,  was surprised see man showering & door not close. When continued to pee at urinal bowl staring at the man, he just smiled while his hand rubbed his penis, …giving a signal, approached him.………..... chat with he was a truck driver who stopped for rest & clean.  Mybe my luck.. 

I have been waiting for my whole life for this to happen to me. No luck😅

I wan random toilet fun!!!🤣

2 hours ago, Dadie said:

at the second bridge toll plaza toilet, when I entered heard the water people taking a shower,  was surprised see man showering & door not close. When continued to pee at urinal bowl staring at the man, he just smiled while his hand rubbed his penis, …giving a signal, approached him.………..... chat with he was a truck driver who stopped for rest & clean.  Mybe my luck.. 

Oh no, loved it so much! Hope I do encounter that…

15 hours ago, Dadie said:

so anything happen after chat? 

17 hours ago, Dadie said:

first or second RnR?

On 9/4/2024 at 5:58 PM, Dadie said:

I thought there nothing happen.. because you need to pay the toll first..

Damn it I missed haha