Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

On 9/4/2024 at 5:58 PM, Dadie said:

at the second bridge toll plaza toilet, when I entered heard the water people taking a shower,  was surprised see man showering & door not close. When continued to pee at urinal bowl staring at the man, he just smiled while his hand rubbed his penis, …giving a signal, approached him.………..... chat with he was a truck driver who stopped for rest & clean.  Mybe my luck.. 

Going to go and visit around 7PM later on

12 minutes ago, PenChubSide said:

11/9/2024 22:15

Just witness one policemen ride out from Raffle park and another remains. Not safe for cruise tonight. 

I thnk raffel park almost have no one go after the police raid last few weeks. I went there last few days didnt see anyone until 1230am

The reason policemen came everyday  to raffles park to check is because of daily activities.some people are too much ,lusty everyday.according to my friend staying there,he can spot few guys which come daily.some pics has been shared to police station by residents..if there is activity once in a while ok,but since everyday,the resident already start complaining because of suspicious...

1 hour ago, San7539 said:

The reason policemen came everyday  to raffles park to check is because of daily activities.some people are too much ,lusty everyday.according to my friend staying there,he can spot few guys which come daily.some pics has been shared to police station by residents..if there is activity once in a while ok,but since everyday,the resident already start complaining because of suspicious...

Yesterday was again quite happening after the polices left. I remotely chatted with a few on Grindr. They were having activity there.