Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

1 minute ago, Richardthelion said:

Means after 5pm I can drive right in & look for tapak convo ? .. after turning right into Jln SG Dua .. then look for USM SG Dua entrance ?

Yeap.

Preferably don't enter when too late in the night. Certain guard will ask for reason of entering. 

Before 9/10pm should be still fine! 

1 minute ago, Richardthelion said:

In front of library but cannot find red wall

Red wall is actually the two blocks red coloured bricks toilets near to tapak convo. One side is male and the other side is female. 

By the way I wasn't there. Thought nobody replies or confirmed. It's seems like going to rain soon.

Went to Romeo Sauna (Bukit Mertajam) yesterday.

Google map show wrong shoplot so I ended up called their mobile number. The guy hinted me this place is for PLU only and asked if I am OK with it. 

Romeo Sauna opens from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.

Pay RM14.00 for entry.

That guy who sits at counter gave me one towel and one locker key. The moment you opened the door near the counter you can straight away see the Changing Room. 

On Left hand side, there is a pantry, open shower area (very small), a "Very Dark" Steam Room, and two toilets with door.

On Right hand side, there is a "Dark" Living Room with TV (very smelly), further inside there are 5 "Very Dark" cubicals (3 were locked) ... and 1 "Very Dark" space (don't know it's function)

Once I entered the "Very Dark" Steam Room, someone starts touching my buttock ... I am too nervous so I walk out immediately ...

I went in around 7:10 pm but everyone left that place at 8:00 pm (What a wasted trip). The Sauna closed after I left.

That guy at the counter reminded me to come early next time. The best time is usually 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm with most customers.

Edited by I Love Sensual
Typo error
9 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Went to Romeo Sauna (Bukit Mertajam) yesterday.

Google map show wrong shoplot so I ended up called their mobile number. The guy hinted me this place is for PLU only and asked if I am OK with it. 

Romeo Sauna opens from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.

Pay RM14.00 for entry.

That guy who sits at counter gave me one towel and one locker key. The moment you opened the door near the counter you can straight away see the Changing Room. 

On Left hand side, there is a pantry, open shower area (very small), a "Very Dark" Steam Room, and two toilets with door.

On Right hand side, there is a "Dark" Living Room with TV (very smelly), further inside there are 5 "Very Dark" cubicals (3 were locked) ... and 1 "Very Dark" space (don't know it's function)

Once I entered the "Very Dark" Steam Room, someone starts touching my buttock ... I am too nervous so I walk out immediately ...

I went in around 7:10 pm but everyone left that place at 8:00 pm (What a wasted trip). The Sauna closed after I left.

That guy at the counter reminded me to come early next time. The best time is usually 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm with most customers.

so nothing happen at all??

I suppose u don't recommend the place rite...

12 hours ago, blowmenow said:

so nothing happen at all??

I suppose u don't recommend the place rite...

Nothing happened ...

But I saw some naked body because the customers are not shy to shower and change clothes in front of you. (All guys mah ...)

I was nervous at that time knowing someone starts touching me from behind (very geli). I can't really "tahan" so I run away.

You are right.

I don't quite recommend the place if going alone. Not sure if I will visit them next time.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic