Male HQ

Where To Get Good Fishhead?

Guest Guest_clementi

Anyone knows which hawker centre to sell the above?

A few weeks ago, Sunday Times listed a good steam fishhead stalls at temporary Hawker Centre at Outram Park, those stalls are actually from Chinatown Hawker Centre where shifted there temporary during the major upgrading.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Anyone knows which hawker centre to sell the above?

A few weeks ago, Sunday Times listed a good steam fishhead stalls at temporary Hawker Centre at Outram Park, those stalls are actually from Chinatown Hawker Centre where shifted there temporary during the major upgrading.

Just found in Sunday Times, the recommended fish-head (Chinese style) at the temporary food centre near Outram MRT Station:

1. Yang Ji, Stall No. 01-194, Dish: Garlic Steamed Fishhead, price $16

2. Au Men Feng Chen Xiao Chu, Stall No. 01-184, Dish: Steamed fish head in bean sauce, price $13

3. Chen Ji, Stall No. 01-160, Dish: Steamed Fish head in hot sauce, price $13

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest artemov

There's good curry fishhead at this chinese tze cha place among the shophouses opposite Sembawang shopping centre. The first one on the left.

Their crispy chicken is very good too.

And now, where to get good head har? :D

Guest artemov
Shop house opposite Sembawang... The ones perpendicular to the main road ah? The first shop nearest the main road ah?

Yup, that's the one.

They always run out of fishhead and chicken, so have to go early.

They are quite good, at least when i was there 2 to 3 years back.

Guest bearbear

Ok, thank god my ex boss is a woman so i dun think she will see this posting, because this is her fav place to go eat curry fish head, the place has great kampong chicken as well as kick arse fish head and it normally pack but not overly crowded.

I dun know the address because we call it "Bus-Stop". its in Sembawand, just after Sembawang Centre, turn right, up the hill turn right than park. once there just look for a small "Bus-Stop" in the compond of the coffee shop, the "bus-Stop" is not a "working" one, when you see it you will know what i mean. Heard some strange ghostly stories bout the reason why the "Bus-Stop" is there.

Anyway, try the Kampong Chicken & Fish Head Curry, its yum yum & cheap.

cheers

bb

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.