Male HQ

Why Are We Often Sensitive About Being Seen Nude?

Guest wozzit

Guest Behaved

Mine seems behaved itself not to get an erection even though there are many good looking guys with yummy body and bird when in public shower or in either Japanese-style onsen or the real onsen in Japan.

Guest howhowhao

Those been through NS are "No Shy" to be naked infront people lah. L

Not necessary. I have seen some still covering their kkj despite coming to the end of their NS stint.

Guest 72%dark

I think the kind of reasoning that goes, “What you have, other guys also have, so just get over your shyness,” doesn't quite work because the basis for people judging their own and others' bodies is not what they have but the shape, size, etc. Just read the comments on any of the hotbod threads to get a glimpse of just how picky exacting people's standards can be about bodies. And it's not just gay men who are body conscious either; if you observe the guys working out at gyms you'll notice that straight men constantly ‘check out the competition’, so to speak.

So, to the extent that certain body types/shapes are idealized in a culture at large, you can't really blame people for feeling self-conscious if their bodies don't conform to that ideal.

Mine seems behaved itself not to get an erection even though there are many good looking guys with yummy body and bird when in public shower or in either Japanese-style onsen or the real onsen in Japan.

Did you see other guys get an erection?

Guest top train

This is absolutely me.

Having enjoyed my time with non-gay communal nudity in JP, KR, TW, HK and finally CN, I have been trying my best to *do as the Romans do* and shower in the open, be it our public swimming pool showers or our McRitchie/Bedok Reservoir showers.

Unfortunately I develop erections too easily in such a setting. To force my erection to subside I have to close my eyes and recite mathematical equations and strategizing my next business plan at work. I remember being caught in such a situation in Shenzhen and I swore at least one dude was looking at my hard-on.

So now I only dare to shower in the open when it is less crowded - so I have a better chance of facing an empty spot should I get hard (which invariably happens).

Me too even peeing at urinal. Once my dick is out of pants my erection will just come less than a minute. Normally I will use cubicle because my erected birdie is really hard and curve type need to use my 5 fingers to hold it and force pointing down to aim. But I will use the urinal when there is nobody. There are times when half way peeing and people came in saw. Remember 1 time enter Raffles pl toilet nobody so I make a quick pee but half way 2 guys came in and standing side by side of me keep starring at my erected birdie, slowly more guys came in and the stretch of urinal filled with guys all aiming at my birdie till I done. To them are like lucky enjoying but me paiseh!

I realized i am truely str8 in a gay sauna when i walked around completely naked. All i wanted is to relax and get a bj....and then go home. Nothing more.

I noticed that also when i got here in Singapore that there are guys who dont mind showing off naked like in public swimming pool changing rooms..i have encountered especially those older guys..but saw many younger muscled guys who dont care being naked.. They dont seem to care..i havent tried flaunting my dick in the open..maybe because Im not used to it and in my country people dont normally go naked publicly...

• Guest locked this topic