Male HQ

Making Living Out Of Blogspot

Guest Blogspot

Guest Blogspot

I see some people has been making money out of Blogspot. Got so easy meh?

How does it work and how much do blogspot pay.  Anyone can share?  I am thinking of using such mode as my side income.

I don't think Blogspot itself pays bloggers at all.

Some of them earn money through donations or selling stuff while others make money out of the readership they get on their blogs through Google's AdSense function or something.

I don't really blog or anything so I might be wrong. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Earning purely by Google adSense is possible. I received a 21 USD cheque before for my blog. But that was years ago. LOL. However it is proof that you can earn money. My blog was just a personal blog which nobody knew about and probably just had random visitors from around the world.

If you intend on it becoming a solid source of income, it seriously has to generate quite a bit of traffic. You'll need lots of interesting topics to talk about and keep it going every week or preferably day.

There are different revenue models for blogs, depending on your scope and angle. Probably the most basic ones are:

- Google AdSense or similar : Where upon if you are approved, you get to place in a banner/space to display ads. You get small amounts for each display, each hit etc. Do note that if your site is entirely fresh with little revenue, AdSense probably wouldn't approve your application.

- You link up with different biz to write features about them.

- You sell things.

Whatever your model, if you really wanna do it and earn substantial amounts, be ready to work HARD. Very HARD, because you are competing with literally millions of others internationally. You have to constantly come up with fresh content, unique content. You have to milk every benefit from your social networks. If you ask me, the entire effort might actually be more tiring than you going out to get a part-time job. With the latter having more guaranteed returns. To cite an example, just consider XIaxue. Arguably, she's SG's most well known blogger. And even she has to regularly resort to shock tactics to sustain her readership.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.